Sexual Tourism

French Man (aged 53) raped and sexually abused 66 infants 41 Tunisians,19 from Sri Lanka and 9 Egyptians.
archive.is/6DrMe

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JEMv1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How?

translation error
he raped children aged from 6 to 17

nice

french muslim i presume?

my dick is half the length of a baby, how does this guys dick even fit.

Don't be a fucking racist prick, Muslims aren't the only people who rape, fucking BIGOT! He could easily be a jewish rabbi, those guys rape hundreds of babies per month.

"French".

I don't speak French, OP, is it this guy?

"Sir" Arthur C. Clark, of 2001: A Space Odyssey fame, lived in Sri Lanka for easy access to boys that he raped. These demons deserve execution.

is your dick really 10 inches man

anyway they were children, not infants.

its a cultural thing, not rape. baby foreskins are a delicacy in jewish cuisine

oh, nothing unusual. this is normal for them

his name is Thierry Darantière
he's a christian catholic

found english article should've searched first sorry
archive.is/JEMv1

pick one

anyway, welp, thats it. shoot the homo in the back of the head. he's guilty

Wow, it's fucking nothing. Just a continuation of business as usual.

how did he gain access to so many boys

did he pay off their parents

I kind of get the feeling you're trying to use this to say that whites are just as bas as the shitskin rapists coming to our lands, but there's a big difference.

When this frenchman (if he's actually White and not a kike) is back home he will be totally ostracized by his family and any friends he may have had. His life WILL take a major turn for the worse(unless he was a complete loner)

When the shitskin rapists return home absolutely nothing changes for them, they could have committed atrocious brutal rapes that their family and freinds are fully aware of and it doesn't matter.

Just to be clear I despise white rapists as much as I do shitskins. Maybe I'm wrong about why you posted this but if I'm correct then your comparison doesn't work and you need to rethink it.

He likely joined in on the public rape gang train of little boys. Or was that only popular in Pakistan and Afghanistan?

no, OP is drawing attention to the sodomite agenda

two different problems, with some overlap.

Is he French, "French", or (((French)))?

its fairly common in all muslim countries. the women are fully covered and always guarded. to be seen with a woman inappropriately could be a death sentence. but being seen wit young boys in fine and normal. i recall a man from saudi arabia crying after recounting how he joined in on a spontaneous rape of a young boy on a public bus… "everybody else was doing it…"

Religion of child rape

in common muslim understanding, its gay to be buttraped but not gay to butt rape. to give you an idea, imagine an ISIS soldier raping a man because no goats were available, and then executing that man for sodomy.

here's the vid you're referring to

we're talking about tunisia and egypt here not pakistan or saudi arabia
they have strict secular laws against pedophilia and homosexuality

here's the video you're referring to

thanks

oh okay i stand corrected

this might not be common in saudi arabia

pic related XD

Lewis Carroll's hobby other than writing "Alice In Wonderland" was photographing prepubescent children.

maybe it's ok as long as you don't fug them. Prepubescent bodies aren't very sexual. They don't turn me on.

look at all these ledditors who've never once seen CP spam

mein sides

What did you say in your appeal? also, now I kinda want to see this, for scientific purposes…

It wasn't my ban Agent Mulder.

Literally nothing wrong with this

ur not behind 7 proxies?

what, is that just someone else who's been passing that around?

A bit of a convenient front page story don't you think? Also… 66? As in 6 million? As in number of the beast? They couldn't be more subtle in their anti-White propaganda? Oh this French guy raped dozens of infants as a tourist. Let's pardon and allow entire cultures to migrate, invade and do the same in group out of hatred, disrespect rather than out of being a piece of shit with money… What's more insane than these pedos is the parents who apparently pimp their own toddlers actually. Don't let this be allowed to somehow form an argument against the rape of Europe being a migration issue (they literally will deny that). You could even use it as an argument saying they should've protected their own. Either way… If this is true he needs to be shot without question. But wiith our medias lies I want some evidence for this. This seems like something pulled straight from the asshole of some lobby, organisation.

A muslim is a muslim is a muslim. They are all the fucking same. You have to be retarded not to see that by now.

Who gives a fuck?

I don't know what it is about this muzzie logic.

If you can't rape the asses of young boys then you should rape your grandmother instead.

There was another documentary about bridal kidnapping. When asked if they would stop it, the response was along the lines of: "The West wants to stop our bridal kidnapping and make us gay instead."

It's said in the article that this person is a humanitarian aid member , it's a leftist

Marquis de Sade that u fam?

You can't civilize monkeys and you can't civilize barbarians

Well, on this point he's right. They DO want to turn the whole world into a docile, brownish, Muslim, a- to homosexual mass.

Tahharrush

fun fact: instances of pedophilia are lower in the catholic church than in the general population.

kikes can burn in hell

Their hormones must be cranked to fucking 11.

Is he (((French))) or Algerian?

I suppose that's why he was caught.

Did the bus have a checkerboard pattern floor? Maybe he thought he was at the lodge.

test

At the same time?

fucking jews get away with it every time

This coming to a first world nation near you!

LOL

Arabs are actually low test betas. They want to fuck all the time because they are animals with no self restraint, so even mikd horniness they can't handle.

put dick in hole, what's so difficult to understand?

What is the title of the vice video? I wanted to watch the whole video to study their warped logic.

Why are we not executing these degenerates?

How much longer are we going to have to wait for DOTR?

Because the leftists are protecting them.

Here in Ireland we had the "Ryan Report" into sexual and physical abuse in about 250 Church run institutions which was released to holocaust-like hysteria in the media in 2008.
They found 381 cases of sexual abuse, 128 for girls and 253 for boys.
Anyway, what time period did the report cover?
96 fucking years…from 1914 to 2000.
Also most of the sexual abuse wasn't done by catholic clergy but by non-religious staff.
I keep waiting for them to do an inquiry that starts in 450AD when christianity first arrived in Ireland.
To put the Ryan report in perspective, in Rotherham over a period of 16 years between 1997 and 2013 there were 1, 400 individual cases of sexual abuse. In Ireland everyone has heard of the Ryan Report but Rotherham isn't well known at all.

When the Ryan Report was released I remember listenening to a radio show with a panel discussing it. The host and 4 of the 5 panelists were ranting and raving like a bunch of rabbis discussing Auschwitz. They had one guy on called Tom Lawler who was a photographer and was a grade Z celebrity who at the time occasionally appered on TV and the newspapers for some unknown reason. Maybe because he was an ultra-progressive.
He kept shouting about the "thousands and thousands" of cases of sexual abuse by the clergy in the report. Of course, there weren't "thousands and thousands" of cases, there were only 381. Also the majority of the sexual abuse was carried out by Non-religious staff, not clergy. Then he told the panel a story of how in the rural area he lived in as a kid there was a vicious nun who punished a 14 year old girl in an orphanage who allegedly bit the nun on the arm during a school argument.
He said that the nun brought the girl to a dentist and got him to extract all of her teeth as punishment!
I thought to myself, wow, that is bullshit on a par with Irene Weisberg Zisblatt's tale of surviving Auschwitz by excreting diamonds.
So I decided to troll the guy. There is a type of large chewy sweet in Ireland that's in the shape of a row of teeth. It look like a denture. I bought two of them to make a full set of teeth and send them by post to the guy who told the story.
I enclosed a message saying "Good new Tom, you know that girl you were talking about on Saturday? I found her teeth."

Is he French, Quintessentially French or (((French)))

So the same denomination that is headed by the biggest Crypto there there is
Ok no false flag raised

"This Is What Winning Looks Like"

God could you imagine living in a shithole country like Sri Lanka where the presence of a white man means that he is either a pedophile or criminal.

That has to be the only time where having a white neighbor is a bad thing. Because no white man would move to such a shithole otherwise.

pick one

the picture were real?
stuff like this exists?

the guy that did this spread this and it got to 4chan?

don't want to believe this

killing 40 children, you think you would have heard something in the news?

guys that murdered someone and posted it on 4chan have been found quickly,

so you want to tell me tehres guys going around doing this to 40+ children and no one tries to find them or care

HE ONLY GOT 18 YEARS OF PRISON TIME FOR RAPING OVER 60 FUCKING CHILDREN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Doesn't sound like a white name

Mount Cashel in Newfoundland was masonic crypto kike (((priests))) too.

Still mad for being away from the Church for so long because I bought the (((narrative))).

Post the pics faggot

let's be clear here. you don't give a shit about the children because they're all from poor shithole countries that you want to see nuked off the map. Or are you guys actually going to tell me you care about the poor oppressed people of Egypt, Tunisia, and fucking Sri Lanka? don't make me laugh you hypocrite fags.

you only give a shit because you can make someone's head roll and make a spectacle out of it like the niggers you actually are deep inside.

Holla Forums = tumblr

41+19+9=69 not 66

Racist? Since when is Islam a race, you fucking muzfag?

pick one