Help me niggas

Im not gonna bother you guys with a sob ass story. Heres the very simple version.

Im poor. i hate my life. i try everyday to change that and so far nothing. I probably will be kicked out because i havent payed rent in a while.

Can any of you beautiful bastards donate to help me out for at least another month ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic-force_microscopy#Contact_mode
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would be tempted to put my Cashme and Bitcoin address to take any money you would get, because you were to dumb to actually do that, but this is Holla Forums so no one will actually give you money.

Fuck yeah you're right, im too fucking tired to realise this shit and this was a last fucking resort

Still nothing? Not even a Bitcoin address? Come on, mate! It's not even like you care!

I guess ill give you a paypal. [email protected]/* */

No, because chances are if I were in your situation I'd be able to get out of it.

Since you failed to give us any details, I can't even offer advice to help you get out of the situation.

Alright i got all the time so i guess. Lost my job. cant get any for the life of me. its been about 7 months now. No family, barely any friends who i havent seen in weeks. I have honestly given up

Age?
How many places have you applied?
Do you have a car?
Any money in the bank?
How much rent money do you owe?
NO family at all?
Any friends you can take on as roommates?

Almost every shop, business around my area.
no car
Around £30 for food to last me the end of the month or next
I owe £840
No family, everyone is in my homeland country. shit is tight there so they cant send money or help. if i go back to my country its gonna be even worse.
And no, anyone who could probably take me lives in university single rooms.

Where are you from?

Why the FUCK do you feel entitled to live in Britain then? Hm? Go the FUCK back.

You shitskins aren't entitled to anything, if you can't hack it in the first world go crawling back to your third world shithole.

Portugal.

Im white lul

Doesn't Europe give everyone at least an apartment and enough to live as long as they do they stuff at the job center?

Eat shit teafag.

apply for the police you idioto
the police never reject unless you're a nigger who mugged someone

Hey OP, I can get on the Mechanical Turk and find work you can do. You do the work, I turn it in, and I send 80% of the money back to you. If you work hard you eat. How does that sound?

So what? He can get killed by a Paki or yob?

if he's in some shithole town where he can't find a job then there's zero or close to zero shitskins. The turdwalkers' inner jew draws them to big cities where money can be found.

Been living her for around 3 years and not that simple.

Im literally so weak and lost shit ton of weight from the past months. I look like a fucking skelly who cant run for longer than 10 minutes

Loads of shitskins actually. I think it has one of the highest rates of pakis in england.

Interesting, what work are we talking about here?

yes they do. even in Britain, the stingiest and most money mad nation east of New York, you will be fed and housed for free at the expense of other labourers who should have known better than to pay their taxes.
Zog is in place on that rainy isle.

translation, surveys, write a paragraph describing x, captcha's

what the fuck were you doing there in the first place, then

anyway do this

thanks for that. is it yours? would you mind if i use it?

I just came up with that. go ahead use it

I'm about to go. You have 5 minutes to answer with an email address

Im up for that. No catch no bullshit? just like that?

My friend lived in the nice area of this place, i came in stayed with him for a while untill i could get a job, ended up getting it, he moved out to london, i stayed here and lost job. now im fucked.

No bullshit, but the pay isn't good. You'll average about $3 per hour.

[email protected]/* */

Right now ill take what i can get mate. I dont do much in the day so i can pretty much do that for 90% of my awake hours

literally
become
a
fucking
cop
nigger

don't destroy your dignity further by doing surveys, more than a half of the time they don't accept you anyway

don't run away, user. Holla Forums needs newness. how much is your rent? post a contact mode where i can be sure who i bankroll.

You think they can accept a skinny weak dick like me?

hey now, you're an allstar, get the show on, get paid

besides, maybe you won't need to arrest criminals. Maybe they'll give you a desk job.

What do you mean? I googled "contact mode" and this was the first thing that came up
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic-force_microscopy#Contact_mode

you fucking quoted smash mouth. i gotta fucking do it now.
I hope so, but they still gotta do a test and shit. so hopefully ill past that.

you're not hungry. you're not even a hairy portugese geezer. pity, you nearly rused yourself some rent.

Gid a job

Technically he just got one.

god bless, user
try checking the website for your police force, where I live tests for some of the positions can be taken through a telephone interview.

Hah. You confused me with op, he's the post just before you and the one I first replied to in this post. His paypal is already in the thread, if you're still feeling charitable.

i think you confused me, actual OP with the guy that made the joke.

git fuked

Ay b0ss, i thank you for your support man, imma go be a pig now. Maybe if i can get back in shape ill actually do some cop work. Id love to arrest the pakis who do all the illegal shit around me

Op again, like i said any money is welcome. I dont have a car which limits where i can work, so i might try and save for that. But any money you guys send me will help me pay off my late rents. Any day i can get kicked i guess. So the sooner i get the largest ammount of money the better

Lol no get fucked illegal.

me too. you just failed.

prove you're a poorfag by taking a pic w/ timestamp of whatever hole it is you live in

I live in a little house owned by an old guy. Its not really a crazy process. hes very understanding but i dont know how long he will be patient for

i dont get it

pic of the old guy with timestamp

He doesnt live with me. The house just belongs to him. I guess i can give you guys a tour hangon. sorry for the incoming shitty camera quality. my phone isnt the best

There's my shitter, wardrobe box , shitty ass laptop and stove. House is not actually a shithole. Its dirty and painfully small but its not that bad. Anything lower and ill be living with paki druggies who will rape me in my sleep.

what the fuck
do you wipe your ass with that?

bought it when i first came here, never changed. the place tends to get very humid and moldy everywhere. I guess it caught onto the mat. I dont even wanna look underneath

dios mio

the microwave is in worse conditions. idfk what happened to it but i dont use it anymore. i think its growing its own ecosystem inside full of different organisms

flashbacks here to the dude with the maggots in his frying pan

lets open it up

Im not touching it lads its fucking mank i dont wanna contract an illness.

I can show u my toilet. its pretty ugly since i cant buy anything to clean it

You got a bike nigga? You got a friend with a bike you can borrow? I don't even have money problems and I bike to my job 12 miles away every day. Hell of a lot cheaper than a car.

Getting a source of income is your first priority. You don't need an actual job, you can just look around and find small tasks to make some money here or there. You got Craigslist in whatever country you live in? They have "gigs" and "etc." jobs that can make you a few bucks TOMORROW. Find ways to make money online. Sell whatever possessions you can.

What do you eat? Pre-packaged, expensive bullshit? Your new diet is based on white rice and the least expensive vegetable oil you can find. Also, beans… no, not canned beans you idiot, dry beans that you cook yourself. Oatmeal is okay for breakfast if you're having trouble shoving that much rice and oil down your throat.

Have a conversation with your landlord. Find out how fucked you really are, under what circumstances (if any) he'll kick you out, and if you can do anything to get your rent decreased. Maybe offer to do work on your apartment, or other apartments if he owns multiple properties.

I dunno what the weather is like where you live, but if it's hot, turn your AC off. If it's cold, turn your thermostat down to 60°F… or buy a cheap set of long underwear and set it at 55°F. You'll adapt.

your house is better than my house, and I'd never ask for money

get the fuck outa here