No subject

I saw this picture and it made me laugh, hope it also brightens up your day too

::::DDD

Stephanie sucks ass.

Nigger it has nothing to do with which is better. That right there is known as a "controlling bitch". If he did what she wanted it would be another demand. Then another.

Look me dead in the eye and tell me you would dump a girl simply for asking you your hentai from your PUBLIC kikebook profile

He'll always be more alpha than you because you would have bowed to her will and done whatever she demanded.

I doubt she requested it. She probably demanded it. And public or private is irrelevant. If a girl ever says "It's me or the X" I'm dumping her. Which is why I'm single now. I don't even regret it.

I would buy that guy something.
Few have his conviction.

So if your partner posted pictures of yaoi on her facebook or did something that annoyed you you wouldnt say the same? I mean I'm willing to change as long as she is (Then again its her fault for not checking out how my life is before getting into it)

I'm a Dom, which means the only kind of girl I'm interested in is not going to want an equal relationship. But even putting things on the same power level I wouldn't try to use the relationship to extort something. Love 101: people don't change because you want them to.

Good for him. I hope the next guy that 3DPD moves on to doesn't suffer too much.

top kek

I would in a heartbeat.

I would.
When you threaten something, you are implying you power over them, and 3DPD almost always abuse anything they have power over.

Good for him. Your waifu should always come before any 3DPD whore without any sense of loyalty. You owe her that respect.

this is an odd thread

I guess you could say it's really /random/

It's very natural and organic!
:^)

Is she Australian?

HAS!