Started the second season because I'm stupid

Started the second season because I'm stupid.

DUDE DYKES LMAO
in the first 10 minutes.

What a fucking retarded show.

Cute, likeable dykes, or obnoxious, virtue-signalling dykes?

The latter. Judge the attractiveness for yourself.

Her chin doesn't move.

Caity a cute but as usual hollywood hates bi-sexual characters so Sarah went full dyke for no real reason.

Bisexual women are basically just lesbians, because women like that just fuck anything and they take the D whenever its available to sit on. Purely heterosexual girls are far more interesting.

The character was heterosexual, she was fucking Oliver Queen remember then she fell in love with Talia Al Ghul then immediately went full Butch Dyke because that's what hollywood demands.

Professor Zoom twist was pretty cool

All these capeshit shows are blatantly propaganda. Even my father who's an aging hippie retard exclaimed out loud, "why does it have to be a black man fucking super girl?"

I don't know how anyone stomachs this trash.

I enjoyed how The Flash let Zoom go specifically asking him to kill his mother along the way and then forgot all about him and hasn't mentioned him since.

Writing on that show has gone to shit! And still no Patty return ;_;

Yeah, it's pretty trash. I was very excited for the Flashpoint Paradox and all it turned into is a few changes and episodes.

I was at someone's house while they were watching the Flash and I found it hilarious that in order to make this particular episode for Cisco they had to make the Flash look like a huge bitch. How the hell does the Flash fail to sneak attack a cunt who's only power is opening portals? He somehow gets handcuffed and is like, "Oh no I'm so sorry we won't do it again!". It doesn't help that the actor looks like a massive numale himself. The only other episode I've seen is the god awful special that had all the DC shows rolled into one.

Everybody hates bisexuals, user.

Even the drunken female kind? Supergirl also had a bisexual character until surprise surprise she went full butchdyke outta nowhere.

She's lying tbh

If I tell you that there's no such thing as bisexuals, and I also tell you that drunk girl "bisexuals" are even less real, do you know what I mean?

Holy shit, Sara is such a terrible fucking character.

Who rolls up their sweater sleeves like that?

"virtue signaling" is code for "this person has morals and that makes me feel shitty about my lack thereof".

I tried watching this on netflix. Fucking boring as shit.

t. dyke

Did you know Hawkgirl used to be a barista?

Season 1 is trash, the villain is overmatched and easily defeated several times,the time travel mechanics make zero sense. Even at 16 episodes the show drags and drags.

Season 2 is better but nothing worth going out of your way for.

I mainly agree with this, and I'm a fan of the show. Season 1 was a bit too cheesy without any skill to it. Vandal Savage was shitty, so was Hawkgirl, and the season revolved around them.
I'm really liking Season 2, though. They took the best villains from Flash and Arrow and put them together for the big bad. Too bad Snart's gone, though.