Beast request thread

I'll try accommodate to most requests

My request is mtf trans beast clips, anything you can get your hands on

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/vEL2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zoophilia is illegal in the US if you transmit the images over the internet. Nothing illegal is allowed on /b buddy.

jfc what is this shit

Go fuck yourself pal

It's actually not a federal law. In some states bestiality isn't illegal.

you're one sick fuck OP

But…

It falls under the obscenity laws. Look it up.

If you dont like whats in a thread than you could just simply ignore it instead of being a moralfag

>>>/zoocore/

Obscenity laws don't make anything illegal, faggot. They limit the first amendment so things can be made illegal. As far as I know bestiality is not illegal in some states.

fake dogfuckers, spoiling for a fight. just what Holla Forums needs. when the pedos are weary, you put in a shift. post pics of your ass swimming in dogcum, lightweight. (reverse image search will judge you) salt or sugar on my popcorn..mmm?

I'm just fucking with you OP. We all know there's only one thread that gets/b worked up and fucking dogs isn't it.

The SJW's just wrap themselves in the law to take the moral high ground when it comes to pedos.

you.i like you.carry on

if you have no better argument than that the sheriff wouldn't like it, choke on dogdick. the sheriff is gay.

yo anyone else see a face in that snatch?

nop

shh user don't give the game away

More

I'm sorry, I don't have any.

Fucking a dog and a nigger in the ass are interchangeable..both are stinky and unintelligent

Any Mistress Beast stuff would be awesome

Grills and horse dicc are a good combo

Always and forever

This

vid.me/vEL2

say goodbye.

…hands?

eww

Illegality is in the mind.