Thoughts on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the Ooze?

Thoughts on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the Ooze?

It was a dumb, fun, watch.

Fun to watch dubs. Though the secret of their origin was meh. It felt redundant since Master Splinter already told them how they came into existence.

First movie was too dark.

Not enough ooze tbh.

Vanilla Ice is the best part.

Why did their animatronic heads get worse with every movie?

THEY'RE BABIES

The first TMNT is kino and still holds up tbh, but Secret of the Ooze not so much. And the third one is best forgotten.

"It's quiet" is the best part

Vanilla Ice and the evil mutants are all I remember about that movie.
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO

Tried to find the Footclan bells on a mannequin initiation scene on JewTube to no avail.

Enjoyed it a lot as a youngling.

First movie had practical effects from Jim Henson's company, that may explain it

This trilogy is a perfect example of sequelitis. It's not as good as the first, but still enjoyable, especially as a kid who was obsessed with the cartoon. It hits all the same beats as the first movie, but just not as accurately or hard. Honestly, James Rolfe sums up my feelings perfectly with his Turtles videos.

stop trying to force this. it won't meme

Wish they had gone with that idea of making the scientist turn out to be an Utrom.

literally the fav movie of my childhood. i cannot express how much i loved this movie. One of my earliest cinema memories

t. born 1985

You ever see a turtle get down?

Is he Bolo Yeung's son?

They were actually going to use the Utroms? Nice. At least we get Utroms in the 2003 cartoon series.

That's what made it good. What, are you a 70 year old grandmother or something?

His review of tmnt 3 is still one of my favourite videos of his. Super comfy.

You mean discussing a movie?

Agreed. I literally couldn't even see what was happening half the time.

Are you blind?

There's only one way to find out. Can he do tit-flexing? A true descendant of Yeung can strike with a single flex of his pecks.

Easily surpassed by the advent of this kino.

Never saw it. I liked the comic where the Turtles get transported back to the middle ages and team up with Cerebus and that ditzy sorceress with big boobs, but I didn't care about them going back to feudal Japan.