JewTube fucking promotes the most bullshit of Dumblr sexualities and "genders."

I'm so fucking livid. I hate this gay earth so much. I sign onto YouTube today, and I see a fucking queermo rainbow flag shit in the shape of a heart, click on it, and it's worse than I could ever imagine.

Page 2 already? Holy fucking shit.

At least it's a nigger.

wew

That nigger is far from the only degenerate fuck and/or special snowflake depicted here.

youtube is going to became a segond tumblr

To be fair, as much as I hate this bullshit, it's just corporate. Doesn't affect the userbase. Also, pic related.

This is going to bite jewtube right in their tuckus all the goys will buy transgender but they don't like this goofy shit either. Mfw the guardian calls YouTube comments problematic by the end of the week.

(checked)
I went to jewtube to look some shit up, and saw that rainbow heart. Decided I didn't need jewtube degeneracy right now and closed the tab. Apparently that rainbow heart was worse than I ever anticipated.

kek

the comments are hilarious

fourth thread on this vid

CHECK THE CATALOG

CHEK'D AND KEK'D

Very inclusive

What fucking universe do I live in?

The HyperWeimar Sphere.

That's good, man. This SHOULD be big enough to be discussed across multiple threads. It is a HUGE problem.'

Already a thread

Source of quote?

Use the fucking catalog, dumbass

Kill it with fire!

Bump because old thread hit 750

i did my part. fuck those kikes.

is all this shit like payback for AIDS being created and released on faggots?

Back in the 70's and 80's those fuckin faggots were fighting life or death because of their degeneracy. Is this some sort of revenge from all the tail hooks that died because of it?

Jews created AIDS anyways so they should be mad at them and not normal people.

there's your problem, you dumb fuck

You talk like a Jew.

There is no suitable alternative to YouTube, dickhead.

Just fuck my shit up.

Quit necrobumping stale threads, dickhead

Stale? My screenshot here is from JUST NOW!!

Ok.

We need to meme it.

I knew when this whole shit went down this is where it would lead.

Great, another excuse for these degenerates to be even *More* fucking obnoxious. "I'm gay hear me rowaerrr…." as if that shit hasn't been constant programming 24/7 for the past 10 years at least.