Antiwhites & White Genocide

Our twitter army pushing white genocide awareness is starting to really get to the antiwhites.

Let's see your best pics of antiwhites admitting they want white genocide!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is some material to help

more

Mods, sticky this thread. It should be our top priority to push the #whitegenocide meme

It'd a bad meme because the vast majority of the public associates genocide with mass killings, therefore it's necessary to explain to people that the accepted UN definition doesn't necessarily have to include mass killings.

That isn't an effective way of spreading our views.

exactly! it requires an explanation. And the explanation is where the real redpilling happens.

If you're too timid to say genocide, just send people to this video:

Anti-Racist Hitler: youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og

The issue is most people aren't willing to hear that explanation. They see the word "genocide", think of the Holocaust, and laugh at the absurd notion of comparing it with current migration patterns to the West.

this shit cannot be real

The same issue exists with "anti-racist is codeword for anti-white".

Most people aren't aware that the term "anti-racist" refers to a far left ideology whose adherents believe that only whites can be racist.

It probably isn't.

Anyone can submit anything to Thought Catalog.

Probably just a bad goy false flagging.

thats why you have to PUSH.

There is no magic tactic that works without effort. We are dealing with DECADES of brainwashing you have to push.

Of course one tactic which might make what we do clearer is this:

Simple ask them:

"What did whites do to lose their right to exist?"

with a straight face, dont smile.

Then they will of course bring up history. And at that point they have just said whites have lost their right to exist.

A lot of white genocide stuff is that it lures out the antiwhite psychology thats out there because so many people so white genocide is a good thing.

This then wakes up more whites.

Welcome to the desert of the real.

When I read shit like "getting rid of white people (and that's a good thing)" I am filled with a righteous murderous rage. This is nothing but racism against whites. When I was growing up racism meant "dont discriminate against others because of race" now it means "kill de white man"

Its a two way street kike slut. are you sure you want to "ironically" call for the death of my people? Because I'll kidnap your kids. I'll torture your mom to death. If you fucking threaten the destruction of my people like that.

These AIDS Skrillex types remind me of flies. Annoying at first, but eventually someone gets out the gas and buys an electric zapper.

Our true success is based upon our ability to get women out of politics. Once they don't have the vote; real men can easily repel boarders.

How we can propel such a philosophy effectively, I don't know but only males understand perils of White Genocide because they have to live in it.

Heres a good one. The full mantra

No, it was real. I was around when it came out.

If you cut off the source of these quotes they become useless as memes. Learn to show the whole thing.

Articles like in the OP and Kevin D Williamson's article are nothing less than an open declaration of war by jews against whites. If the jewish leadership does not silence these morons it will become a very ugly world for us all

Ideological wars are not won by submitting to your enemy's views. In fact, that's the only way to lose.

Say your piece. Do not attack people for disagreeing. Say it again another day. Be consistent and confident.

Would you be persuaded by someone telling you everything is fine and all of this is just conspiracy theories? Hopefully not, and nor will other people "see the light" the second you mention white genocide. What matters is getting the message out there. When people experience certain things in their own life, the message might start to fit their mental framework.

This is how you bring others to your cause; not with childish delusions of being a great speaker condescendingly turning the crowds with your voice, but by providing answers and letting those with questions flock to you.

Most non-whites want us gone, as we remind them of their inferiority.

isn't that one of joshua goldberg's fake articles?