Whatever happened to the Channel Awesome generals? I miss those threads

Whatever happened to the Channel Awesome generals? I miss those threads.

also

there comes a point where something stops being tradically ludicrous and starts being ludicrously tragic

Channel Awesome passed that point sometime in 2013

It's just been business as usual. No real drama has surfaced. We're just waiting for them to finally collapse.

We stopped making them once we realized how based Doug and the gang were.

t. douge
go away

Please leave, this is a no bullying zone.

Whale fucking is illegal you know.

For me, I realised we were talking about the same shit on a loop

Cite the law though

What about the abortion chick sperging out over Trumps presidential victory, not to mention the other cucks down at CA whinning over it.

Dude the usual suspects bitched about Trump is not surprising. Its not unique or new so we have to wait for the site to crash with no survivors.

He likes A Better Tomorrow?
Noah ain't that bad after all.
Too bad he lost his mind.

Because there's nothing left to talk about. We haven't had a fully active thread in over a year because no one wants to talk about them. Some of their sperging is funny, like Lindsay's eternal butthurr over Trump but everything else is just:
"lol Doug is such a pathetic cuck"
"Brad Jones' 12th gf of the week looks like a keeper!"
"When is Spoony going to kill himself?"
The only drama that is nice and fresh revolving ecelebs is JonTron's reveal that he's a little bit right leaning and butthurt liberals calling for his head.

Like almost everything else on Holla Forums it became stale and repetitive to the point where most just got tired of posting about it while a handful of autists meaning two or three desperately clung to the threads and tried to force them backinto their autistic glory days instead of finding something new to shitpost about.
However, I will defend said autists by pointing out that there has been almost nothing new worth shitposting about for roughly 2 years now, so their lack of interesting new sperg attacks is understandable.

I think we reached peak Channel Autism on Holla Forums when that guy who worked on the linkara movie posted the dirt he had. Fresh drama and new things to talk about kept it interesting, but channel autism are weak lolcows and we have milked them dry it seems. We may be surprised again one day, but I doubt it.

This, it's why we have monthly cycles. Memes are Holla Forums's period.

you give Holla Forums too much credit.

This as well, there are better lolcows.
/cow/ has gone to shit but Peter Coffin was best saga

Holla Forums decided Channel Awesome is dunkachinno and Reddit Leddit Cuckia is bad and am I fitting in yet guys?

Now you're lovin' itâ„¢!

Same here. I only knew about Spoony and a little TGWTG but I loved reading that shit.

I'm sad they arent here anymore every time i load TV i kind of hope one is up

Only masiefaggots bitch about "muh bullying"

Even Latza has a legit job in Disney

Wait what? Latza got hired? Who would be dumb enough to do that?

He always made money as an editor IIRC.

He was living with his parents for a long ass time after he got out of college, the disney thing is news to me.

Heh classic latza!