Holla Forums Genocide

We are the whites in a white genocide scenario.

We are being over run by Librechan and 4cuck refugees.

We must fight back.

WILL YOU STAND TOGETHER AND JOIN THE Holla Forums RACIAL PURITY LEAGUE?

Nah.

AYE

I'm trying but they seem to have a lot of power for a rag-tag group of pedos.

I don't agree with Holla Forums shit though. I don't really want more 4chan posters but slowly but surely over the last 7 to 9 months a good portion of the community seems to have been replaced by banned 4chiners and some of the orginal posters have left.

I mean some boards are a little bigger, (this one is bigger than it was in summer) and some boards are doomed (see Holla Forums and Holla Forums…. their bubles are bursting don't be fooled by Holla Forumss election uptick they'll be gone soon). I'm not really sure there's much long term hope for this site.

I don't even hate Holla Forums shit the neo nazi shit, the racial purity is entertaining if dumb. But The amount of people shouting shill is absurdist.

I'm not sure if Holla Forums gets interesting again, I still kinda like this board.

Of all the targets to pick why pick the one that made this place worse when it's users left here?

They have infinite ips, they have some dedicated autistics, and seemingly infinite time. Without a sizeable mod team there's no way of winning dysnomia. And the problem with adding lots of mods is that they can just decide to fuck around and scare users off. I know Holla Forums no rules for mods, but realistically you probably don't want someone chasing off the community that's left here.

But we're on a thin wire here, because if Librechan continues to flood the catalog with all of their cringy normie-tier shit and pedo threads most of Holla Forums's genuine community will leave.

We just have to hold them off until they get bored and go somewhere else.

Yeah the solution is probably a bigger mod team, but give them some rules. I just don't think getting as strict as like 7chan with bans for everyone who even disparges the mods is a good idea.I've been watching this long term situation develop, and yes its problematic, most definetely so.

The mods just need to lay off after the crisis is over.

yeh that sounds about right, also, word filter pedophile, little girl, loli, pedo, molestation, etc. I promise it'll cause great hilarity.

That will definitely slow them down and have them sperg out.

loli = MILF

Please make it happen.

Librechan is just Holla Forums's pedos.

Well, Holla Forums's pedos and the normalfag cancer they say they keep away.

It's just two autistic faggots on proxies. Learn2mod fgt

For proxy posters, I'd recommend giving them a ban that's around 2-8 months long. I guarantee you that they won't be waiting 2-8 months just to shit the place up again, but it'll be short term enough to allow anyone who uses the IP address in the future to post.

If we were able to also ban people by implanting a flash cookie on their computer, then we would greatly downscale the amount of shitposters.

Try a range ban.

I think they're getting tired. They haven't posted in a while.

AYE

The lone shit poster has woken back up.

Why do you hate me?

What if the Nazi's had not won WWII?

Stfu shill.

How can you describe Holla Forums as being "over run" by anything when its the least popular its ever been since the first exodus from 4chan?
a more accurate description would be "dying a slow and agonizing death"

This place isnt any different from 4chan anymore other than the ability to use a VPN(for now) and board creation(those BOs still get cucked by globals).
You moralfags and mods have ruined everything good about this place just so you could have another place to circlejerk without having to see things you dont like.
Holla Forums IS CUCKCHAN

we will win brother

how does larping feel right to you?

want to know a secret? all the cancerous newfigs are leaking out of Holla Forums

Remember volunteers.

Ban 4chan and reddit on sight.

Nah, I like the old Holla Forums where all kinds of degeneracy was welcomed here.

All i can help with is memetically helping with memekinesis, but i want Holla Forums to win.

Sure they are, freech.

it seems all Holla Forums can do these days is deflect like jews

the pedos were only here to post pedo content, they literally didn't care about anything else, free speech means nothing to them unless it includes underage girls.

what this nigga says

bamp

Get me unbanned and I'll go back to halfchan

from librechan here, where the fuck else am i supposed to go that's actually active.