Be male

tldr men have a partner role in their life, either filled or unfilled vacancy with only one prospect being considered for that role at any one time

women have multiple roles that have multiple prospects and could even being fulfilled by multiple men at the same time

you are either a cock, a wallet, an emotional tampon, good dna stock, you could never be a loved boyfriend

women are chameleons, gf / bf is male concept, men are capable of empathy and can deeply care for one single other human being in a relationship, women pretend to be the same way and men let themselves believe it, when in fact they are nothing less than a utility that can only tier higher than a toaster becasue they have the ability to affect her social status.

facebook is her biggest tool, she mines away at it daily, excavating a digital harem of men to sustain her solipsistic existence

inb4 nawalt
inb4 Holla Forums feminist (anti-anti-feminist) trolling

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/ban-on-second-homes-set-to-be-extended-in-cornwall-as-five-paris/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is why we have to fight for sexbots

Once anime becomes real, women will serve literally no purpose other than reproduction. The alpha will reproduce, while the betas will have their sexbots/anime. Perfect society.

betas will still want to reproduce

GO BACK TO LIBRECHAN, NORMALFAGGOT!

go back to Holla Forums you feminist

Are you really fucking stupid enough to think Librechan isn't where this cancer came from? Or are you just that new?

Normalfaggotry disappeared after Librechan was made. Then as soon as it dies it's suddenly back again?

Simply coincidence!

thank you for presenting it 4chan.

2new4me

back to Holla Forums please

How that search for that virgin "traditional woman", op? Seriously, anons, I have read a lot of your posts, and the standards here are a little out there. Try to be realistic. Also sex before marriage is NOT traditional! fyi if the woman you're interested in has sex with you right away, it could mean two things:
1) Sex is not personal for her. She can and will have sex casually. It's not a bad thing, really. Just be aware, she probably had a lot of previous partners, and you can't hold that against her.
2)She has a high sex drive, and if you won't please her, she'll get it somewhere else.

Either way, not all women are bad, you just need to weed through them. Same applies with men. Go out there, grab some pussy, and put a ring on it! Or wait couple decades for sexbots. Choice is yours.

Thanks for making me feel a little better about not having gf

dude you would fit right in @ Holla Forums

they believe it's okay to settle for degenerate women and be giant cucks

all women are poisoned by feminism and what i have described here is nothing more than female nature poisoned by feminism

if your going to nawalt i would appreciate you properly counter my argument rather than contradict me

back to Holla Forums

You don't belong here.

Why don't you try reddit.com?

seriously tho back to reddit guy, i didn't realise you were a Holla Forums tier feminist?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

no, they are like because they can be, and no one is going to stop, at least for now anyway
feminism is a symptom, not the source

>>>/librechan/

No mods. No rules.

rly?

women wouldn't have the freedom to be degenerates if it wasn't for feminism

i would be interested to hear a counter argument to that given that a significant amount of anti-feminist discourse is about how feminism erodes femininity ie makes them degenerate

No I wouldn't. I don't fit in anywhere.

Idk user. I have no counter. I just have to believe it.

i forgot to mention

for a man "girlfriend" is another human being that man cares for dearly

for a woman, "boyfriend" is badge of honour that one of her benefactors gets to wear when he needs to be manipulated better when his particular role is the most important at that given time

you can test this with a simple exercise

would you believe a man if he said

and could you imagine a woman saying something like

woman can tier material possessions above men in value becasue men are only ever a utility to themselves

It's about fucking time someone said it. I've been lurking and posting here for around a year, and man, people here sure have become white knighting faggots.
I exodus'd to this site just to get away from the constant faggotry and simpletons kissing the ass of women every single fucking post.
But guess what? Now if you point out the bullshit women do ANYWHERE, now you get "HURR HURR MGTAOW XD" "LOOOSER VERGIN! XD" "GO AWAY JOO XDXD"

What caused all of you to think you needed to start kissing the ass of women every walking fucking second? Women don't even give a shit about us!
Why does Holla Forums feel the need to sage negated attention whore threads, and kiss the asses of women? Why the fuck aren't you saying "TITS OR GTFO" when someone claims to own a vagina? The old Holla Forums frowns upon your faggotry.
Why does Holla Forums feel the need to also kiss their asses? You guys are highly redpilled on race, but boy, you guys are fucking stupid when it comes to understanding women.
Making observations about how the average American women is a fucking cow doesn't make someone a "LE LOSER VERGIN". Sticking your dick in anything that moves does.
Pointing out the staggering injustices men face doesn't make me a "D&C SHILL!" or a "JOO WHO WANTS TO KEEP THE WHITE RACE FROM BREEDING!".
How the fuck is some guy on the darkest reaches of the internet saying "Women kinda suck, ya know?" gonna make people stop breeding?
You know what makes people stop breeding? Letting women run shit. Unfair marriage and relationships are the results of letting them run shit, so men with a level head tell themselves "Hmm, MAYBE I wouldn't enjoy having half of my assets taken away, losing my job, paying for a child I never see for 18 years, going to jail because she accused me of rape, or getting jumped because of what she said about me." It doesn't make him a genetical failure because he chooses not to jump in a fire, you stupid niggers.

So turn off your anime your watching that depicts a perfect and false reality about women, take off your fucking fedora, shave that stupid fucking neckbeard, stop thinking that defending women on a desolate place where 0.0000001% of women go will make a unicorn will materialize from the sky into your bedroom, and act like a respectable man.

>>>/librechan/

3DPD get freedom due to technology, see japan. Their 3DPD are free, they didn't have feminism

test

man, I would like to meet the bitch that fucked you up

The opposite of live is indifference. The woman hating is a dead give away that you are just a pathetic crybaby that got burned. If you were alpha like me you would get a penectomy and free yourself of slavery to sex and, consequently, women. But no, you come on here and spew venom at women who are just being themselves. Like getting mad at a carnivore for eating flesh.

You have invalidated all your arguments by you faggot raging. I suggest you take your hand off your dick and put it over your heart, saying, "I acknowledge me faggotry. I will be different henceforth."

OP you should use all this negative energy and try to do something about your shitty situation.
Maybe check Chateau Heartiste among others.
Also, only a sith deals in absolutes.
Fucking cuck.

At least you were with "the girl". She was giving me signals but like a cucklord I could only think of how inadequate I was.

as you said hating women for their nature would be like hating water for getting things wet

the problem lies in that men are tricked into accepting a false reality when it comes to womens nature and that is done to keep men subservient slaves to women and the system.

this isn't venom, this is an objective analysis of women's behaviour and the control system that is exploiting it and eroding femininity by means of feminism.

your argument is the typical anti-anti-feminism ie feminism ad-homenim argument that anyone describing the negative aspects of human female nature and the control system are a bitter virgin

Holla Forums like any good cult have a promised land where every Holla Forumstard get's their own aryan waifu. in obtaining that they are prepared to peruse relationships with degenerate women and by doing so, be complicit with politicized feminism and are even actively anti-anti-feminist ie feminist

Holla Forums pretend to be redpilled - on spiritual path of awakening - but i don't think anybody with any dedication to such a path would seriously consider that "hey, do you know what would be conducive to my path of spiritual awakening? being an obedient lap dog for a woman so i can obtain access to her bacteria filled orifice and by extension be more controllable by the control system"

pic related one of these is more red pilled than the other

protip: it's not the one Holla Forums would tell you it is

I'd like you to point out when I've ever displayed hatred towards women, because that is fucking stupid. Not once did I say "I HATE WOMEN", did I?
All I did was point out how fucking stupid it is to pander to women all the fucking time over here, and you got the vibe that I hate all women? Are you a fucking idiot?

Men are being burned by the millions. Why does it make me "a pathetic crybaby" to point that out? Why is this something to joke about?

You fucking moron. What does that have to do with anything? You don't need to get into a marriage or relationship to get off. That shit can be done easily.

Oh gee, that's swell isn't it? I'm saying negative things about them because they voted for a government that's destroying the lives of millions of men as we speak?
Are we not allowed to say anything mean or hurtful about wymyn here? :'-(

And on the subject of "being yourself", why are we arresting people who molest children??? Why are you mad at them for being themselves??? Your obviously just a pathetic crybaby who got molested by his father.

I like it how you can talk about killing niggers and Jews over there, but as soon as you say anything negative about women, their jimmies get rustled. :^)

I swear, they're literally white knights.

there is no such thing as a nawalt

all modern women are feminist, feminism erodes femininity and is therefore degenerate, this can easily be demonstrated

sure there is a scale of degeneracy but literally all women are on it

sure a woman might seem like she's your best friend now, she might even believe herself that she is in love, but given that she is intrinsically solipsistic, and that in the modern age, social media gives her access to an army of men who are willing to buy her house just have a sniff of her dirty panties, she will dump your ass the minute it suits her best interest and she wouldn't even give it a second thought, just like she wouldn't care about her used tampon, becasue just to reiterate, you are nothing more than a utilitty

You kind of need women to continue your species, retard.
You're right about Holla Forums being full of white knights though.

well, yeah. Holla Forums has an self perpetuating ideology, so they have to cater to 3DPD, because 3DPD are gatekeepers of reproduction, and thus the are also the gatekeepers of that ideology being perpetuated

I honestly can't wait for artificial wombs. We'll finally be able to raise children for the future without women or the government being able to take that away from you.

its worth pointing out that degenerating femininity isn't the only reason why women voting is degenerate

having women who vote based more on emotion rather than logic hurts the political system

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/ban-on-second-homes-set-to-be-extended-in-cornwall-as-five-paris/

This is why I like to instill fear in women through strange mannerisms and odd dress sense. If yer sitting in the subway alone with a bitch and she isnt even mildly worried youre doing it wrong, it fucks with their radar, kinda like emotional/mental chaff

stop posting these damn picture of abraham linkin.

That isnt abraham linkedin you spaz its spektrum bernd

Im trying to underline the style you need to go for: basically autism+military surplus is your best bet, bitches wont be classifying you if they think you are about to whip an AP-10 out yer pants

Or they classify you as a guy about to whip an AR-10 out of his pants.
Trash.

never said you were a virgin. I said I would like to meet the bitch that fucked you up. Meaning the ex-girlfriend that made you disillusioned. Nothing wrong with being a virgin if it doesn't bother you.

nice greentext faggot. too bad it doesn't score.

nigger u cant read and i cant type, we are both retarded

ab10 basically a tec9, its a nigger tier throwaway gaterat

All I did was point out how fucking stupid it is to pander to women all the fucking time over here, and you got the vibe that I hate all women? Are you a fucking idiot?

Just because you didn't say hate explicitly, doesn't mean it isn't there, el stupido. WHo is forcing you to pander to women? Oh, I know. You! (beta detected)

Complaining about it on an image board does make you look petty. You are on Holla Forums. Everything is gag material here. You have just confirmed your Reddit citizenship.

Well go and do it. beats the heck out of posting on here with the rest of us shitlords.

The same reason we would shoot an advancing lion. It's nature makes it dangerous. Pedo's ruin little children's lives. Aim! Fire!!!!!

So are you actually going to reply or just jerkoff your nigger gun?

wat am i supposed to reply to you goofy nigger

Perhaps explain how they wouldn't classify you as a murderer if the idea is to avoid classification.

I thought i did but sure I can try to be more precise, always hard to put these kinds of nebulous things into words

If a girl is scared of you on some level, it automatically=respect as shitty as that sounds. More importantly, it causes a kind of dissonance to manifest itself in her pretty little head; it breaks the model she has been subtly brainwashed to accept as truth, especially if she cant quite put her finger on what makes you set off her alarm bells. When i say "scared" I dont mean literal fear for life and limb, just that yer a little…off.

What you are doing is defying classification to improve your classification, its not entirely different from what those pick-up artist fags call "peacocking", except your aim isnt necessarily to get laid, its to keep your honor and your self-respect in a skewed world.

Be courteous, be respectful, but also be willing to call a cunt a cunt if shes acting like a cunt, and be able to do it with as little emotion as possible.

The only way to get over it is to shut yourself off

All you pathetic incels should go back to Reddit and r9k where you belong

well I have found reasonable success in being an apathetic asshole.
and it's genuine because I died on the inside a long time ago

Hi, I happen to be a heterosexual with a large circle of female friends. I see op's point, but there are two points that I disagree with.

First (in my experience), only women who spend a lot if time with other women act in the way that op described. It's because they're like the female equivilent of hard men or gansters - everything is about reputation to them. Just look for a girl that's either family orientated or has a mixed group (male and female); I guarantee that these women will empathise more, but they may, like a lot of other human beings, put their personal interests before the relationship.

this bachelor hating

we don't all need to live in symbiotic relationship with a woman to survive, if you believe that you are weak willed. if a monk can live in monastery without being subservient cuck to a woman, i'm sure you can too

i have already discussed that this isn't woman hating here

time to go back to Holla Forums

God warned us, but y'all didn't listen.

So you say. Lotta devout girls hoe around, user.

apathy is degenerate, but don't worry

if you died on the inside you can build a new you that doesn't find meaning in the lies that your former self once beleived