Serious question: Is Australia (92% white) proof that modern white men are: pathetically beta, grossly incompetent...

Serious question: Is Australia (92% white) proof that modern white men are: pathetically beta, grossly incompetent, and unfit to lead?

We have an entire continent to ourselves and from where I'm standing, it looks like white men have once again completely managed to fuck it all up. How do you reconcile this with your WN, NatSoc, or alt-right beliefs?

If you still believe white men should be in positions of power how do we fix this fucking mess?

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/facebook-harasser-pleads-guilty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

What you see is the result of leftist corruption. We would collectively be on Mars right now if the leftist cultural revolution of the 60s and 70s was crushed.

92% Chinese 7% Boat people 1% White

I'm not really asking about what the problem is…That's obvious….We all go around and around about the problems.

I'm more concerned with HOW in a completely white nation, did white MEN allow this to happen?

Look, the argument is simple: historically white men have supposedly been strong leaders. Now in less than 100 years their descendants have managed to fuck up 2000 years of hard work.

What are you going on about?

Huh? What did they do wrong with Australia? You could be living in the third world fgt. There is a reason the brown hordes are constantly clawing thier way towards our countries and it isn't because they are shitholes.

Apparently Indians are considered white in Australia.

Why are you so anti-white?

What did they do wrong? Are you being serious?

Okay for starters a white man is going to prison for slut-shaming a couple of feminists for THREE YEARS. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A COUNTRY RUN EFFECTIVELY BY WHITE MEN?

themarysue.com/facebook-harasser-pleads-guilty/

Hey, lad, you're right. We should let niggers, arabs, abos, and so forth run everything instead. I'm sure they'll do so much better.

Lurk more.

Aussie here, Australia is not 92% white. It is, at best, 80% white and probably far less than that. The government lies heavily about immigration and race but when half of the two biggest cities in Australia are non white it becomes hard to hide.

We are overrun with asians, muslims, africans and islanders

I'm not. Why are you so triggered?

Australia is a totally cucked nanny-state totally controlled by feminists, and nu-males.

The argument for a long time was that IF white people had their own country it would be amazing…WELL we have an entire fucking continent. So how in the FUCK did white men manage to fuck up this badly?

tbh rooland is pretty impressive given the circumstances

After ww2 we were told we needed to populate or perish so we let in sourthern europeans, because they are just like nprthern europeans goy, then we let in asians, then lebanese than niggers

Way to get totally triggered. So much for all that white "logic".

And uhh my point is pretty much what you said: how in the fuck in a country that is predominantly white, did white MEN manage to lose control of it and allow it to turn into a cucked nanny-state and a bastion of feminist thought?

Try and engage your brain you fucking moron.

But how long has it been overrun by shitskins and other minority trash? This happened in what the last 20 years?

What was going on with the white men in charge to let this happen?

Look it's very a very simple concept and my question is very simple, and I know what the problems are now: I want to know how white men over the last 30 years or so have managed to cede control of literally every country in their charge to marxists, communists, minorities, and feminists?

How did they manage to do this in such a short of time?

Who told you to do that and why did you believe them?

So what you are telling me is that white men inflicted this mess upon themselves?

bump

The Jews managed to turn every western countries into a mass of leaderless and self centered cunts without any other purpose than money and personal pleasure.

Fair answer. Thanks.

Do you think white men lack a certain degree of personal responsibility for this whole mess?

It's very convenient to blame everything on Jews over and over again.

Literally not a single person on here seriously believes that the Jews did it all.

It's a good question tbh… even if you are trolling.

In the end, my guess is that modern comfort leads to complacency.

Also Australia is lucky as fuck. Without protection from the USA… Chinks and gooks could've easily just taken control of the place.

Of course not. By jews I mean jews and judeaised individuals who sold their kind to the jews for whatever reasons.

Yeah but the problem on all the various Holla Forumss is that all I ever hear is a bunch of fucking whining and finger pointing.

I'm not trolling at all.

In my limited experience, this whole fucking mess we're in, really seems that it can be laid at the feet of white men…More specifically boomer white men.

These fat, slovenly boomers, spend all their fucking time on golfing, riding their stupid Harleys, and finding new and creative ways to bring in shitskins and outsource our jobs.

Now every single white nation is a fucking mess.

I'm not really buying into the whole idea that "The Jews did it!!!"

It seems like we did it to ourselves and Australia is the best example of this, being a predominantly white country.

Is it complacency or greed?

I think it is the latter….Older boomer white men LOVE to import cheap brown/black labor so they can make more money. They also were the kings of outsourcing good jobs overseas.

Now young guys like me are left to pick up the pieces.

Furthermore these same people have for whatever reason FLED from industries that confer power like: media, mainstream news, and banking. And in those instances they are now completely Jew run.

So I'm not really buying into the whole trope that this fucking mess is primarily a Jewish one. I'm not a fan of kikes, but to me, it seems the white boomer males are far more responsible than the tiny population of Jews.

If I'm right, what should be done?

Dot or feather?

They call Pakis 'asians' in Europe.

Television.

Allegedly he was posting rape threats under his real name(albeit sarcastically)

If you troll, troll responsibly.

I think its an excellent question and certainly has many contributing factors.

If I were to take an educated guess, one of the primary reasons is lack of existential threats allowing for an ever-increasing magnitude of marxist/commie voodoo linguistic magic to go without rebuff from reality.

Soon as we face any real trials and tribulations we all go conservative again.

These people aren't leaders, OP, they're puppets of a larger system. Almost every other Western country is the same way.

Post ww2 government, acting under jewish influence

I was not born sixty years ago

What I am telling you is naive white men were told jewish lies that started out innocuous but over time the jews kept pushing "this batch of immigrants isn't that different than the last ones goy." Classic frog boiling scenario.

When the world finally turns against the jews and muslims, we just take them out. down under nobody can hear them scream

Maybe it only seems that way because you're a piece of shit.

Do they have televisions, state run indoctrination systems, and a political process susceptible to corruption by international bankers?