This board is special

Im a normie girl, been on Holla Forums for 8 years. This board is special to me. Whenever i need to cheer up, i come here to laugh at you. It comforts me that all of you faggots will die alone and miserable. You can tell me whatever mean things you like, i wont go away, none of the female users will. Watching you cry fuels us.
When you are fapping your dick off late at night, i am cuddling with my bf and watching the snow fall peacefully on the ground. You will never experience that. Because youre bitter, you thrive on hatred. Its pathetic.
:^3 (L)

tits or gtfo

How about neither? lmao
(L)

tits or GTFO

lurk moar

Sorry, I have so many other things to do that I hardly have time to spellcheck on dead boards.
(L)

Step your shit up newfag, I've been on Holla Forums since usenet.
I remember when it was alt.8ch instead of Holla Forums.co

fucking newfags

nigger

have one more reply newfag

assuming for 1 sec this is real, youre now on the same lvl as all dem poor boys you hate so much.
yeah thats how you sound ffs

thanks for the (You), newfag, here's one for (You)

niggers

newfag get out

I always like to think that Holla Forums has some smart people but then I'm reminded how many of you fall for copypasta.

TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO

counter reply
i have the last word because i'm going to bed now!

newfag!

Please fuck me in the ass with your dick.

Nice try OP. You been stalking some normies recently? Your imitation of their writing style is spot on.

This is immeasurably sad when you actually realize that OP is a sad lonely man jacking off; imagining he is the boyfriend of the girl he is pretending to be.

Mongoloid tier. OP didn't even bother to find an image that isn't all over a reverse Google search.

WEW LAD :^)

t. attention whore

Im a nazi soldier, been leading the RWDS for 88 years. This camp is special to me. Whenever i need to cheer up, i come here to laugh at you. It comforts me that all of you kikes will be gassed alone and miserable. You can tell me whatever mean things you like, i wont go away, none of the Nazi spectators will. Watching you cry shekels fuels us.

When you are fapping your circumcised dick off late at night, i am cuddling with my fuhrer Adolf Hitler and watching the ashes of Jews fall peacefully on the ground. You will never experience that. Because youre Jewish, you thrive on hatred. Its pathetic.

( l:^3 (L) 卐卐卐卐卐

8 chan is not even 8 years old

NEW FAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
8 chan is fucking 3 years old ffs! REEEEEEEEEE

Femanon here.
I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.
You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot.

newpleb fad, been there since 1969

How about both? lmao

Or I can ban you instead. :^)

how about we see you pulling noodles out of your asshole?