Goodbye, Password. Banks Opt to Scan Fingers and Faces Instead

“We can’t rely on personal identification information any longer, We believe we have to rely on biometrics.”

archive.is/0gHTT

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-30623611
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whenever I've needed fingerprints taken it was very difficult due to years if typing and button mashing.

Eerie stuff Op.

One step closer to the chip, lads.

I hope you don't use banks, Anons.

most anons on here proudly invest in Jew Wall Street

while at the same time complaining endlessly about the Jew

this is just one example of Holla Forums hypocrisy

What happens when employers start refusing anything but direct deposit? Its coming. I have to jump through so many hoops just to get paid with a check. Then anywhere you go to cash it they force a fingerprint.

Here is a tip for anyone who wants to bypass fingerprints when cashing checks. Just use liquid bandage, its clear and hides your finger prints.

Dammit. That's the one fucking half decent bank in this fucking country.

Mgtow confirmed

You mean a small handful?

Isn't that shit just a slightly modified superglue?

Commercial adhesive fingertip overlays when?

It's easy as pie to get other peoples' fingerprints*, all a crook needs is a good way to copy them.

bbc.com/news/technology-30623611

Options?

1. Go live in the bush, separate from society
Conclusion: They'll hunt you down as an outlaw some day. You rely on their pity.

2. Fit in to society, at least superficially
Conclusion: They make it impossible to do anything outside the system, and you're a slave to it.

3. Fight against it.
Conclusion: You die.

4. Embrace it and work your way up to the top.
Conclusion: You end up in a position of power. Will you still want to change it now that it benefits you?

Take your pick anons!

WHAT IF SOMEONE STEALS THE BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION DATA YOU MORONS

I die. After all, on a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Don't worry goy, these things are impossible to steal.
Just trust us.

On a more serious note, this shit is frightening.

You forgot option five, defeatist.

5. Fight, win; or die like a man rather than a dog while taking their corrupt system with you.

At least when dindus come to mug me they'll cut my hand instead of just beating me.

North Dakota? I'm gonna find you user.

Unless your account needs a visual scan, in which case they'll scoop out your eye with a tablespoon.

I really don't like these ideas.

oh boy one step closer to the mark of the beast! this might start to wake up religious cucks

Then we have to go to internal chip linked to the bitcoin blockchain.

Didn't you know you were always a walking wallet for (((pickpockets))) ?

No. Its the same shit just $4 more expensive. Fucking kikes.

Go back and watch Demolition Man and see how Snipes handles iris scans.

What's a good way to permanently remove your fingerprints? Fire? Acid?

“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

No point in doing that. They'll just inject you with a microchip. Of course it will spread deadly poison throughout your body if you tamper with it.

rip

It's no more secure at all.

That should be the least of your worries, they'll gladly hand all that data to every government agencies, no questions asked. Such is life in the USSA. Oh and expect that model to be exported in every first world country, with the data being given to both local government agencies and the one of the USSA.

GIVE US YOUR FINGERPRINT GOY!! GIVE US A CLEAR PICTURE OF YOUR FACE GOY!!

What happens if you lose a finger and your face gets messed up? Say a car accident?

**>Don't worry goy. We'll get your DNA profile next to keep you safe!'''==

Welp.

I summerfagged that right up.

It's really starting, isn't it?

As if the poison matters - once the chip is in you you're already dead, both body and soul.

Plus the absolute fact that the issue isn't with password security. It's the user and the Pajeets in tech "support".

The security is absolutely flawless.

This shit is literally just a longer password and nothing more.

You know face/off would be a reality then for identity theives now?

It wouldn't even be hard.

Its not going to go down the way you think it is.

(USER WAS SHOAHED FOR THIS POST)

You know what worked? Physical money.

I do, faggot. Speak for yourself next time, Kikenstein.

k

(USER WAS SHOAHED FOR THIS POST)

Retards. Tellers are 95% 18 - 25yo grils.

i've heard gangsters in the 30s used to try it with acid, but they would grow back.

Mod was broken.

You can use pineapple slices and a dull-blade to scrape them off. The pineapple juice is very acidic. Hold your fingers on the pineapple for about 15 minutes, then scrape the dull blade over the pads of your fingers. Repeat until satisfied. Lasts about a week, but if you do it regularly after about a month they will stop coming back.

Then you will be a retard with fingers that smell like pineapple.

If they don't stop this shit, I'm going full Russia Mafia. Burning off my fingertips with acid.

You gay son?

They will also use the side of your hand. It has a unique print just like your fingertips and police will often take this print as well if you are booked. The most common appearance is from your resting your hand on a paper while writing.

Ez off oven cleaner will also temporarily smooth ones fingertips.

Some people have a chip implant
Deal with it

sauce

To the gas chamber with you.

Only time I've ever had my fingerprints taken was to get my concealed weapons permit, and that was over a decade ago.

I'm not going to subject myself to biometrics, I'd rather end up innawoods.

Goodbye banks
Hello Bitcoin

Getting closer and closer to the Mark of the Beast….

Hope you guys know how to farm.