What the hell???

Donald Trump Sunday appointed Stephen Bannon as his chief White House strategist and Senior Counselor.

Stephen Bannon, owner of the alt-right platform Breitbart which is a loosely organized group of mostly young men who believe in white supremacy, oppose immigration, feminism and multiculturalism; and delight in harassing Jews, Muslims, Minorities, and other vulnerable groups by spewing shocking insults on social media.

But others have said that all that hate garbage coming out about Trump was liberal propaganda?

I’m confused as hell…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
torvalds.xyz/p/78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump has to work alongside the Paul Ryan's and the Reince Priebus' of the party without disappointing his 1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NAO XDD frogposting base.

I bet he'll say "fuck it" after 3 years and not run for reelection.

All that shit about Breitbart is liberal tears. They're pretty much a newspaper that doesn't give a shit about PC, which is really refreshing

Personal Computer? Political Correctness? Not being able to run around shouting "nigger nigger nigger kike faggot" in the streets without consequences?

more like being to run around screaming "the wage gap doesn't exist" and "the black-on-black murder rate astronomical" and be correct because you like intaking information and then thinking critically about it without giving a shit about people's feelings

nigger kike faggot detected

Their hate speech is liberal tears? So if I don’t have anything against Muslims, GLBT, Minorities, Jews, Women, and other non white males then I’m just dripping in liberal tears?

What I would just love to know is how so many in America can fall for that bait and switch “its all ____’s fault why this country is having so many problems instead of seeing the real problem.

GREED!

You wanna find the sauce of the problems, just follow the money.

How do you remember to breathe and eat? That's not at all what I said you dumb fuck. Made me respond/10

When it comes to Breitbart I think PC stands for Provable Content. No need to prove what we say is true because all the white male privileged in America will gobble it up like toe tapping sperm gulping conservatives in an airport men’s room.

What did I miss?

That's nice and all but what does it have to do with the current topic?

Ftfy

He's calling a meeting on /pol as we speak so they can figure a way to spin this one.

doesn't do news in the sense of objectively verifiable information valuable for forming an opinion. they leap that stage and present opinion as fact. wasn't it putin who said disinterested information is a thing of the past? look at jim's goldwater bollocks for confirmation.
re: trump
he's on a steep curve right now, all alone in his golden tower. he's been briefed on the dirty secrets and current operations by obongo. ryan is saying thanx donny but please shut up and let the pros do this. will he just play golf for 4 years, or govern?

You marxists have been playing the race card for over a year. It didn't work. You lost and lost horribly. America is sick of your lies. The race card didn't work against Trump. It's not going to work against Bannon.

A smart man would realize that and come up with new propaganda. But we all know that you are not smart or original or talented.

All that hate garbage coming out about Trump was liberal propaganda.

I'm no educated conservative like you guys but I can go to Breitbart and I can read. Are you telling me that Breitbart website is a liberal conspiracy designed to make Trump and Bannon look bad?

No, I'm telling you that independent of Breitbart the conglomerate-owned corporate media has done everything in its power to smear Trump.

What the fuck are you blathering on about? Breitbart did nothing wrong.

Never said they did. What I was saying is the guy that owns them spews the most common racism crap.

Err, really I wouldn't bother goy. Seems like a waste of time.

You missed the words mate.

What's wrong with racism? Niggers aren't human, America was built by whites for whites.

you are a nigger. tongue my anus and stfu.

@Brennan4Cabinet

Fredrick Brennan, the founder of Holla Forums, deserves to be appointed to a United States Cabinet position by President-Elect Donald J. Trump.

There are no date or place of birth requirements for cabinet positions.

Dubs

@Brennan4Cabinet

Fredrick Brennan, the founder of Holla Forums, deserves to be appointed to a United States Cabinet position by President-Elect Donald J. Trump.

There are no date or place of birth requirements for cabinet positions.

I would if you were a qt white girl. Too bad you are a nigger.

Lmao at phucktard 'alt-right' twelve year olds trying to act edgy but not being able to hide their dumbassery.

SHADILAY

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

@Brennan4Cabinet

CIA Director: Islamic State Attempting to Infiltrate the West Through Refugee Flows
Invite them to your home faggot.

WINNING

Seems Holla Forums has ben replaced

torvalds.xyz/p/78

also

9ch.net

you are a faggot

Barth should be appointed. There is not an age limit.

no clue man no clue

threadly reminder to block namefags

Who is the man with the British Empire medal?

shits fired