Why are there many people bothered to spam 8ch b? What happened? What happened here?

Why are there many people bothered to spam 8ch b? What happened? What happened here?

Pedos are pissed that this place has standards

freech pedos are salty they got banned again

I meant librechan

This place is never not spammed, but since pedo's god banned haters have someone to blame it on other then themselves

Just keep posting on the threads you like. Let them spam

Because pedophiles are chafing at the anus over being banned for being waste of oxygen degenerates. Really they should count themselves lucky they haven't been castrated or outright executed.

THIS PLACE HAS STANDARDS?!

"If she's old enough to read, she's old enough to bleed."
-Jim Watkins

It's probably just FBI doing routine honeypotting and pixeltracking, nothing to worry about.

Not a pedo but any imageboard that "has standards" should be treated like the pile of shit it is. Understand that imageboards are places where your mind and soul go to die, not where you meet other secret members of your secret club so you can curate eachothers assholes or whatever it is faggots like you do. Go back to reddit.

But she is old enough to bleed before she is even born.

"If shes old enough to bleed, then she's old enough to breed." – Moby

Poor guys mind rotted away here so bad, that he cant even properly sage anymore. A true Holla Forumstard

I'm an anti-pedo. And by that, i dont mean i hate pedos. I find children repulsive, the younger they are, the more disgusting.
Also mp4 wont play on chromium, jokes on you, nigger

They own 4ch so they have to be SJW warriors where they haven't yet conquered.

yup thats why