CROOKED HILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/745260520282951681

He's behind now

He must destroy her utterly

His campaign has been way, way, way too hands off with Hillary. He's attacking her solely on the emails – which is good – but he really needs to dig in.

Bosnia, NAFTA, Whitewater, Iraq sanctions, her ties to Haim Saban and the Brookings Institute. He needs to talk about what REALLY happened at Benghazi – tell the American people Stevens was dealing arms on behalf of the Obama administration to disrupt a gold-backed currency and was killed to cover it up.

Nothing to see here goyim

GAS THE ___

The polls are fixed in her favor, he's winning.
The emperor has amused this sow long enough and is going to finish her.

He got so many of her skeletons it's ridiculous, he's got tons of em, so many that he's starting a graveyard and making her pay for it.

I want 4/pol/speak and cuckchan to leave nao

Fuck off kike shill.

He isn't holding back, just imagine tommorow.

no u

Thanks Op. I can buy snacks a day in advance.

His speech is going to need an NC17 rating, because he's going to rape her.

Last night on O'Reilly, Trump said he hasn't even started on Hilldog because his hands were full with the primary, but now the gloves are coming off as he enters general election mode.

You're about to see some serious shit.

(witnessed)

I just hope he has something good on her that the general public doesn't know, and the proof to back it up. Something to really stir the shit up.

holy crap

TOP BANTZ

The shillmen never learn.

dubs confirm

I wonder when he's going to start running ads with Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones.

and yeah, this is the one that got me

CAN'T
A
N
"
T

HANDLE
A
N
D
L
E

THE
H
E

BANTS
A
N
T
S

This is thread is truly blessed

how's he going to run any ads when the campaign only has 1 million in cash and absolutely no fundraising infrastructure?

We do it for free.

(witnessed)

sage for my autism

Bant hexproof is uninteractive and linear, sure. Jund is still a thing though.

oh is it now?
Last time I checked in it was just burn vs eldrazi vs (insert one trick combo here)

I really hate how that company is determined to erase everything I love about that game.

Eldrazi got banned

Trump is smart. He knows the primary isn't finished yet. The others "suspended" their campaign, but they're definitely up to bullshit to steal the primary.

Trump knows this. He also knows that the GOPe wants to use him to attack Hillary to make way for an establishment politician.

He's holding off, it's basically negotiation with GOPe saying that he'll destroy Hillary, but only after he is ensured the nomination. GOPe probably wants to let Trump attack Hillary, do a ton of damage, and then steal the primary from him.

The more Hillary opens her mouth, the less people like her, and the more opportunities there are for Trump to attack her.

Checked.

Wew.

WEW

Is this the next level defeatist shilling? Rato 2.0?

Hillary doesn't even have more Twitter followers than the Don; how the fuck is she ahead in the polls? Further, her campaign rallies don't even draw half the people his do. It's like that old saw, guy comes home and find his wife in bed with another man. She becomes hysterical, says to him, "Oh, who are you gonna believe, me or your goddam lying eyes?"

She's going to get clobbered in November. Grab some popcorn, you're in for a show.

over half of Hillarys twitter followers are bots ;)

Wew, hadn't even factored in that part.

Don't believe a word of national polls. He's tied in PA but down 10% in the general? Bullshit.

Same thing happened with Ron Paul and we know how that turned out.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE FAGGOTS

SPEECH ABOUT TO START IN 5 MINUTES

Enough with this 'Trump is behind' meme.

If Trump destroys Shrillary before the DNC, they'll replace her like an old tire. If they replace her with Biden, this whole thing gets more complicated. Trump can argue 'Why are you here, nobody even voted for you!' but it would just be easier to leave Shrillary as the punching bag.

After the DNC he will destroy her, but not a moment before.