Avengers: Infinity War

Do you goyim like capeshit? ehehe

I can download it but I don't know how to shrink it's size. Download link here: r11---sn-bvvbax-hjpl.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?clen=13645437&dur=210.442&ei=UTWfWNjRJdL4uQX1t5nYCQ&expire=1486850481&gir=yes&id=o-AIgRU0lbnA2BeEh0BbQeINR_idOoVvpDKhI21QTIbGk9&initcwndbps=2127500&ip=68.99.16.158&ipbits=0&itag=18&key=yt6&lmt=1486779676169376&mime=video/mp4&mm=31&mn=sn-bvvbax-hjpl&ms=au&mt=1486828827&mv=m&nh=EAE&pl=19&ratebypass=yes&requiressl=yes&signature=C6752969113160C8DE73B4C541B2E8DA974BF700.06B3ECB592AC970D9FD8FE3BDBA5C7863128788E&source=youtube&sparams=clen,dur,ei,gir,id,initcwndbps,ip,ipbits,itag,lmt,mime,mm,mn,ms,mv,nh,pl,ratebypass,requiressl,source,upn,expire&upn=qWElj3oWbk8

Looks exactly like every other capeshit Marvel shat out. Why would people pay to go see the exact same movie for 20th time or whatever. Fucking normalfags.

I just want to see the end of the story at this point.

meh, I'll pirate it at some point after it's out. I think it'll be an inoffensive few hours of my time, but not worth paying for

What story.
You're part of the problem and we'll get to a final solution yet.

Good guys win and destroy the blue laser shooting in the sky.
Thanks for 30$ goyim.

My internet bill isn't so high.

Are they ever gonna talk about the big CG purple bad guy who is teased on every Avengers movie or is the audience supposed to know him? All Thanos has done so far is smiling in front of the camera, I (random guy who watches movies) know nothing about him, why would he be a threat, etc. I'm not a comic book fan, I only watch these movies (TBH I'm not interested anymore, they all look the same and now there's magic and all that shit) and I'm sick of Marvel's style of not giving a fuck about developping the vilains.
Also RDJ looks so old and out of place in those movies now.

They are probably going to kill him off in one of the next ones

but what about the seemingly irreparable rift in the team after the events of Civil War? how will they pull themselves together and defeat Darkseid in time? what other earth-shattering events that will change EVERYTHING might occur?

Green laser?

Dr Strangelove was ok.

same shit

We reached the last circle of hell now, right?

Dr Stephen Strange was a famous neurosurgeon who thought he had it all

until one day

*record scratch*

I'd guess he'll be the final big boss either in this one or in Marvel© Avengers© Infinity Wars© 2

Two whole movies of them beating up CGI aliens?

Yes. We're heading for Mr. Bone's Wild Ride next.

FUCKING HYPE!!!!

Cant fucking wait!

That movie would be fucking awesome.

Nigger, marvel has decades off chronology, thousands of plots and alternative universes.

I didn't know other people read that comic here too?

He's Thanos. I wonder if Adam Warlock will be in the movie.

DCFAGS STILL BTFO

His cocoon was in guardians. In one of the collectors glass boxes.

Let's face it, Avengers 1 was the peak

winter soldier was better tbh

Indeed. Those idiots do everything backwards. They pull the ensemble shit before introducing each individual character, thinking everyone knows who they all are.

In a world where the human race is threatened by dark magic

One man discovers

That sometimes, to get things back to normal

You have

To become

STRANGE

It is pretty funnyu

That relieves me. I heard rumors that Vision was going to take Adam Warlock's place in the Infinity Gauntlet storyline.

It's a shame there will never actually be a good New Gods adaptation in any medium ever.

all of those are shit too