Ok faggots, you've had your fun like retarded memesters for 2 years now. It's high time we talk about some television...

Ok faggots, you've had your fun like retarded memesters for 2 years now. It's high time we talk about some television. Recommend/discuss TV shows from the last two years.

Personally, I haven't watched TV or movies since CY and I'm feeling the itch

I can't even remember wacthing any recent TV shows. Maybe they just slipped my mind.

How bad is Westworld anyway? It's pretty much the only recent show i can think of that has at least an interesting premise.

Highly recommend "13th" on Netflix

Upcoming show called "Dear White People" looks worthwhile also

Nothing good and nothing worth discussing came out from the last two years though.

your loss

The Trump campaign.
Pure kino.

Just watched the first episode of Bob's Burgers. Seemed comfy.

Jessica Jones was already shit, and I say from the standpoint of someone who genuinely enjoys mcu capeshit.

certified fresh

Where liberals always this insane, and it just bubbled to the surface in the last few years, or was it just a cocktail of propaganda of mk ultra which affected almost everyone to varying degrees?

I can relate to their level of insanity a little bit, which is why I'm asking.

Anyone else looking forward to the next season of Better Cuck Call Saul?

It was a gradual process of deliberately turning people against one another over the past 16 years.
It lead to the tribal shit you see nowadays where uttering even a slightly disagreeable phrase around the wrong person could get you seriously hurt or killed.

PC started gaining traction in the 60s, then started showing itself in the 90s.
If you're full/pol/, PC's birth happened when the Frankfurt school started up by jewish marxists in the 20's or something?

Remember watching it with Holla Forums on stream back during season 1?

This is actually pretty good.

They were always this insane, it was just a slow burn. As much as most Americans in their 20s and 30s may appreciate the folks who fought against accusations of Doom 1993 being a murder simulator, most of those old heroes have lived long enough to become the villains. This isn't accounting for the radical lunatics who have always been undermining western integrity and values.

Interestingly from a psychological standpoint, the Jesus freaks preaching against satanism in Dungeons & Dragons and Pokémans and the relatively recent SJW surge with 31 flavors of gender are almost identical. They're both ideological in conviction, are easily disgusted, and lash out accordingly.
t. Dr. Jordan B. Peterson

I got bored after the first episode.

No.

What is CY?

Current Year is 2015. You are in CY+2.

Thank you

I'm was never around whenever someone posted a stream, so I settled for stirring shit up between Chuckcucks/Jimmycucks

Proofreading is a virtue.