Why the fuck is CTR back?

So lately I've been seeing an unusual amount of shilling on this board. Why are they still here? What could they possibly even gain from coming here?

Hillary hasn't given up. She's trying to get backroom deals to circumvent the democratic process in the general election just like she did in the primary.

CTR is needed by her now more than ever.

Who do I petition to have CTR wordfiltered to NTR on Holla Forums?

And/or Holla Forums?

This is like a second home to them. Once they were forced back into their parents basements they returned to one of the few familiar places they have to help deal with the trauma

they get paid until the start of jan next year

It isn't. It was never here in the first place. Its just the delusions of autists who think billionaires care about them.

CTR was never on Holla Forums, and they were rarely on 8/pol/. They mainly targeted Reddit, 4/pol/ and similar sites. 8/pol/ is so small and insignificant, no one even cares about it.

Yeah, this site is a tiny spec compared to 4chan. 8/pol/ has no influence on anything.

I often go on 8/pol/ and pretend to be CTR, it's hilarious and so easy to make you fags squirm. I'm sure i'm not the only one to do this. 8/pol/ is the most paranoid echo-chamber I've ever seen. When the next JIDF-tier group pops up, I will go back to 8/pol/ and pretend to be them as well.

if i had a nickle for everytime i saw this pasta i'd be a millionare.

It's not pasta, nice try at pretending to be an oldfag though.

that's even worse. literally cringeworthy blogpost

It's cringe worthy to you because it strikes too close to home.

>>>Holla Forums

Come on, man. That's like picking on the retarded kid.

I know, but I just have to do it.

Do you know what projecting means?

If you spend a lot of time doing something, human nature dictates that is probably the thing you will do even more of in the future.

In the case of CTR, you had a bunch of dogmatic basement dwellers towing a party line. You take the financial incentive away, and that doesn't change.

What else are these fucking losers going to do with their days other than continue the failed e-crusade, clinging to some notion perhaps that they can incite the electoral college to defy the vote, or turn popular opinion against Trump such that he cannot rule in an effective manner.

Who knows. But it's not unusual given the flaws of human nature.

Lol. So you're still having paranoid delusions about shills. That's your problem. Take your meds.

They just want this place to burn now that they lost. How do you not get that? They are kids, they would rather break the toy than let you have it.

I've lost any sense of hope for this community, that I genuinely have no clue if people like OP are trolling, or actually think everyone who defends Clinton or criticizes Trump, is CTR or equivalent paid shill.

During this campaign I've both criticized and defended Hillary, as well as Trump. Because neither are black and white. Both are primarily cancer, but both have positive things you can say about them.

Whenever I defend Trump, 8ch gets on my dick and I'm everyone's bro.
Whenever I defend Clinton, I get 'called out' for being CTR, and on several occasions banned (with reasons like 'low energy shill')

It's not CTR it's fucking JDF and (((TRS)))
They are un-fucking-believeable.

Mods are asleep commence hyper-shitposting‼

Lol. Trump gets elected. Tard thought sane people would disappear overnight. 'B-but reality d-didn't go away…' Lmao

Remember gaymergate where the sjws were claiming "all MRA's are paid to post"