This Is How We Destroy (((Them)))

OPERATION FALSE JEW

With all the false flagging going on, why not Holla Forums do a little bit of its own?

We pretend to be jews in real life and be a pain in the ass for people. Our reason for our behavior is because we are chosen.

For example, yesterday I went to the Dickey's BBQ my friend managed. He was in the back so I messed around with the new girl. I made her change her gloves because she was handling pork and I kept reminding her I was jewish and it was against my religion and if I even smelled a little bit of pork I would sue.

I don't look jewish at all but this new girl got so irritated at my behavior, I told her to bring me her manager because of poor customer service. She went and brought my buddy who looked like he was ready to fight. When he saw me, he laughed for a minute straight. I tipped the girl $10 at the register.

It was a joke but it got me thinking, this could be a way to red pill people on jews. All we do is act like them and make them hate "us."

Don't tip at a restaurant and write on the receipt, I don't tip because goyim don't deserve it.

When someone asks if you want to donate to some charity, tell them to work for their money. The jewish people have.

Anytime someone criticizes you, call them an anti-semite.

The world is ours Holla Forums. GTFO out of your basement and do some irl trolling

this seems poetic given the chosen's propensity to appropriate whiteness

we jews now fam

This actually seems like it could work pretty well.

Also: petition to change name to operation wandering jew

WE WUZ YIDS AND SHIET

I'm willing to go the extra mile for this, how much does it cost to legally change your name and how long does it take?

Already happened
You should exploit this as much as possible

fail!

I do this online and offline often. It works great.

Not on Holla Forums so much anymore. No matter how glaringly obvious you make it, some autist without a sarcasm detector will freak out.

Ok Holla Forums your homework today.

POST ANY STORIES AND PICTURES OF YOU BEING A JEW TODAY

i already do this on xbox live. pretty much everybody hates jews already.

Before Holla Forums ruined vidja for me I used to see a lot of kids with antisemitic sprays in Team Fortress. The future looks so bright.

Don't Jews act this way normally? Before becoming Jew-wise, I'd heard plenty of gripes about their greediness and whining.

How about meeting up in real life and networking like normal people do. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SAVE WHITES WITH NEONAZI FETISHES AND THE INTERNET.

I wish more people saw this. Shows how kikes can conjure up crocodile tears on command.

Nah, I don't buy that. Otherwise there wouldn't be so much effort put into shutting us up!

yeah this would do wonders for our credibility

You can deal with jews just fine if you drop the hint you're redpilled. I like to mention that I won't be going to their purim party because I already have an appointment to donate blood, so invite someone else. That usually gets the message across.

This is too obvious, if you make a decision for people it will piss them off to a far greater degree, particularly if it implies superiority and involves money.

Yes, forego the greatest advantage that the Aryan has, adherence to truth and honor, and throw it all away in favor of adopting kike subterfuge tactics.
Sure sounds like something you alt right faggots would think is a good plan

This is why you dont let stormfags false flag. They're so god damn obvious about it, it backfires immediately.

If you're going to do stuff like this you have to commit to the act. Buy a jew hat, dont break character and certainly don't be so ridiculous it makes people think it was a bad joke by a dumb nazi

The average goy is dumb as a rock. I doubt they would know what The Temple Institute is. I'm going to say Holocaust Memorial. This is a better idea though.

Calm down Bri. It was just an idea.

The Europeans who took in the rapefugess thought they were being honorable too. Then they got raped but I know why you're shilling for passitivity, because you're a fucking faggot.

Mine was like $120 I think? I'm sure it varies state to state. You put in an application and they give you a court date, I think mine was like a month wait, can't remember though.

The Judge will ask for a reason, just make up something. I took my grandfathers name because it was dying out with him, so there's one.

THAS RITE

And how does this make us different from actual jews?

We name ourselves.

dont use swords
the Saracens use swords

FFS don't take the picture (((they))) will use in an article as evidence, they can use a screenshot but obviously this entire site is just the rabbi spray painting a swastika on his own store.

inb5 the Holla Forumsiticians who like the idea of acting like a jew find out they're actually actual sephardic jews.

I just tried this and I got mixed results

I'm honestly not sure whether it was worth it

I'm struggling to find a quote, probably written by a Jew. Something to the extent of:
or

Whatever. I intend to make them eat these words.

What a great idea. We would all get arrested.

Nice try officer, we won't fall for your entrapment.

White people don't lie. Intellectual honesty and truth are our weapons.

Stick a sack of bacon grease in your pocket, go into the kike grocer section and surreptitiously rub it all over their packaging.

But jews already do this, what would pretending accomplish? Might as well put on blackface and start robbing people.

Also pick up wine bottles and set them back down while wearing a big crucifix. Jews cannot drink wine that has been touched by a Christian - they have to throw it out.

That would surely dramatically alter the current demographics.

Go to the nearest holocaust museum and demand reparations instead of paying for a ticket.

Oh, and denying a jew its rightful shekels is another holocaust.

Exactly.

The enemy's tactics are a trap user.

Simply shown by the fact we rage against these people.

False flagging is deceitful bullshit.

Utter bullshit.

Truth wins.

Talk shit, get hit.

It's like you've learned
nothing

how the fuck is this a sticky? you guys are retarded if you think any of OP is a good idea.

Arrested for what? Whites meeting for coffee is illegal now?

No White Nationalists….no feds. Very simple.

But now it is a sticky.

Eh, it's more of an issue that jews can't drink wine dedicated to other gods.
So you'd have to say some sort of short blessing over each bottle as you hold it.
Doesn't even matter what god, as long as it's NOT yaweh. Jesus would work just fine for that, if you're into that kind of thing.

What the fuck are you faggots shilling about? The reason jews own the world is because they don't play by the same rules we Whites do.

THIS IS TOTAL WAR! WE EITHER WIN OR LOSE!

You guys hate White genocide and pretend you're prepared to kill for it but get your panties in a bunch for a little bit of trolling?

Kill yourselves shills.

Wouldn't even be a drop in the ocean.

Thread was stickied because it's hilarious, jews without a sense of humor find it offensive, of course

DELETE THIS THREAD, IT IS OFFENSIVE TO JEWS

Why don't you bus in 100 BLM into Jewish neighborhood? That's what Jews do.

hey faggot, i am on your side trying to help you

So just go into a Brooklyn liquor store and wave your hand over the stand saying "Hail Odin!"

No.

The reason why they rule the world is because we let them get away with bullshit due to the holohoax.

And that's exstinguished now.

So we'll fight them with blatant logic and truth that is infallible.

When people cry, tell them you believe lies and you need to know the truth.

You are the shill user. You're becoming the jew.

You'd have to actually cast the spell.

They do but there aren't many of them and they are concentrated in just a few states so most regular middle class people have no idea about their antics.

Im so fucking tired of hearing this.

And I dont even think its JIDF or some shit trying to get us to not join up, I really do think most of Holla Forums are faggots that think they will get arrested for no reason or they are just spergs afraid to meet anyone irl.

I like the derailing of this thread. It means (((they))) are afraid.=

I've been doing something similar to this for a while now, except pretending to be a liberal. You would not believe how many annoyed looks you can get from people when you go full Sam Hyde with sarcasm.

Nah, just convince them that you did.

You could probably even get away with dedicating the wine to Hitler, since Jews have practically elevated him to the level of a god of evil.

That and some Hindus consider him an avatar of Vishnu.

It works on girlfriends too. Just be sure to steer the conversation towards, "I feel insulted/hurt, PS you're wrong."

Derailing?

We're preventing YOU from fucking this up by convincing some dumb cunt to do something dumb.
We already know how easy it is to catch out a false flag.

They are a failed war tactic.
They do not work without blowback.

Mr Goldstein.

In that case you'd still be casting a spell, just a different kind.
That'd be a gypsy curse instead of an actual dedication.
If you're going to go to all the trouble to go to the store to do this, might as well go all the way and kick them in the soul too.
You might also need to do a banishing or something if the wine in question is already enchanted.

Sorry if double post.

Preventing me from fucking what up? Making jews look bad? For shining a light onto the monsters this world houses?

Oh noes! A Holla Forumslack wrote on a receipt he donated the waittress's tip to the Zionist Organization of America which helps Israel reclaims its stolen lands from Palestinians.

Call the cops! It's annuda shoah!

Meanwhile in America, our rights and taxpayer money has gone to Israel because muh Holocaust.

Confirmed shill. I thought you kikes were supposed to be good at subverting?

Filtered and go fuck yourself.

Can you or someone else explain this to me?

Oy vey satan.

Making US look bad by being:
1. Hypocrites
2. Literally caught out because we always tell people on Holla Forums about this shit
3. By using lies and having blowback from those lies.

It DOESNT FUCKING WORK.

This is the reason why the world is in chaos.

Because we're tricked into using UNNATURAL memes (i.e. non natural selected or parsitical memes)
These memes are a parasite and they are unnatural because anytime they've been used, it's caused significant harm TO ALL and therefore is exterminated by the natural memes.

TRUTH WINS

DECEIT ALWAYS LOSES

With Jews, you lose.

BINGO!

Freemasons are invisible jews, They will be there to identify you as a white and not a jew. For example lets say you want to call the cler at walmart an anti semite. A middle aged man or secret shopper will make a menta note of it. Now take for example the opinion that all politics is local. The local compount of satanic jewry will out you as a goy and false flag you right back.

Well too bad "kids" we aren't going to let you get your hands on us. As if it would be so easy.

If someone here was planning a meet up, they would take precautions and have money set aside to pay for travel expenses. [and would never plan somewhere the Feds could tie us to here]

Making US look bad by being:
1. Hypocrites
2. Literally caught out because we always tell people on Holla Forums about this shit
3. By using lies and having blowback from those lies.

It DOESNT FUCKING WORK.

This is the reason why the world is in chaos.

Because we're tricked into using UNNATURAL memes (i.e. non natural selected or parsitical memes)
These memes are a parasite and they are unnatural because anytime they've been used, it's caused significant harm TO ALL and therefore is exterminated by the natural memes.

TRUTH WINS

DECEIT ALWAYS LOSES

With Jews, you lose.>>6409945

That doesn't even matter.
Because the method is fucking stupid in the first place.

Go to people and debate.
Fuck weaklings that rely on sly moves. You are a cancer to society.

Remember the (((echos)))?

That was only a few thousand shitposters

woops the post repeat, fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#EndJewishPrivilege

Yes goyim. Tell everyone you meet the holocaust was a lie and Hitler was really a hero. Surely they will believe you despite massive conditioning since childhood.

There's no reason to hide your powerlevel.

handsrubbing.jpeg

You know how I know you're a shill? Can't sage a sticky kike.

Hey there FBI

#PalestinianLivesMatter

First: I'm insulted you don't know about this. Second: tl;dr magic jews have a longhistory of sacrificing goyim, particularly babies. They like to drain the sacrifice of blood and carve things into the bodies. Raise your kids' defcon level on Purim.

First of all, if you're going to engage in False Flagging you don't announce it on a public forum.

Second, you would need the help of others privately and in real life. This whole thread is just more silly White Nationalism that thinks it can fight via the internet.

You can't.

Can I get State Secrets for 1,200 Alex?
What are False Flag attacks?

People hate the truth, give them a malleable story and the masses eat it up- as long as they see benefits. Incorporating truth is like putting medicine in food. Hence what memes are for.

As your chosens King Nigger once stated:

"YES WE CAN"

I knew about their sacrifice of goyim, but I didn't know it was called Purim. Naturally, google/wikipedia turns up nothing of the sort.

Got a source I can use for future reference?

This is some seriously good out-of-box thinking. Thanks OP, will do!

Not from me, but still funny as hell.

Yeah nice one dickhead.

You don't make a cae by playing your best card first.

You start with obvious wrong doings.
Then the reasons why they occur.
Then you point out WHO does it.

That is how anglosphere legal systems work.

Unlike the Germans, they cannot defeat our adversarial system. It's FOOLPROOF if you play the cards correctly.

Why?

Logical reason is infallible. TRUTH, no matter how it get's across, is infallible.

But the moment you are found to lie in our system, your case FAILS.

Deceit NEVER wins.

Kek is PROOF that the truth and the nature of logic never fails if you extinguish the lies and deceit on it's own face. You will ALWAYS win if you have the facts.

Otherwise, you are making up BULLSHIT

First of all, if you're going to engage in False Flagging you don't announce it on a public forum.

Second, you would need the help of others privately and in real life. This whole thread is just more silly White Nationalism that thinks it can fight via the internet.

You can't.

AND I KNOW I CANT SAGE A STICKY

THE SAGE IS SYMBOLIC (kek)

I have become one with the shill.

Stay home and wank to Adolf cartoons and let the grown ups handle it.

Its more than that. The kikes are smart enough to not dip their hand in the pot unless using the glesh glove of a goy. What I mean is kikery is in the realm of the elite. This is why trump knows what guestures to do at the right moment he is initiated in the way of life where in the real world it takes a special kind of handshake and a token phrase to get things done or to secure a real estate contract. Freemasonry is the most local and vigilent tool of the kikes and that level. fraternal privlage is what will stump this great idea. They look like us but have no loyalty to us that is the realm the kikes kike at.

No they do not.

Especially in a world where everything is topsy turvy.

Holla Forums once again proves this when they themselves question things.
Shills do nothing but receive blowback.

Truth is infallible. You cannot question logic and facts that hold up, because it holds up.

Questions against it can ALWAYS be answered.

Stop being weak as piss Holla Forums

If you praise kek and chaos, and if we live in a world that's content BECAUSE of lies, then truth is your sword.

DAS RITE!

*flesh glove

This is literally why I bought a fake gold star of moloch necklace from a pawn shop.

Actually just make a video of people claiming they're Jewish while their words are spoken over pictures of niggers coming off the migrant boats and make each of them claim they're for #IsraelWithOpenBorders and that they want to make more Israelis conscious of how they need refugees for their birth rate or shit like that

This.

So you fight for the western way of life?

Why do you use semetic tactics?

The reason why the (((conspiracy))) exists in the first place is because what they do seems off. Why?
- Because they lie
- Because they manipulate
- Because they deceive
- Because they do not WORK WITH WESTERN MENTALITY

Oh and that shouldn't restrict itself to westerners. ALL people have this mentality, Jews simply shy away from it because they are weak.
Because they cannot refute.
And they rely on pathos instead of logos.
Emotion instead of hard fact.

This is why the world burns.
Because white men are shying away from strength and standing up to lies in the face of it with truth.

We will not win by their tactics.
We will beat them with BETTER tactics.

Buy a yarmulke off Amazon than go full Jew.

HEIL HITLER!

Damn, you must get paid by the post.
If you are this much against it I'll start doing it.

The Lowest Common Denominator people are fucking retarded. The jews have taken advantage of it. It's time to take back the masses by turning them against the jews the most effective way their is- acting jewish around them.

My grandmother was arrested for asking a little, old lady innocent question about jews on Twitter. You can't fix something you can't talk about. Humor shifts the overton window.

I do law.

And I'm tired of shills in my own field of study and work.

Learn the modes of persuasion user.

No, they are impressionable.

And this is the biggest flaw of their subversion.

If you man up, talk strongly, talk smartly and do not falter, you will win the argument and either convert the weak to your side or intimidate the subversives to their own failure.

I see this all the time. It works.

Lastly, if you fear death from telling the truth, you are as weak as they are.

Psychologist have a term for that.

Learned helplessness.

There is a way. She just played the cards incorrectly.
Learn to play cards correctly.

But do not rely on "stealing cards" from the dealers deck.
You play what you have.
And it's how you play them that will work.

I'm tired of Holla Forums becoming weak and low energy, you are getting as bad as tumblr and you need to realise that you will win if you are right.
And Holla Forums is ALWAYS right.

Any openings in AIPAC? :^)

no time for that officer, have to hang out with my gf

This is a very very good idea.

The Holla Forumsacks daily good deed.

Make a normy pissed off at the tribe.

Wouldn't know shit about AIPAC i'm not a burger.

But if I had to go to Israel itself just to point fingers, knock back the lies and spray paint a target on the wall of soloman's temple I will.

If that is the truth.

With truth you win and even Jews are impressionable by it.

If they see a reason why their own actions are hindering themselves then they will have to concede it.
Even they would not subvert a truth against their own ways if those ways meant even their downfall.

user, these are end times. If some anons want to larp as jews for fun, then so be it. It's not a big deal. Just don't post on this thread if you don't like the idea. You're just derailing it.

(((You make it seem like I don't know how to play the cards. I'm not dumb and helpless why are you so hurtful? I respect the virtue in your logic))) but the opponent is not playing by your rules, and they will not ever. Hell, we are not even in the position to demand the rules.

Stay the fuck home Adolf. We know you're a coward. Normal Whites are not worried about "officer".

Ever heard of the "concern troll?"

I would rather write something like "Israel is an apartheid state" or "the holocaust is bullshit" or "nobody died in Orlando" on a receipt tbh assuming my CC info was not on there

This. Also why the fuck would you sticky an incriminating thread?

Have you been injured in an accident, goy?

Post signs in Jewish neighborhoods demanding diversity and refugees calling them "racist".

With NO links or hints of White Nationalism.

MEDIOCRE.
These are end times?
Why are you not fighting to death?
Why do you shy away?
Because you are weak, fearful and hold too much to your precious identities and livelihoods that you'll deceive the truth for it.

Then why are you promoting an obvious trap.

You do not see that this is the VERY THING they want Holla Forums to do. This is controlled opposition. They want the backlash because they rely on YOUR own bullshit to be used at you.

That is why they force you to rely on debt.

Debt is near inescapable.
Don't let deceit become that too or we are TRULY in the end times.

Be strong, vigilant, pinpoint the risks, observe the battlefield, make an attack that is blatant.

Even insurgents cannot hide from full frontal attack with huge weapons ablazed.

Your truths need to be bombshells. They need to build up to win the war.
You need to hold steady in attack and stop hesitating.

And you call ME a shill. That is a typical jew response relying on victimisation. You are dumb and helpless only because YOU let yourself be dumb and helpless.
Be strong.

Bitch please. I "do law" as well.
Unlike you, I work to lead people out of poorly planned but "well meaning" thinking and into effective strategies based on the case at hand.

You're the one doing pleas to emotion right now. Honestly, playing by your rules mean conventional warfare- due to the masses being retarded [feelings before facts]. I and others on the board are willing to shift public opinion about jews by exposing them to jewish behavior and mannerisms.

BY POPULAR DEMAND IT, LETS EXPOSE THE JEWS

NurembergGaol, Germany
16 October 1946
International News Service

…Julius Streicher made his melodramatic appearance at 2:12 a.m.
While his manacles were being removed and his bare hands bound, this ugly, dwarfish little man, wearing a threadbare suit and a well-worn bluish shirt buttoned to the neck but without a tie (he was notorious during his days of power for his flashy dress), glanced at the three wooden scaffolds rising menacingly in front of him. Then he glanced around the room, his eyes resting momentarily upon the small group of witnesses. By this time, his hands were tied securely behind his back. Two guards, one on each arm, directed him to Number One gallows on the left of the entrance. He walked steadily the six feet to the first wooden step but his face was twitching.
As the guards stopped him at the bottom of the steps for identification formality he uttered his piercing scream: 'Heil Hitler!'
The shriek sent a shiver down my back.
As its echo died away an American colonel standing by the steps said sharply, 'Ask the man his name.' In response to the interpreter's query Streicher shouted, 'You know my name well.'
The interpreter repeated his request and the condemned man yelled, 'Julius Streicher.'
As he reached the platform Streicher cried out, 'Now it goes to G-d.' He was pushed the last two steps to the mortal spot beneath the hangman's rope. The rope was being held back against a wooden rail by the hangman.
Streicher was swung suddenly to face the witnesses and glared at them. Suddenly he screamed, 'Purim Fest 1946.'

Exactly agent bond.
Our mods may really be compromised.

Or just simply fooled themselves.

This is clearly a terrible tactic and a clear trap.

The Yiddish are coming, lads.

Just kidding of course, they're already here.****

Actually wanting to argue with jews.

Not if you know what to look for.

They love the color blue. Blue cars, blue houses, one faggot who I didn't know had joined the craft had a blue tractor.

t. knight hospitalier

So you lie?

Or do you just play the cards right?

Certainly am. Proud to admit it, but the logic is also there and it works.
And unlike this clearly subversive tactic I use a Blitzkrieg style of head on attack.

A rant and rave.

But with clever rhetoric and a keen eye for fallacy.

We've already tried this.

It DOESN'T work. If your case has BIG arguments, you can use as many as you like as blatantly as you like.

Trump should have shown you this with his initial race for the nomination.

He's already forgotten.
He's cooled down.
But the fire burns within.
And needs to come out with a planned bang, not a mere explosion. A precise hard hitting attack.

Lawyers should learn how to do this.

I'm changing tactics mate, i'm fed up with holding back when the tactic is too slow and will not work in time when we do fire up.

NOW is the time for attack.

All Holla Forumssters need to rant and rave on every thing they see which is bullshit.

This is how you beat psyops and the like.

We've been doing this for ages cunt.

When will we finally learn what we've done wrong.
When will anyone learn that this does not work and always proceeds to failure and retreat.

Momentum.
Fight hard and tough.
Not sly and dirty.

These threads have been happening for a long time now and I've had it with them.
I can see where they are ending.
The same place jews find themselves in response to us.

Only we KNOW better.

Hahaha

I apologize for talking with this shill, but I have one last thing to mention.

Yes, this behavior will expose the unexposed masses to how jewish people behave, and it will be quite the bombshell.

You speak like a fed and you act like a fed.

If ever revolution is needed, it will not be conveniently planned out on a board crawling with agents. It will be done on a local level.

I'm Jewish, i'm not rich, I don't have connections.
I'm a student, I work for a living. I'm rather conservative.

Could any of you explain why the irrational hatred. It doesn't seem very logical to me, more like emotional SJW'isms

Hitler was weak in giving up.

His hatred of them blinded him to what he in term was doing to them.
The exact fucking thing.

He needed to argue with them face to face, day to day, month to month at their own institutions, no matter the environment, no matter their arguments.

This is the one weakness he had that we need to avoid. This is the card we need that he failed to use.

He used the term ubermensch. If he is so then he should have face the evil face to face and take them on eye to eye.

No matter the bullshit.
Tirelessly.
That is how you win your people and even the jews over.
Persistence.
Dedication.
And logic that their own subverted ideals cannot fight against.

This is what I'm realising.

We need post-kampf tactics that takes his rhetoric to high "ubermensch" levels.

Make a new thread with a battle cry as its message if you're so sure of yourself. From my perspective, we're at least 10 years (or more) away from the conditions being right for any real resistance to begin to form against white suicide, so if some anons want to pretend to be jews and stir the pot some, then let them have at it.

Feds don't usually post so much. He writes like an over-serious autist.

someone answer my damn question.

Put it this way.

There are dots that are connecting.

And we need responses other than wordspeak and diversion from the question.

Germans give up with arguing.
Anglos do not. That is why you still live in our countries.
And we need to show you the true way.

Because you do not see what harm you are doing to yourself by dodging the question, hiding the answers.

You are destroying yourselves and genociding yourselves without even realising it.

And we also need to see the national AND global problems, rather than individual needs.
And if you think multiculturalism and subversion are good tactics, you are wrong.
These tactics will fail by their own means.

…uh, what?

I asked why the hatred directed at me, i'm rather conservative.

You seem to be making up things I believe and then attacking that.

Do you think we're republicans or some shit Chaim?

you're saying I support multiculturalism and subversion.
You're saying that i'm linked up to some kind of conspiracy, "connecting the dots"

that's not true. none of it is.
So those reasons aside, why do you hate me, and individual Jewish person.

Doesn't that seem a bit off? A bit risky?
A bit likely to be used against us?

No the only way to go is the western way.

It ruled the waves with their ways.
It will beat deceit like it did in the past.

This new battleground we find ourselves on is no mere concoction, it's a repeat of past history and past results of the failure to hit hard at the truth. Everytime, it was truth and truth ALONE that won.
Lies might win a battle here and there - but only so far. Machiavelli may have been flawed. This mess we are in is the result of it.

It must stop.

It's a dead end.

And there is better ways.

This is brilliant. I had the idea of doing this, but more like the Jews do where you spray paint the wall with a Star of David and say, "oh man jews are after me!" or whatever. But, this. This could really work.

Should we buy kippahs? How do you bring up the Jewish part?

Can anyone supply a list of Jewish expressions?
Shalom
Oy Vey
etc
So we sound more Jewish?

Also, I'm thinking about how do you bring it up without sounding awkward - holidays.
"How are you"
"Oh I'm okay; I feel a little guilty about going out on shabbat. Don't tell anyone or I'll never live it down." If they respond positively roll your eyes and tell them not to patronize you. "You killed our people. Don't act like you don't hate us. I'm trying to be nice and get along, but you're patronizing me"

Shit like that.

List of Jewish Holidays pic related

You personally?

Or as part of a collective?

You weren't clear in your original post.

so this is your plan op?

I need to start doing this ASAP

I said me personally.

I am included in the Jewish race which this thread is attempting to demonize.

These actions will directly affect me, my family and my community.

I don't believe what you are saying I do, none of my family does and many of my friends do not.

Why are you trying to paint me as some kind of monster? Why do you hate me when I hold many of the views this board does? Why do you believe I am something else because of my race?

To me this looks exactly like SJW's trying to call all white people evil for things they never had a part of.

There are local mafias that jews dominate. Jews orginize satanism. You might have heard of the Illuminati human sacrifice things like that. These are co-ordinated by high level freemasonry and this is an area due to the nature of Isreal and solomons Temple this is a realm of hebrew. This user is the arena of kikery. This is why Trump makes a triangle and OK hand guestures he is paying respect to freemasonry which is orginized satanic jewry. Jews have indeed been a part of an international secret society. Did they do it for protection to network thats not my place to say. But even sometimes due to fear there will be a blanketing of the term jew to mean People like you. They really mean people like you who are in positions of power.

You are either dense or VERY butthurt.

t. spic that knows my race really is fucking over the US due to a israel powerplay to fuck over the western world.

Because the collective actions of your race have been almost fatal to mine. I don't care if you're a great person. Your people (even if it's just your elite) are still out to kill mine, so there's no way I'd ever trust you or accept you, or see you as anything other than an enemy.

so you're saying that Black people have a right to hate White's? That they have grains of truth when they paint all white people as evil?
White people have the most powerful militaries, a history of imperialism and the technological and governmental might to subjugate others. I know that you personally are not part of this and so do not deserve to be demonized or hated.

So why do I deserve to be demonized and hated?

…that's some conspiracy level retarded shit right there bud.

Then what are YOU doing to stop it?
Well you are jewish, and have not explained why Holla Forums is connecting the dots. Dots like why the media is mainly jewish, and the banks, and the government and many educational institutions. And why has this occurred right now and why are we right now seeing a noticeable decline in white proportions of population in their own countries and no same decline in the Jewish nation.
Oh but the connections are true, whether you know it is unknown just yet. Explain mate.
Because you're Jewish and there is some explaining to do.
I don't hate you.
I'm furious with you.

You need to start explaining yourselves more.
And you need to stop lying again and again.

You must.

You don't know how this perceived by the masses.
You don't explain why it looks like a Jewish conspiracy.
You do nothing but point fingers and exclaim "bigot"
And it's happening again and again.

You need to stop this. You need to realise that white people see this and think that bullshit is occurring behind closed doors.

You need to be blatant.
You need to stop using purely empty rhetoric like PC terms. You need to understand that this giant ponzi scheme of an economy is led by Jewish bankers and the target lies on you.
And then we can discuss a solution and a real fix.

And get a bit of reasonableness, a bit of consistency and less corruption in this system.

Too many times Jews have hidden tracks, and this has form a perceived near archetype. The stereotypes now have evidence and there is the possibility that Jews will be drawn into it.
Furthermore, jews themselves might knowingly adhere to it.

That's how bad this shit is. /rant

Point out the guy seeing the grander picture with a happy merchant.

Doesn't work when I've actively posted in this thread and given reasonable arguments.

You need a real response

I can hear the oy veys from here!

what the fuck. I'm just living my life.

You're the one making all these claims, and then saying that i'm a horrible person.

I haven't lied, I haven't gained anything from what you're claiming. I get no special treatment, no advantages, no incentive to support anything.

I don't support PC bullshit, YOU are saying I do and then hating me for it.

Will this work? Maybe. Will I do it? No. I've no desite to act like a kike. He who fights monsters, etc. Kind of disappointed this has been stickied.

Can you claim that all white people deserve to be hated and are evil because a few of them owned plantations and supported imperialism?

guys this is bait. this board is so over the top completely antisemitic that there is no way a jew hangs out here unless he is self-hating (even then, probably not) or more likely JIDF

Don't fall for the bait. Disengage. Talk about strategy.

see here:

I wouldn't suggest doing it in a small town, or at places that you frequent. We could make this a challenge… you know like the Christians do when they say "this week everybody talk to at least one person about god" – instead, this week everybody talk to at least one person as if you're a jew.

Go to a completely different side of town than usual and do it. Especially do it in Hispanic, Black or Asian communities

THIS IS BAIT DON'T FALL FOR IT

oh please, spamming doesn't do anything but make you look retarded.

He claimed that painting me as evil and hating me was fine because of past actions of my race.

Why is that not okay for white people but okay for Jews?

I posted here long before the neo-fascist retards got kicked out of 4chan Holla Forums and consumed this board, turning it into another fucking hugbox.

Do not ignore my points because it's more convenient to do so.

I've claimed to be jewish before and nobody even questions me, even though I look nothing like a jew. People are too ashamed to confront me on it, but they still fall over themselves like bitches whenever I tell them something offended me.

I can't keep the ruse up, though. It's just not in me to be such a heartless monster.

Listen.

Do you not read what Holla Forums says?
Can you not see that they are concerned the other way around.

They are like you (believe it or not) and they are concerned about the decline in their race and the sudden rise in population in other races.
Seems awfully coincidential.
Seems awfully like they've been demonised.

It's both. We're doing the same fucking thing.

Germans did it first in 1940's.
You do it in the 00/10's.

And do you remember the result of that?
They lost and were demonised and the others sanctified.

That is what you are doing.

You are making a BIG mistake.

Oh and if whites won't do it.
You bet your ass muzzies will.

That is why you must actively understand what we speak and why we speak it.
And I will begin to do likewise.

If it fits.

this is stupid, jews are not the enemy

Seems I've hit a nerve. It even goes beyond this you see The kikes have their international secret society of goyim and what do they do? The commercialize the mystery of it all. They spill all of their secrets this started with Isreal Regardie publishing the secret magic rituals of the Masonic Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Ok now in kike they have this thing called kol nidre. That means that because they are jewish that none of their criminal oaths of secrecy count and so they blackmail their fellow freemasons and other occult foes and this is how they monopolized aryan mens clubs into blackmail factories. This extends into regular life where we see kosher tax.

That's very anti-semetic of you. As a caucasian male, I am a descendant of Shem, and therefore, a semite. You are an abomination descended from some """Ashkenazi""" tribe of people who breeded with each other, mix-breeded all across the Middle East & Europe, spreading deceit and usury everywhere causing your people to be kicked out of countries 100s of times, bringing us to the current day where you claim to be Jewish and "god's chosen".

I am not doing anything. You're still trying to claim I support immigration and multiculturalism
I DONT.

I have no part in it whatsoever, I'm not sitting in some fucking government office pulling strings and cackling about how many white people fuck other races.
I don't GIVE A FUCK about it.

You're still trying to say that I do, and that this is why it's okay for you all to try and act like Jewish stereotypes to make the public hate Jews.

The people being affected by that aren't going to be the people up top, it's going to be ME.

The fucking quick reply glitched.

Fuck off.

It clearly has the same ID and my explanation was valid.
I wouldn't need to repeat that shit.

…uh… are you fucking blind?
What board are you on. What thread are you in?

My family is from Israel. Just stop.

take your meds.

Yeah. I was just realizing that too. My bad.

All the derailing gives the impression that faking as jews may not be such a terrible idea after all.

I think the simplest and most effective one I've read so far (and this kind of stuff in general really only works in the anonymity of a big city) is to write on your check to the waiter that, shalom, you're most graciously donating their tip to the local holocaust museum.

think again faggots

Not likely. I never said go down to El Barrio or anything. Anyway, you're doing this in a business so you're unlikely to have conflict. It also depends what region you're in – in the MidWest or South, I highly doubt you'll get any problems unless you're in the worst of neighborhoods. There are working/middle-class mexicans you know.

Again, its not likely that the bitch at the checkout counter at Costco is going to pull a gun on you retard. I wouldn't advise doing this in S. Central LA of course. There are working/middle-class blacks, you know!

Jesus fuck think before you speak, user.

pick one

filtered and reported

Not all Jews

Read my posts before responding, please.

I'm one guy. And if you honestly think that pretending to be jews to make the public hate them is going to affect people in power who make these decisions. you're dead wrong.
This thread is about hatred of my people, because we have the audacity to continue existing. nothing else.

cute

So they are racists? Tell them to open their borders to the Africans and those in the Middle East who so desperately need help. The actions of your family and county to not save those in need, but instead condemn them to death, makes them no better than nazis.

I've seen you in like 6 threads saying the same thing you autist

I thought you guys loved the Nazi's here? So suddenly letting in immigrants is horrible for Europe but you paint Israel as evil for not doing so?

And before you launch off with some ridiculous accusations. I don't give a fuck what Israel does, i'm not Israeli, my family hasn't lived there for 3 generations.

As for facts, Israel lets in by population percentage, the same amount of immigrants as Europe does by percentage.

HAHAHAHA

I've been doing this for years OP, I'm the one who started fake Jewish youtube channels for troll comments. You can say whatever the fuck you want and either get away with it or make people hate Jews. I have a Roman nose irl, so I can easily pull it off and have. Whenever I say racist shit I just say "well I'm a Jew and Jews can't be racist"

Also

Ya no, you have to write on the receipt "I did not leave a tip because in my Jewish culture it is not the custom, shalom" or some shit. You'll probably piss off the SJWs that tend to work in restaurants and turn them against kikes.

Mind you this is a thread about false flags. No sane people belive in false flags right? Wrong demographic kike there are reasons the freemasons are tied to all the false flags they where initiated with a knife to their chest blindfolded and ordered for eternal obediance and silence. you see that these people happen to appear as much or more as jews appear in places of fraudulent behaviour. You can not false flag without loyal peopole sworn to secrecy. crisis acting is a profession pioneered by freemasons and jews. And that is why this will not be very fruitful but hopefully this would serve as an example of how kikes monopolize benevolence against the community.

I can't believe your racism. Just stop talking before you start quoting Hitler or building gas chambers.

But do you STOP it.

If the answer is "I don't do anything" then you are supporting it inadvertently (or probably knowingly). You should be stopping it if you do not support it.

It's a yay/nay question. Maybe is no longer an option

THATS THE PROBLEM.
You don't do your own bit for keeping the cohesion of western countries in order.
You fail to realise without whites you have millions of "gib me dats" to feed with little brains to actually feed themselves.

This is your stupidity.
I don't understand why you would ignore this?
This clearly hinders not only the safety of the human race, but your specific race.
We need consistent racial demographics to work efficiently.
This makes the economy run better believe it or not.
People are not hindered by prejudice then.
And we preserve race in our countries as we move into SPACE.
Where - the multicultural dream will happen naturally.

Can't you see?
Im looking long term.
Humanity will be divided ethnically on earth.

But in space we become one. The divisions become meaningless.

People want a fallback for their race.
I designate Earth to be that place where the ethnicities still have homogenous communities.

A globe of nationalist states like Israel.

Because humanity will cherish this one day in the future.

Assuming it comes.

Nice angle.

So what are you saying? That it's okay to pretend to be Jewish and cite that as a reason for negative actions in an attempt to get people to hate Jews, myself included, because false flags exist?

Well, believe what you may but i'm not a part of them. I never have been and I gain nothing from anything that you say has happened.

I don't see the logic in getting people to hate my family and community because of that reason.

Oh and by this stage pic related

You don't have to understand it but now you know.

tell me, what have you done to stop Europe and the US bombing the middle east, spreading NATO influence and oppressing their poor?

If nothing, then by your logic, you're directly responsible for that, yeah?

so because I don't have power to make decisions, i'm responsible for the people that make those decisions.
You do realize that WHITE PEOPLE voted those people into power, not me?

I JUST SAID I DIDN'T SUPPORT THE THINGS YOU ARE SAYING THAT I DO

Why are you doing this to yourself, kike?

it doesn't make sense.

It's like SJW's trying to paint all white people as evil because of some past transgression against Blacks.

I don't deserve it whatsoever. I think it's ridiculous and cult-like behavior

I posted here long before 4chan/pol/ outed the stormfags and they thought that this board was supposed to be their hugbox.

This board is a stormfag hugbox you faggot.

Reported

Holla Forums was never a hugbox and it shouldn't be.

Only the newfags and cancer think it is and should be.

The U.S. and some EU states like Germany are practically funding Israel's survival at this point. Because a lot of Jews don't like to work or the concept of contributing to society isn't a thing to them. They go to a University to study their own religion, and mooch off of others hard work. Either that, or because of their fucked genetics, they're either a massive psychopath (so they go into politics) or super savant-autistic (so they go into STEM or history).

Israel is a service economy much like the United States. Most Israelie's work for corporations, and a great many are skilled laborers.
Still need plumbers, electricians, farmers etc. They wouldn't even exist without those…

you're blanketing your ideas of Jews on an entire race in an attempt to demonize them, but it's just not true.
Thanks.

Just stop.

Evil? No.
Hypocritical? Very.

And seedily convenient don't you think?

It paints a dirty picture.
And no matter how "misinformed" it is, the picture still is there and no clear reason for the defiance of multiculturalism there, while Jews like Soros push it everywhere.
Oh and how he conveniently stopped the femen funding when they pushed into Israel?

Doesn't look good guys.

So stop lying.
Tell the damn truth. We've had it and unless you want war (which I think you do) you need to come up with a VERY good argument.

The onus is on you now we have enough evidence to suggest a connection.

Question is. Will you work with us and help us understand?
Or weasel away.

(assuming not a non jew shill - don't care if you are)

mein kike fag

I'm Jewish. I'm not pushing for it. I'm just living my life.

It might surprise you to figure that the votes and power in majority white countries still lay with whites.
Maybe you should blame the current liberal culture? And no, it's not just JOOOS that are responsible for it.

As well, my response was to his post. I don't believe in what Israel does, but he was trying to paint Hitler and Nazi's as negative in an attempt to say I was acting like them, on a board that doesn't think that way. Hence my statement.

As for lying, i'm not. I don't know where you get that from.
The Jewish people aren't one huge mass of groupthink, connected in all their opinions and support for policies. You seem to think that we are.

testing, test

Until a while ago I was convince, CONVINCED that a muslim killing a bunch of fags would be the breaking point for leftards and normalfags in general, that that would be the point when all the leftards would finally break under the pressure and admit snackbars were incompatible with their beliefs

And then orlando happened……and no fags nor leftards said shit

If you think being a bitch will make a difference you are dead wrong OP, I just saw a bunch of pole smokers apology to the same camel fuckers that killed a bunch of their friends, and you think they are gonna go full nazi over being an annoying stereotypical jew? nigger please….

The only way you could get something going is converting to judaism and shooting up a mosque while dressed as a jew

Lets see how the leftards manage to downplay that, I know the muslims wont be happy about it

Everything within my means.
I've protested, argued, interrogated.
But I asked YOU the question. Don't respond with another question.
See above, answer my question bitch.

No you have the power to influence and be very vocal.
With social media and your Jewish background you could really turn heads.
Even on Holla Forums

Go on Holla Forums, say you are jewish, ask what they think the problem is, tell them what you know.
Stop foolishly overprotecting your people to the point where that's bound to cause conflict of interests and provoke backlash by people seeing that seemed behavior.
Attack the critics through rational logic, avoid logical fallacies.
Stop subverting, be honest.
That's all I ask.

Sometimes businessmen need to come clean when projects go belly up and when the project can only be fixed with honest face to face talk.

I just said you do.
You clearly do. All you said was "I don't do anything".
And that's as good as saying you support it given the circumstances.

aimed at

Just some more common expressions:
mazel tov - good luck
kvetch - person who complains a lot
mensch - decent person
shegetz - slur for non jewish man
shicksa - slur for non jewish woman, also used to describe a jewish woman who doesn't follow orthodox rules
shtick - a fad
zaftig - voluptuous
shpiel - sales pitch
isha - young woman (not sure if this is common in America)

I'm a spiritual jew. It's real in my mind. What kind of antisemite puts a label on somebody like that oyy.

I think the issue is a lack of self awareness.
Not a conspiracy.

This issue may have gotten far worse than Holla Forums realised.

We're dealing with dumb unself-aware individuals here.
Which explains EVERYTHING

Fucking hell.

I do what I can. I argue against politicians with people who support them, I protest, I am just as involved as you are.
BUT because i'm Jewish you claim I am not and that I am working for what you hate.

I DO say I'm Jewish, I DO try to persuade people. you want to know what happens? Well, check out this thread.
I get 50 responses of KIKE GET OUT, YOU'RE NOT JEWISH, HE'S JUST A TROLL GUYS. WHY DO YOU SUPPORT MULTICULTURALISM??

You're STILL insisting i'm dishonest, you're STILL insisting I believe in those things. which I do NOT.
If I weren't Jewish, would you be doing that?

well, I dont. so fuck off.

aimed at

Bit late at night I think.. wew.

Don't really like it OP.

exactly x2.

OP you need to watch that film, the one that shows Israeli kids being brainwashed that the goyim hate jews. Can't remember the name, but it was on Holla Forums 6 months to 1 year ago.

From that you realise that the elite jews have to put effort into divide and conquer, even the dividing of jews from the goyim.
That is an open wound that they have to work hard to keep open. Many jews don't like zionism. They see the bad treatment of goyim and don't like it, they also realise that a lot of the media is horseshit and that the holohoax never happened. They also find out that jews of old times were slavers, paedo-pimps, loansharks and murderers ( blood libel ), so deserved a lot of retribution from the goyim societies they were paraciting off.
They don't like it.

Modern Jews are linked by blood with europeans, they are family lke it or not, they've been fucking euro women for over 1000 years, our genes are mixed with the original turk jews, like it or not. A good way to oppose zionism is to open communication with euro-centric jews and appeal to the good in them, the european side.
Zionists need a divide between jews and goyim. Bridging that divide helps fight zionism.

Pretending to be a bad jew just plays straight into the zionists hands as it antagonises the jew-goyim divide. Thats why our zinoist mod has pinned this thread.

Many jews browse Holla Forums.
We really should open a communication channel with them. like brit/pol/ have a kike/pol/ which focuses on cooperation with whites.

We get it, (((user)))
You are the Honorary Aryan we need but don't deserve:

Hans Abramowicz

Tribal behavior wins. It may not be pretty but it is how it always has been. Sooner or later it's going to be more than 109. Innocent people will be punished in order to restore order and I'm very much at peace with that. If this looks like too terrible for you, then pray that I'm wrong about where the future is going. The only way we can live without hurting each other (too much) is living in different societies. In a desperate situation you will protect your people. And that's not a terrible thing at all, but as long as I know that we can't ever really trust each other.

if it helps, I'm actually half what you would all call white.

I look white, so i'm hated by SJW's.
But i'm also Jewish, so i'm hated by whites.

can't win.

just because it's inevitable doesn't mean we have to actively pursue and support it.

Recognizing that innocent people will be hurt isn't the same as campaigning for it to happen.

What is to be gained from something like this thread. It's not going to reverse anything, it's just going to cause people like me and my family to be hated more, for no fault of ours.

You need to do more then.

Maybe the problem is that Jews like you do not speak up enough.

This is now jeopardising the safety of you and your family don't you think? I'm sorry but that is not a good enough argument.

I think you'll find that's bullshit.
Jews control the media, banks, major corps and influence the government through money (there's lot's of this occurring, don't ask for source just merely browse Holla Forums)

Pushed by media.
Media is controlled by jews.
Influences the education system (like college)
Which is alos disproportionally run by jews.

You know this, you have to if you browse Holla Forums.
Which means you're now diverting the questions.

Back to the point.
Why does ISRAEL not let in as many immigrants?
And why do JEWS always lead the front for putting them into white countries?
And why do the CLINTON EMAILS prove that the government pushes agenda for Jewish interests ALONE? Why did they clearly show that interest being bombing syria - the country that started the wave of immigrants?

If you say I'm just a nazi after seeing that bullshit, you are CLEARLY are shill avoiding my questions and not replying with a satisfactory answer.

If you want the target off your back so much.
Why do you do nothing to remove it other than subversion?
Why do you not reveal the facts?
Why do you common jews not ask other jews what is going on?

Why are you conveniently unaware?

I'll tell you why.
Because you are a jew that subverts the system.

Stop.

if you have time to write 24 posts, would you consider doing a regular thread like brit/pol/?

Kike/pol/ could create an explicit bridge between kikes and Holla Forums culture, and zionists wouldn't like it. it'd be like when the germans and british soilders played football at xmas during ww1

All you gotta do is remind everyone that Christians are actually the chosen people (jews) and that these so called "jews" are none other than the children of Satan.

we really don't have to do anything

the jews behavior speak for themselves

I just fucking said I protest and engage as much as you do.

You choose to ignore that so you can keep painting me as supportive of everything you hate.
Is it more convenient to your narrative?

You're not here to have a discussion. You just want to be right. I say that when I speak up it's met with hatred and opposition, so you question why I do not. I can't win.

I used to post on Holla Forums regularly but began to avoid it. When I started a thread with topics such as "Jewish person to answer questions." or "as a jew x y z" It tends to be saged and/or spammed into oblivion.
At some points i'm even banned for it.

I began to see Holla Forums as an irredeemable hugbox, even though I had posted here and previous sites for years. It's a shame, really.

At any rate i'm going to go eat lunch.
I wish I could say it's been fun, and I hope I at least got through to a couple of you.
I know there are some that I did not and will never believe anything else than I am a scheming, lying kike. It's a shame.

Big mistake, you just said you did nothing.

How can I trust anything you say now?
Everything you say cannot be trusted now

This would not pass in a court of law tbh.

This is the problem Jews are facing.

You need to stop lying,

Otherwise if we get pushed enough, we will just assume the worst. (assuming you really are jewish - I'm thinking just a reverse shill now)

I not only insisting, I've proven it beyond a doubt just by your own words in this thread.
Certainly not.
Your identity is your target.
And you've ticked every criteria.

Fix yourself.
Or you'll need fixing.

I can do this for weeks but it's now early morn here (haven't slept)

You better watch out for straya cunt.

Of course. We all have to put up with shills and defilers if we post something the zionists \ globalists don't like. Its true a lot of the kids here are prone to jew vs goyim flame wars.I hope you were aware that some of the abuse was actually from shills with instructions to destroy any cordiality between jews and Holla Forumsacks?

Ok.

The answer is, because it destroys the current narrative.

If it is destroyed, people will come to hate the negative behaviors associated with jewish people.
They will not want us funding Israel and won't find reason to be "Greatest Allies" with greedy leeches.

If you don't exhibit those negative traits and you have objectively good skill I don't see a life of hardship after this succeeds.

IMO you're overreacting a lot. If you want, you can continue arguing the morality of it, but this is just a prank with no real world impact. In a month, how many people will have done this? You think they are going to be so effective that they'll be able to fight the normie programming in any meaningful way? Internet things have always been there, Schlomo Shekelberg accounts and the like. But half of the 10 people that will seriously consider doing this will probably just spaghetti. And from the 5 remaining, 4 will feel it wasn't as funny as they thought it would be and get bored after doing it once. The other person is Ben Garrison and nobody can control his actions. Chans have proven to be real cringey and shitty at any kind of IRL action. So nobody in your family will ever meet anybody related to this and nobody will get gassed just yet. Unless you meet Ben Garrison.

One last thing.

Memes are largely ok, because they inadvertently spread ideas through unforced means.

But any forced "Stand alone complexes" are a nono.

This is a huge issue that we, humanity, are facing today - both false flags and forced internet memes.
Todays problem comes down to too many "Laughing men". This issue is global now.

Everyone is lying to the point where we'll start bombing each other.
And forcing a global world is not the solution, that will make it worse.

We just need truth and nothing but the truth because we can't handle the lies anymore as a human race as a WHOLE including Jews.

I tell people at my work I'm Jewish all the time. I have a big nose (Italian) and give great financial advice. But then I turn around and be a full on racist.

1st time I saw this.
Esp. when the tears on demand over the Holonot got absolutely no traction, hilarious.

Thas rite!

You've posted 35 times in this thread. Does the JDF pay you by the post?

pick one

Boy do you know how to act jewish.
I mean, the victim card against (((The former Chosen))) HERE?

I should take lessons from you.

but I'm not paying

No, black people have a right to hate the people who sold them [African Blacks] and Jews [who bought them and resold them]. And the Black Man who got Slavery legalized in America in the first place.

I remember that. That was damned impressive.

Keep going, everyone. Egypt is the most jew-hating country in the world because it's dealt with the strongest false-flags from jews possible over the last 50-60+ years. Avenge them.

gas yourself kike

tbh, guise, if this is going to work at any mass level, then someone needs to take this to cuckpol. I wouldn't make a new thread. You don't want (((them))) to have good evidence. Just go into a bunch of threads and spam the suggestion around. In all likelihood, a bunch of them will bite.

Can someone get a good list of Jewish phrases? We can add that to the Jewish holidays and make a macro that we can spread around.

Sound good?

There's about a few hundred in this video alone.

i love this idea! everybody get to work….plenty of keks to be had

>also that one time the nogs hunted down kikes in an attempt to shoah them
Didn't see it come up on the news in the following months so I'm guessing the kikes running it either didn't want to draw attention to the whole false flag business or agreed with what we wrote and didn't think it was newsworthy.
I expect in a year the apartment block will be filled with jews by the end of the year as they always do when the price goes up high enough to get the nogs out.

They'll expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

I may actually try to go full trans-jew for a while to see what happens.

Any pointers on what to do, you filthy goyim?

don't be retarded and go full shlomo shekelburg, that'd be too obvious

remembah the shoah, dreidelstein

Did you expect better from Holla Forums's mods, who have revealed themselves bad as either incompetent or compromised time and again?

Good point, better to keep it subtle.

This is a great idea.

Fuck any kind of honor when dealing with jews.

I've been doing this for years just for kicks.

Jews are scum but their food is pretty fucking good.

I go to this one particular store and fake a slight new York accent and ask where the kosher aisle is.

I ask every single time and then bombard them with incredibly stupid picky questions like "is this the only brand you have?" or "have you ever tried this before? I don't want it if i can't get a second opinion" or "you know my bubby used to…."

At first they kissed my ass but after months I can see their faces drop the second i walk through the door.

Same one liners from tran nazis.

Sent thread link to thejidf.org and haaretz.com for fun :-)

Don't we already do that though? Pick a random YT vid that has anything to do with the Jews at all and watch as 'Schlomo Shekelberg' kvetches up a storm in the comments.

Comedy is our sword.

It probably is now that I think about. Of course they'd keep all the good stuff.

I am transjew now and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Jew and proud! Check your privilege able jew born cis jews.

The difference is to be more credible and subtle with pretending to be a jew (example, no obviously satirical names like Schlomoshe Sheckelsteinberg), while still being as obnoxiously jewish as possible to trigger people into wanting to gas the god's chosen rather than making them laugh at stereotypes of them.

you're transparent shlomoberg

I like to do this anytime someone complains about the banks, or media, or Hollywood, or actually anything at all that could be tangentially related to jews.

Holla Forums I AM DISAPPOINT

I posted the thread this morning and all I get are shills and concern trolls.

Where are the stories and pictures I asked for?

Thanks for the idea user.

This is why we share ideas everyone! We can help each other make them better and act on them.

Holla Forums YOUR HOMEWORK IS TO BE THE JEW AT LEAST ONCE A DAY

I want stories and pictures damn it!

This could actually work.
Now bare with me on this goys.

*drum roll*

Trans Jews.

We buy/make a yarmuckle (fuck if i know how thats spelled) and talmuds and just read out of them in public spaces and when people ask us what we are reading we read them THE VERSES. you know the ones.

When they act shocked, DONT call them antisemitic, just laugh and act smug and haughty. "think of when you call out a jew and they get that smugness where they know people won't believe you."

You don't have to pretend to be a Jew and act like an asshole in order to convince people that Jews are assholes - unless you are from a "rural" (read: non city area. Jews hate the concept of small towns and tend to avoid them because they and their anti-white behavior tend to stick out there) area.

The ironic thing is that many times its small town Christians that love Jews because of their religion and because they've never had to interact with them. So this would really only be especially useful in areas where Jews are not normally present. In areas where people regularly interact with Jews it is less effective because do unironically act like this naturally and the people that are exposed to it either 1) already dislike them internally or 2) are so desensitized by it that your extra little bit of tomfoolery isn't going to affect them.

If you do act like be sure and somehow work how much you love refugees, etc.

Though honestly I have mixed feelings because I don't like being deceptive, but Kevin MacDonald has stated that in order to defeat Judea we are probably going to have to become more "judeafied" ie strong in group ethnic connectivity.

He notes that this is one of the reasons for the success (and subsequent hatred from Jews) of National Socialism- they were basically white people that adopted a semi-Judaic behavior of extreme in group mentality at the exclusion of others basically they beat them at their own game.

This right here is what I've been trying to say. Thank you for concisely explaining this.

Honestly I think we should be mirroring the Jew but with our own people instead. Mimic their behavior - extreme in group ethnocentrism, preferentialism to other whites without actually stating stuff like "white genocide" etc. that's how the Jew got so far ahead in the first place- they quietly promoted the acceptance of their in group without making it obvious what they were doing while tearing down the ethnic ingrouping of other ethnicities. Like how it's okay to be Jewish and proud but not okay to be white and proud. They did this over a century by infiltrating the highest levels of academia and media.

It takes time and an inborn desire for ethnic homogeneity spanning multiple decades. We saw what happened when white people reproduced this with National Socialism and look what the Jews did to them- they're the most hated "evil" in modern history, just because they fought back against the Jews. But every movement has to start somewhere.

We really ought to be networking in real life.

Nah I can just tell you're the same person.

nice

I hope this is real

This idea is fantastic even if you leave in the antisemitism charge.

so what you're saying is we become Neo Nazis?

You can also write that you will give tip once goyim pays for the holocaust.

False flags and lies don't help our cause.

We should use every weapon in our disposal except for those who can easily be turned against us.

You can't win the jew by antagonizing it in deception and lying. We win by making the truth shine.

if this idea gets out to alt right twitter it'll be on clickbait headlines all over by tomorrow

I do it for the lulz and to secure a future for White Children.

No need to hope user. It's realer than the dollar.

SO Holla Forums WHO ELSE WILL TROLL WITH ME?

Submit stories and pictures if you got them.

it was a sarcastic post.

i know we are all civic nationalists here
:^)

meet the neo nazis pretending to be jewish stereotypes

That ID…

Kek wills it! Let the entire alt right LARP as kikes and bring forth anudda shoah!!!!!

Because they can get away with false flagging even if they're caught. You can't.

Do not fear user. If anyone calls you out, call them antisemites. The jew has conditioned the good goys to fear that label. Let us use it against them :^)

How can they prove you're not G-d's chosen?

Seconding the petition, great name.

IDK it seems like a series of harmless pranks to me, like trolling except irl. I don't see how this is a "false flag" or how it could be particularly harmful even if it's stupid.

Worst thing that's gonna happen is somebody's gonna get smacked in the mouth for being an obnoxious dick. I don't think there will be any major redpills distributed this way either, but if y'all want to have some fun, I say go for it.

Better yet.

Operation Semitrans.

I'm not sure this is the greatest idea, as it's pretty obvious and will easily backfire. However subterfuge and psyops like tactics should be used, we should break these groups from the inside.

Make them paranoid, there's lots pol could do on that front.

dont bring that "meme" here in any way

spewing bullshit for starters.

Empirically false.

kek

You're whole religion is a How to Defacate on the Goy Rules book
Why don't you relinquish your Judaism like Bobby Fisher did

Here we see the Lesser Spotted Excommunicated Jew. Notice his lack shekels but he still keeps the beady eyes and hooked nose of the fully shekled Jew. They are to be considered very dangerous and must be kept at a distance.

Mark you're on the wrong board
>>>Holla Forums
That'd your board

Get out you Abo

.wav

Trolling whisper is more fun

(Checked)

Nice trip masonic dubs.

TF2s sprays were one the most enjoyable things in that game, the cartoonish style in the background only made it better

Holy shit, that was beautiful. From good goy to anti-semitie in under an hour. I hope she's a proud mother of 3 white babies now.

Foreskin check.

KEK
Nice effort!

I read that as "cuck your privilege" and accidentally created a meme.

Cuck your privilege.

With cheap hidden surveillance anyone who does vandalism these days is either lying or stupid.

I quit drinking but I used to really like Manischewitz wine. This IISO (no, really, his name was Golan, I found out later) gave me a bottle once.

It's not jews, it's zionist elites. The less observant and careful user just forgets to make that distinction.

Hi FBI

will you help us make America great again after you get done with your daily shilling?

No, they are fucking retarded. The sooner you realize this, the better.

Think: the average WHITE IQ is ~100. Meaning HALF of the WHITES are under that. This is leaving every strain of shitskin out of the equation. Now, if you are at least ~130 IQ, you're looking at 2-3 standard deviations from the average WHITE. At ~130 IQ your mind functions differently from even a bright normie. They are literally incapable of the same type of logical thought you are.

She died from Typhus.

IMO I think the Germans should have just let them all die from Typhus instead of trying to clean them.