J.K Rowling and Brian Eno Go Off On Trump About Brexit

archive.is/NHUbg

So JK Rowling and Brian Eno went off on some bizarre, hilarious rant about Donald Trump and the EU today, they said the following.

Rowling:

Eno:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/6314333/
nytimes.com/books/best-sellers/?_r=0
archive.is/SoMju
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

-JK Rowling, 2016

Because god forbid the simplest answer be the right one.
Quick we need thousands of pages of complicated law code to stop terrorists who break all the laws and only obey sharia.

Don't care about Rowling but Eno should just stick to music.

Now she will die from the Trump curse

Heil. Let's fucking hope.

Its frustrating when musicians speak about politics. I like a lot of different musical artists, but almost unanimously they always are blue pilled liberals (at least when talking about pop/non-classical music).

Dubs confirm

She doubly deserves it after casting that nigger as Hermione

RIP

Rowling's hyper-signally bullshit has done wonders to make me realize how much I actually dislike her work. At this point, it's a good measure that if she's not throwing a rich catlady shitfit about a politician, that politician is doing a shitty job.

here we go again

OH NO, WHATEVER SHALL WE DO?!?!?!?!!!!!!

Why the fuck are tthese peooples opinions need to be in the news? Rowling was a broke whore before she struck gold with hipsters and som shitty music guy.

same here;

we wuz wizards n sheeit

They lose their contracts if they dare speak their minds.

lot of them are just virtue signaling no-one force them to speak.

her libshit antics can't make me hate the Harry Potter books tbh

Meh. They were good entertainment, but ultimately forgettable, tbh.

Obligatory webm

RIP J.K. Rowling. 1965 - 2016

That's some voodoo type shit.

Fun to listen to but not too deep. Like her books.

Ever notice how you've never seen Eno and Rowling in the same place at the same time?

I wish he'd just stick to his tunes and computers. Musicians and arty types just make tits of themselves when they try to talk about politics.

I like the Harry Potter books too, but seriously, what the fuck.

tfw I used to like Harry Potter
Then Dumbledore was retconned as a gayfag and from there it was a slippery slope

Mouth of Sauron. Fucking disgusting

Harry Potter was always propaganda for kids m8

i love how this bitch keeps popping up to try and stay relevant now that her harry potter books are done with. i wonder if it's an ego thing or if she's just delusional enough to think that her opinion on this sort of thing actually matters. a few years ago, she wrote some dogshit crime novel under a fake name that nobody gave one wet fuck about, then a friend "accidentally" leaked that it was her and boom, sales and critical acclaim.

I definitely did after I grew up. As a kid I was blissfully oblivious

Man, just yesterday, fucking yesterday i downloaded a bunch of Eno's music because i'd heard he makes good ambient soundtracks and now i dont want to listen to this stuff anymore…

What a Shame, Low is the best Bowie Album and by all accounts Eno did most of the work while Bowie took all the credit

Have the best track off Low Holla Forums

bitch is gonna get Shoa'd by Kek's meme magic if she keeps this up. most of the God Emperor's enemies fall dead if they go too far with mocking.

jk, Kek's a powerless little toad… UNLESS he blesses this post with mad digits!

Proof that even when women have an IQ of over 140 they still shouldn't be allowed to vote.

black fucking hermoine? i feel like this could be a redpill for some people there character goes through a complete racechange wtf? and then for jk to call anyone opposed as racist bigots kek good luck

fuck it thats close enough for me

m8 she wrote a book about a fucking wizard, it's not like the bitch cracked unified theory or anything that has tangible use

dubs confirm
DENY TRUMP
GET STUMPED

nice double dubs, friend

pic related is what I got yesterday..

Nice digits yourself.

if dubs she dies screaming

The dubs have spoken !

Hory shiet, I can't keep up with all those glorious digits

Her punishment must be more severe. She must live so that she can watch Trump become president. When it is done, then she may be taken by the curse.

Oh for fuck's sake, another one.

Noice

Mein gott

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

fug

Something magical is going on in this thread.

THE DIVINE KEK HAS MADE IT SO
DEATH SHALL COME WITHIN A YEAR'S TIME

She's going to die, kek wills it.

(Heil Hitler)

JK Rowling: "I'm not saying all of the Leavers are racist…. buuuuut, the leave movement is controlled by racist bigots which discredits the entire movement."

We had the reaganites and the kennedy republicans, now we have the Trumpian.

Trump has forever made a mark on politics.

shiiiiiiaaaat, interesting times we live in

OY

How did this chick become well known writer if this is the best she can come up with?

"We got rid of the fascists."
No we haven't you fucking old cunt, they are in charge of the fucking EU

ah fuck wrong thread

also her prose sucks.

Except that would fucking work.

B-but muh Alex Jonestein and the EU Nazis.

Tavistock creation?

Thank fuck I avoided the whole Harry Potter faggotry. I remember when boys had action heroes, not wierdos acting like witches.

nice trips.

but not everything's a (((coincidence))), Rowling probably just got lucky

nod your head goy, and get back into the pen!

It's not wise to test Kek like that, user.

You must be new here.

This tactic of insinuating people that want Britain to leave the EU are racist is ridiculous and just plain lazy.

This is the best they could come up with because there are no valid economic arguments to stay. The EU exercises political power over its constituent states by throwing out embargoes, sanctions, boycotts, interest rate hikes, etc, at all the "bad goy" countries.

Only reason EU was ever good for Britain was post-WW2 when Britain was a bombed out shithole.

Yeah that was a bad choice of words for the EU. Anti-democratic, not fascist. That was my mistake. Nothing right in the politics the EU, it's all left retardation.

All I read in what she wrote was:

X + Y = racism?

This shit is fucking nails on chalkboard.

These leftists don't even understand what racism is anymore, they just use it as a buzzword.

If leaving the EU is racist, living in Britain is also more racist because she's white.

If Trips, Trump himself will throw her from the Wall into the Mexican horde.

She sees it

"Bigot" is such an empty word.

I swear to god all I ever see this bitch in the news for lately is some russel-brand-tier signalling for this or that commie cause

I can't breathe

Tommy Mair shot the wrong woman.

N I C E
I
C
E

Oh well then, better just open the borders.

Disgusting.

She fucked some guy called Christopher Little.

Captain Underpants was a thing, you know, and it sold remarkably well through Scholastic.

Also ghostwriters. Animorphs, a truly excellent book series, was largely ghostwritten aside from, like, the first nine and last five books.

I enjoy the shit out of that series. Real brutal portrayal of child soldiers and emotional trauma brought on by war. It's a wonder publishers were willing to bring it to market in the first place.

Hunger Games is pleb-tier garbage for low-IQ reprobates in comparison to Animorphs.

Ax is still my favorite, his books were always funny as fuck

Shit and dicks is literally all the kikes have.

Either this is b8 or you came here straight from goybook with them reasoning skills.

Kek will sure not forgive this transgression, but he is no dumb god like the one from the kikes.

She will die a slow, painfully death, and will agonize while seeing emperor Trump make his alliance with Putin and the renewed Eu scorning british empire.

Praise Kek

What the fuck?
What the fuck, man. The first is 180 pages so I guess that could be ~200 pages a book, but still that's a whole lot. Are they actually good or "good for kids" type of good?

(heil'd)

(checked)

Someone print this thread, so will have a testament of our god's power for future generations

She looks like a jew.

Confirmed and verified

No one surpasses Stars of the Lid, user. Have a go.

check the image filenames. kek is tricky.

Didn't she pick make the girl a nigger over trump?

reeeeeeeee wrong fucking pic

You guys, uh… didn't pick up on that one?

Well, it WAS kinda subtle, I'll grant you.

oh shit

the day 8pol and Kek slew a beloved titan of children's literature

VOLDEMORT DID NOTHING WRONG

Who gives a fuck what J.K (((Rowling))) says or thinks about anything?
If you want to spot a jew who is crypto and doesn't have all the telltale physical giveaways, just look for someone hugely overhyped spouting barbera spectre tier anti-white leftism.
The hugely overhyped cryptos are everywhere you look, if you ever see someone who seems to be ridiculously oversold by the (((media))), 9 times out of ten, they're a cryptokike or half-kike.

I hate how J.K Rowling sticks her nose into politics.

She nearly ruined her own life by making terrible choices.

Then she basically won the lottery with Harry Potter and now she seems to think that somehow makes her an expert on everything.

Impressive GETs

The day of the rope can't come fucking soon enough.

You mean like John Oliver?

BRB cracking my 'Heroes' LP in half

Fucking millennials. Her books were always mediocre garbage and they turned her in to one of the world's richest women. Ptooey.

The Harry Potter books were good?
Or just that kinda bullshit advertise the fuck out of it.

Awfully written on many levels, completely simplistic and lowest common denominator pandering bullshit. They only seem good now as they spawned Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey which makes it a comparative masterpiece.

That shit was the Justin Beiber of fucking books.

They did get a lot of kids into reading though, so that's a good thing.

Thank fuck I read LOTR instead.

Brainwashed a lot of cucks, as a Harry Potter "reader" what other books they've read, it's almost none.

Most of the fans came from the films.

Famous Five, all Enid Blyton, Cs Lewis and the hobbit for me as a kid. Pratchett too even if he was a lefty cuck.

But my word "kids" books were so much better written back then.

I was 6 years old (holy shit 1997 was a long time ago) when the first book came out and everyone in my class picked it up. It was a pretty great thing to read at that age. By the time the third book was out I had lost interest and started reading stories about the crusades and shit instead. I probably wouldn't have ever read those if it wasn't for HP.

But then again that's just me.

How many of your peers did you see become brainwashed by the degenerate filth though?

One of the strangest experiences from grade school was the Harry Potter larpers calling me a nerd for reading LOTR and then suddenly becoming experts overnight when the movies were released.

Dubs confirm Trump will use the Killing Curse on this cunt.

The Ministry can fuck right off. Every wizard has the right to a wand and the only reason we're in this mess is because the Goblins run the bank!

Well it's hard to tell what sort of marxist brainwashing is happening to your peers when you're 6 years old. And besides, being in Sweden these books would not be that big a deal next to the entire state propaganda machine these kids had to go through.

That being said, these books ended up replacing a some of the other propaganda that the school would've otherwise crammed down our throats because our teacher went "fuck it you're already reading I won't bother you". Between Anne Frank and HP i think I'd have kids read HP any day.

Except getting the Goblins out of the Bank!

Muggleborns can come here, but they have to come here legally.

Someone shoop Sirius with a MAGA Hat.

Rowling is a very dangerous cultural marxist.

Look at Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore gay

White bumbleebee ( muh lazy patriarchy oppression in the bee world) and sterile.

Hermione.

The best student and a mudblood. That's why she is ok with her being black. Muh opressed minority.

Ron
Poor beta cuck that will be a victim of miscegenation.

That sounds familiar although they sounded like experts about how The shire burns to the ground at the end of the series. Although I have no idea if that was true or not yet. Only managed to finish The Fellowship and never got started on The Twin Towers.

How should I even check this?

DISGUSTING

Gets subjugated by Sauramon the shitskin loving asshole, but that's not the point.

Let's just say that modern leftists would have an issue with the books for a shitload of reasons that aren't in the films.

Could you increase the audio a bit more for us headphone users, user? I can still hear power tools and jet aircraft

Female intellectual mediocrity with a billion dollars and a vagina that has an axe to grind in it. Yech.

checked, well-memed

strawpoll.me/6314333/

Lads and lads who pretend they're lasses, I'd enlist your help in disrupting a Reddit jerk-off competition about Brexit - if you wouldn't mind.

O U SUR WENT AN DUN IT NAO ARRY PORRER

Wait Reddit wants the UK to stay? Fuck I knew they were bad but I was hoping they weren't THAT bad.

I may know what you mean. Lindsay, Nostalgia Chick talked about Tom Bom-badil. Although I may be wrong and all it was was a bitching about how he was a useless char that had no reason of being in the book.

GOD DAMN IT YOU GUYS!

There are new Captain Underpants books coming out. They include jabs at the GOP (Grumpy Old People), name drops of Fox News and HuffPo (Fox is for Grumpy Old People, Huffington is just the smartest thing on Earth). They show Harold and George as adults, Harold is gay married with adopted kids and George is a race mixer.

They are pushing marxist propaganda on elementary school kids. If you really want I can take some pictures of this shit.

Should we start planning the funeral?

Let her rot in the fucking streets.

Start here:

nytimes.com/books/best-sellers/?_r=0

Reddit is an online manifestation of liberalism, a gigantic and rich website with visitors and (presumably) partners from all across the establishment.

Yet the consider themselves counter-culture revolutionaries, and see 4ch, 8ch and most certainly Holla Forums as the 'bad guys'. Insanity.

Yea I guess I hoped that their support for Bernie meant that they at some level grasped the corruption going on. Even if they seem to have no clue when it comes to doing something about it.

We had National Geographic, The Hardy Boys, and in high school I was reading three newspapers a day. No excuse.

Here, this DUDE WEED parody is better written.

Harry Potter movies are shit, I finally took time to watch one and thought to myself "What the fuck is this pile of cinematic crap???"

Who are the morons shelling out real money for these movies?

If it did happen within the….. just realised 23rd June is the Vote, which is tomorrow…
So there's no way they would be crazy enough to push a lie with her saying she wanted to stay in the E.U. and it trigger all the generations that read her books to vote Remain, holy shit that could trigger them.

Wrong pic

JK rowling to the list when?

I'm waiting for it.

Divine punishment works in mysterious ways, user.

HIS NAME IS A KILLING WORD

Harry potter is for like 5-10 year olds.

No offence lad, but they were intended for children.

I don't see why anyone would have an issue with Tom. He's a kind, quirky hermit who happens to be a badass with a qt 3.14 waifu. He's certainly not the most important character in the books, but he's referenced fair amount when they discuss old, extremely powerful beings that probably won't help because they live in their own world. He's kind of an example of what Fanghorn could have also turned out to be like.

I thought it was YA, not children's.

Oh you might be correct.
Either way they're a decent read for kids in the age of 5-10. Older kids should be reading better shit though.

We need to give Kek a [ S T A N D ]

More like Trump should have Kek as his stand.

Why didn't cuckold harry potter marry hermoine always seemed like complete bullshit

MEME IT

(checked)
This.

Fucking hell man, musicians need to stay the fuck out of politics. I don't want the Trump curse to happen to him cause I like his music but after this I'm going to stop listening (haven't even listened in a while, switched genres).

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Self check

Damn son.

As you wish.

This thread is bonkers

Praise Kek!

This was my first thought too.
Good ol' SIDS.

That cunt grew up and lived many years in poverty, didn't she? If she was born closer to the current year, she could have easily been one of those little girls enriched by paki child rapists. Yet I doubt that she only once opened her cunt mouth about this epidemic.

Race traitors..not even once.

Pretty sure you have that in the backwards direction friend. Sure, London took some hits, but it was all Germany, and not just Berlin, that became the bombed-out shithole.

Simply because the feminist- and sodomite-driven MSM want to find a success story among all the failures of their kind user. They are feeding her this bullshit propping-up. OTOH, ofc she's obviously willing to accept it all, so yea.

Liberal scum. You cannot hate them enough.

You CAN refuse to buy anything they produce. And I have, for a long time now. It's a simple bit of research.

The funniest part is she stole the idea of Harry Potter from Niel Gaiman's books of magic. That was a comic book written and released before Harry Potter. Only because Gaiman is a cucked out feminist of sorts and has plenty of money already did he not sue her.

I used to have a friend always pushing Eno's solo stuff on me.

Put me to sleep every damn time. I suppose it's good for something. I find it pretentious, personally.

A musician doesn't have to be centrist, conservative, or apolitical for me to like them. But it helps if they keep their fucking mouths shut when they're not singing. Especially about politics.

Simple: we need to boycott these books, and when/if schools start using them, we need to either supply similar books with our perspective and insist those be put in the libraries as well, OR, get these books out of the schools.

This is how we got here: liberals doing these things, and doing them well. If it worked for them it will work for us as well. Stop being so fucking NICE. Stop worrying about your social status. Stop closing your mouth. Stop rolling over for this shit. Stop being a coward. Just DO what needs to be done. Stand up.

No shit, im a fan of Jew Gaiman's work and I aint ever heard of that shit.

It's a pretty good book. Like Sandman, Gaiman does a good job creating a large rich world and the characters are pretty good and don't feel like cardboard cut-outs like Rowling's.

nice bucket

The worst thing about their retarded brand of liberalism, aka "progressivism", is that it's composed of unoriginal groupthink and nouveau Marxist brainwashing doctrine which they follow obediently, without even thinking for themselves at all.

True liberalism would say this: the EU has developed into a bloated bureaucracy which attempts to impose its will on the European people WITHOUT having been elected or ever putting shit to a fair vote. The EU is becoming a dictatorship which imposes non-negotiable rules and regulations, societal control, brainwashing through propaganda inspired by or directly distributed by the EU state, and censoring wrongthink and stifling free speech with the threat of actual arrest and imprisonment. The EU is a borderline-fascist regime which actively stifles freedom of speech and all dissent amongst its member states. It is vital that the UK return to democracy and assert their independence by leaving the EU immediately.

Most of the positions of modern liberals ARE NOT LIBERAL. They are brainwashed Marxist bullshit, evil, Orwellian, and genuinely frightening. It is such a bizarre irony that many right-wingers are now espousing what used to be left-wing thought and principles. The world could not be weirder in current year if it tried.

Where's the source of that chart. I need it for facebook shitposting purposes.

I got halfway through the 5th one when I was in first grade, because it was a Christmas present from my grandma. Didn't touch it again until 3rd grade when I seen my friend had the same book and she wouldn't shut up about it.

Read it, thought "meh" and then read the Artemis Fowl books, then the Cherub books, then the Wheel of Time series (have to read the last 3 that finished the series, but they weren't out at the time) then read LOTR and now I'm reading things like The Path of Anger, The Kingkiller Chronicles, The Way of Kings, etc.

It was a good introductory book for an 8 year old, but pretty shit literary material to be completely honest. It's like a boy's version of Twilight. Could have had a decent plot, the author butchers the shit out of it, it's shilled until the cows come home, idiots lap it up like the curs they are, the rest of us sit back with decent novels and laugh.

What? You want to build walls and a roof to keep the cold and the rain out?! You close-minded bigot! What a crude, unworkable solution to the complex problem of living on earth. You should be ashamed of yourself. I have found the perfect shelter by forming a symbiotic relationship with a horse. In exchange for allowing me to take shelter huddling under it's belly I open jars of pickles and do other clever things with my thumbs that delight the horse. This is how we were meant to live; at one with nature and life! :^D

Don't forget the great horse dick

I wonder how many times this argument has been made:

Or how about the fact that Jon Oliver and every other faggot leftist brit in America loves telling us what we should think about politics. Shit is rage bait.

Daily reminder. Elizabeth Hurley supports Brexit, and with milfs like that, you cannot lose.

I couldn't make it past the 1st hr of HP1 when I realized all it was was a Star Wars reboot. That's why her masters put her as the author, a male would have been sued for plagiary.

This is kinda off-topic, but the plot for J.K Rowlings new harry potter stageplay, which is a canon sequel is online now.

archive.is/SoMju

This is worse than any fanfiction I have ever read, from any franchise.

foolish mortal
there is none higher than kek

Neil Gaiman's a literal fag, so as a fag Jew he's double oppressed, but he's also a man, which cancels out one oppression point. This leaves him equally as oppressed as Rowling (woman), which means he couldn't act against her plagiarism without being estranged by his creative friends on the left.

Oh shit son I was actually looking to try and find either e book or audiobook copies of animorphs recently but fuck me they are hard to find. Looks like the ((publishers)) have been at work removing them from the web.

iirc they increased as the series went on, because she was writing for the original crowd was growing up

jfk rolling and dying eno

lol thats no surprise since they both make shit content and are libcucks

brexit won, fuck them

Your teeth also naturally match your skin tones and darker skinned people have darker teeth compared to whites. Teeth start off as cells that undergo a process of calcification.

Nigger you what?

Hold on a sec, aren't the brexit results obvious given the cucked anti-Trump stuff that's been coming out of Britain with the massive petition to bar him from entering Britain? This image needs to be updated with Brexit news, the petition screen grab, and Trump's laughing face.

How fucking bluepill can you get?

Show me. Shoah me. Shoah my childhood memories.
More fuel for the fires of hell.

fuck

These people are terrified because they know we are going to take their little blobalist dream and tear it apart

Plus we are very good at remembering names.