Banning Laura B from Holla Forums will result in drastic consequences

Banning Laura B from Holla Forums will result in drastic consequences.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6405435.html
media.8ch.net/file_store/8e879d5e9f2139c105b357e85eb2c27858927c8f3663b3d3d218dc1e0c2292d3.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

8ch.net/b/res/6405435.html
Thread is still there if you use link.

It's too late. The drastic consequences have already happened. Holla Forums can't get unbuttfucked. Enjoy your cesspit of normalfaggotry.

Your body will be among the first in mass graves that the revolution will create, petit-bourgeois fetishist. You and your deviant bourgeois spirited counter-revolutionary fetishist degenerates will all die in the fires of revolution.

This isn't the faggot thread. Look in the catalog, there are two mod threads and one sticky at least.

media.8ch.net/file_store/8e879d5e9f2139c105b357e85eb2c27858927c8f3663b3d3d218dc1e0c2292d3.jpg

It's all robot on Holla Forums now. There's hardly a genuine person left. Boooooooring

its not your fetish that bothers me.
its the fact youre wasting so many IPs creating useless threads you know are just going to get your IP banned anyway. you ruin the IP for every other person on your VPN who wants to use the site and post. youre garbage.

Not him but…
What will be the effect of banning him then?
You're the garbage who doesn't revolt. Just kys.

eventually he'll run out of servers to use.
which means eventually no one on his VPN will be able to post.

OP is inconsiderate human garbage

Im not the one banning IPs for someone following global rules so blame the mods instead of bending over and taking it since thats how good chans die.
All i want is 1 thread on the random board where everybody can discuss and post legal pictures on a specific subject.
Things will only get worse if the moderation team keeps this up.

Because you can't use your Tumblr. He should be the opposite of considerate for you, faggot.

then create your own board or better yet your own chan? wahhhh i want what i want so give it to me or imma gonna cry!

fuck off kid.

You severely underestimate how many VPNs are out there and how many i already have

Do the egg.

/uncuckedb/ ?

If you havent noticed, this is a random board and not a mods hugbox.
If you cant handle random things then there is a designated board for a certain subject.

Private Internet Access isnt as private you think, cuck

if you cant handle mods killing your threads make a new board or a chan? stop crying liberal baby.

Who are you calling a cuck? I don't think you know what it means.

Spooky are you a haxor?

Im pretty sure ill keep making threads so this board can live up to its name of being random.

[Suspicion intensifies]

Then what's your problem, dumbwit?

Just a pic kept online as evidence. Don't be scared.

My problem is that my legal threads get deleted despite following global rules.
If were not allowed this 1 simple thread than the result will be more threads and lots of spam.
Its cute how you think mod rulecuckery ends with pedos but i assure you it will not.

It will result in burning in hell when the banner die. Pedophilia is not a sin.