Why are goth girls the best?

Why are goth girls the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cmg8ghXhAt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They aren't

Goth girls died in the 90's. All you have now are SJWs that dress in all black.

Goth girls have borderline personality disorder

Prove me wrong-

Pro tip: You can't

Your bitch isn't goth, she has a fetish for bdsm and black clothing.

I'm ok with that

Never date a goth girl, they're fucking crazy- and not in a good way.

These are the types of girls who cut themselves and will turn all your friends against you with their compulsive lying.

The reason they adopt the goth identity, is because they have no identity of their own. They are duplicitous and they will ruin your life is they ever get even the inkling of an idea that you might leave them.

Goth girls are absolute trash- and the only guys that are attracted to them have never actually dated one, or hung around them for any extended period of time.

It's called physical attraction, you retarded virgin. I used to hang out with goth girls in HS and a lot of them were fucking annoying, I still wanted to fuck their brains out though.

Dated a goth chick once. Very hard to deal with emotionally, but the sex was mind blowin' (cuz dats muh thing)

A real pity, actually…

because modern day goths are based on Gothic architecture, design, fashion etc… not on the actual Gothic warriors. Apples and oranges, nigger.

it was a joke, nigger

Then why they dont look like the Reims Kathedrale?

Mean to this nigger

I mean it's based on a style, you autist.

I wish a bitch would. If she did, I would totally stick it in her apse.

Because you want an emotionally fragile woman so you can actually handle her you faggot. You are just a predator looking for weak minded girls. Much like Charles manson

See this autist.

Not sure if we are all autists or we are calling others autists.

you fucking reddit autist see
and while your at it see

see

(nigger)
see

Being serious, in that time for dressing like that the otomans used people as fleshlights for poles and every yurop has his way to dispose of garbage. Not even bathory or any other high class lord or merchant did that.

I am triggered.

well, they'll 3DPD, so they are only the best at being shit
2D goth girls are pretty good tho

Watch your langauage. It's offending. Please try to be considerate on the Internet. also children go online.

see then see

Because when you walk into a room, they're already sad and not just from seeing you.

I understand goth chicks better than you, and you're calling ME a virgin?

You're jerking off to them, and you want to fuck them- but you don't understand the ramifications of fucking a girl with BPD. . .

Take it from someone with experience- don't fuck Goth chicks. Find a regular girl and paint her up goth- for your own safety.

You completely missed my point, learn how to read. All I said is that you can be attracted to a girl while hating her personality, at least as a guy. Are you a girl?

Actually I do, I have fucked 2 different girls, one had BPD, the other was bipolar/schizo affective. I ended up fucking them and then leaving them, it was simple. All you have to do is have self-control and just fucking leave. If you start dating them are feeling for them, that's your own damn fault. If they flip the fuck out and start stalking you, just call the police…

Your anecdotal faggotry is out of control. You're pretending like goth chicks are some sort of devil just because you had a bad experience. Just fuck them and leave them, it's very simple.

Muslim Girls in Hijab Turn Me On…

Forgive me, I've never had sex with a girl I wasn't dating/in a relationship with-

Never been in the kind of situation to have casual sex.

It's harder when you go to school with them. What happened with me happened at a community college- and she was friends with my friends.

They're the devil because they've got personality disorders that make them prone to manipulating people and they lie compulsively(and they do it well). They're not good people.

That joke's too fucking smart for most of the niggers around here, user.

That girl is cute OP. Goth hebe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cmg8ghXhAt8

Love goths

Not really, I had a goth girl in the late '00s, she was pretty rightwing.