DRAW-FAG (NAH-ROO-TOH)

I know it's been fucking forever, but. . .

To the guy requesting the made-up (head-canon, whatever the fuck it's called) Naruto character.

Here it is.

There's one other request I'm working on, but I'm not taking any more requests for a while.

This thread is just so the guy who requested this can get what he wanted. Keep it sage negateded so he can see it.

PS: To the other draw-fag that frequented my threads: I still want my fucking dead-fungus-dog- I only requested one thing- AND I WANT IT FULFILLED. . . Don't give me that bullshit about how you can't find a dog-muscle reference- I googled it and found one within 10 seconds.

r u the guy who requested this?

no lel it was just funny

the guy who requested it said the cannon was that she was a mulatto, but I told him to change it to half shoutheast asian-half-white because mulattos are fucking ugly.

lol well tip of my hat, good sir. You are a better artist than i

I'll keep sage negateding for a while- but this guy better get in here. I've got shit to do today.

thanks- Glad you like my work.

May the gods bless your fingers and your stylus

I don't know if you were trying to prove his point or disprove it.

Forgive me- but I don't think those women are very pretty.

And I think it's important to note that very few of those women are especially negroid looking.

dank, you've definitely got the creativity department to be honest

NOICE

Mariah Carey could shit on my face while Halle Berry pissed on my face while Rashida Jones spit on my face and laughed at my penis.

Hence the term, "mulatto"

Or do you prefer real nigresses from the Serengeti?

Thanks, my inspiration for that came from a turkish vase.

To be fair it wasn't my idea, it was a request.

I like skullgirls and all- but my main is Ms. Fortune

Don't you think she looks rather. . .masculine?

I prefer women with less-robust facial bones.

She does. I just thought she'd be more up your alley.

I resent the implication that I am attracted to african women.

My racially-categorized lusts are as follows:
From first choice-to last choice

1: Slavic women
2: Scandinavian Women
3: Nordic Women
4: East-Asian women
5: Southeast-Asian women
6: Roma (Gypsy) women
7: Latinas
8: Burn victims
9: Negroid women (one-drop rule)

I'm not racist- but my penis is.

Hmm when ever i try to find something to inspire me i always get distracted tbh

Still /d/elivered it tho so still mad props

Squigly as a main for me

hey look it's dysnomia

When I use my tablet that happens to me too.
By the time I get everything set up I've lost it.

I keep a small sketchpad and pen around with me for that reason alone

DeathGrips?

NOICE I remember Renard's stuff

I shall try this, although i dont draw as often as i should. Hopefully that helps me!

lmao- you must have been with me for the draw thread a couple weeks ago- good to see you again.

Would you mind sage negateding the thread a little. I'm going out for a smoke- but I want this to stay high on the first page so the Naruto-requester can see his request fulfilled.

Ye, I'm not much of a fan myself- but I thought the request was a funny idea

Yeah, I get nostalgic thinking about it- I used to listen to his shit in middle-school

His new stuff is garbage compared to his old albums IMO

I'll pray for you.

I am on this board every single day 24/7

Same, i think i stopped after stuff like RQ entering the scene. I still listen to some of fiab stuff every now and again along with jackal and renard but that stuff was like 3-4 years ago, Man does time fly.

thanx mang lel

sol?

Then you should have no issue sage negateding the thread

My favorites were always TQBF, The Jackal, and Truxton- Some of the renard stuff was decent IMO- I liked "This Place Will grow"

There's one album I wish I had bought that I can't find now- the only thinkg I remember about it was that the album artwork was a black and white drawing of a normal human girl's face and that it was entirely instrumental.

BTW this drawing of yours is really good, the proportions are perfect.

Truxton is really good too. Hellhound, Rakugaki, and South Mansion had to be my favorite album of his. Man "This Place Will Grow" and The original "Our Special Place" was my favorite of Renard. I STILL have jackal queenstons "Sunset Valley" as my ringtone lol

Was it- shoot. I know what your talking about I dont remember the name actually might still have it saved tbh.

Thank fam that is one thing i still practice on although I need to do more digital legs stuff tbh. I like working on anatomy when ever I do eventually tbh draw.

ALL THESE MEMORIES

That's why I'm here

for sage negateding.

If you find it, please post. I really, really want the first song from that album on my ipod.

Yeah, PSG was my life for about a month straight when I first discovered it. I really wish Platinum would make a PSG video-game.

god bless you

If I was truly blessed god would give me qt3.14 gf

I havn't had a GF since highschool- same boat.

In an upper-cortex sort of way I know I should ignore girls and focus on my work and school. I spend most of my time drawing blood and trying to get my bachelor's in biology so I can take the MCAT. . . but the lust is strong.

yeah. I lost the only love of my life in highschool, really sucks.

Eh, my GF senior year I was hardly in love with- she came onto me strong and I kind of used her as a fleshlight until I moved. I never really took the time to get to know her- she clung to me like moss on a rock, I think she had co-dependancy disorder or something- I kinda feel bad about how I treated her.

Highschool is shit, and I'm happy to move on. But the only girls who flirt with me at college are fat latinas-and I'm not really into that.

I'm mostly aiting until I have a job that makes over $60,000/year (in 2 years hopefully) to start flirting with pretty girls again.

I'm sorry to hear you lost the woman you loved- that must really hurt.

Did you ever try to get in contact with her again?

sage negated

Have a sage negated

Ayyyy, Hyde posted your drawing on his Instagram.

So that confirms, beyond all doubt, that he visits here, right?

Oh never mind I am dumb

ill be taking first 5 requests preferrably loli smut and weeb related

reply to this post

ill be bach in maybe 4 or 5 hours

theres not enough clang involving lolis, make clang great again.
they better be proper robot lolis too with ball joints and shit and not just roll tier where its just a regular loli and you're told its a robot.

can you make a drawing based on this character.
essential things.

I LIKE girls with strong faces, but that was just nasty.

the hook is supposed to be lower

done

next is

Looks like Brad Armstrong from LISA The Painful

bumpo

you still there user?

OP here, thank you for turning this into a draw (request) thread, dude.

Especially because I rarely take smut requests.

That's gay.

Is it? The reference image I was given was pretty rough.

I appreciate you being here- but you need to work on your anatomy. This looks like something I saw an autistic kid drawing in my middle-school english class.

Are you the same guy from facebook? If you're not- hivemind is strong.

bmup

1/3

2/3

3/3

OP here, I like the colors. Gives me nostalgia for some reason.

You still need to work on your anatomy tho. The position of her legs doesn't make much sense.

I'm sorry to nitpick- I really do appreciate that you're here.

beautiful, not what I had in mine but great.

tho. The position of her legs doesn't
make much sense.
Agreed. I'm having trouble drawing legs. I havent had enoung practice drawing lowerbody