/r/ing Rule 34 on Trump's private 757

/r/ing Rule 34 on Trump's private 757

That's a big plane

4U

Nothing says wealth than your own fuel gulping private jumbo jet to allow you to fly over the starving homeless masses.

Homeless bums could have eaten that jet fuel.

Gulfstream Jets half the size of a 757 consume twice as much fuel and, as I've heard, are a nightmare to own and maintain even for the obscenely rich.

Also, 757's a pretty mainstream. Chances are you've been on one yourself. They can be repurposed for just about anything and aftermarket silencing kits are easy to get.

Here you go fam

Fuck off. We can barely afford to fly coach.

I was honestly hoping for a highly elaborate hentai drawing

Speak for yourself, my car doesn't even run

underrated, user. underrated.

Air Force One and the Secret Service in the Trump administration.

All the Warhammer shit I've seen is retarded. Swords in space? Ships that don't do anything with their bottom half and are clearly shaped to float in water? Retarded, useless trinkets hanging off their armor? Complete lack of battle camouflage?

Just retarded from one side to the other.

Power swords that have an energy field that can cut through bulletproof power armor.

If you are talking about the bows, they are for ramming enemy ships.

I agree with the armor. Warhammer is over the top ceremonial. Just like in real life. Only the grunts look serious.

Not very pretty but functional in design.

I truly wonder who could be behind this post.

We are the pedos. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated and adapted to service us. Get ued to it fuckers.

So is he gonna get rid of it now that he has air force one?

I think he said he was just going to call it Trump Force One.

You do realize the Borg is literally Islam right? They even fly around in a giant Mecca cube FFS.

We are ISIS Borg?

yeah. security reasons.