The new holohoax trailer is still at positive rating. What are you waiting for, Holla Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo

also this
youtube.com/watch?v=blAKCJcXC5c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyeSdtEiEk8
en.metapedia.org/wiki/David_Cole
m.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2p13qt/im_david_cole_aka_stein_the_jewish_holocaust/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/07/the-strange-history-of-david-cole/
youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g
youtube.com/watch?v=9G1zZY4UFy8
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/best-witness-michael-collins-piper.pdf
hdot.org/en/trial/
fpp.co.uk/trial/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jews#Western_and_Christian_antisemitism
youtu.be/NyzXvsstg8s
youtube.com/watch?v=hgl-xVubsjI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html
youtu.be/XEsGwIickmk?t=8m32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like how the jewess gets BTFO in the first 43 seconds of the trailer

Done, Hail Hydra!

Irving's account of that incident:
youtube.com/watch?v=nyeSdtEiEk8

I didn't watch the whole trailer

Isn't this the same staging as God's Not Dead?

Thanks, she is fugly ✡

2:03
2:13

It needs a positive rating. It needs publicity. It needs to gain popularity. We know it won't portray facts accordingly but in my opinion that doesn't matter this time.

You have to be somewhat of a skeptical to even know the existence of David Irving. The (((scriptwriters))) in Denial are naming him by his real name.

So all I can say is: MAKE DAVID IRVING MAINSTREAM. This will streisand and make people more aware of Irving's work.

So all in all if there will be a new Avengers movie it will portray the story of:
Fred Leuchter
Ernst Zundel
Fredrick Toben
David Irving

Also starring your most beloved jew: David Cole

Downboated

Still can't see how this isn't going to wake some people up. If they find out about Ernst Zundel and the Toronto trial they're really going to learn some shit.

First trailer's been out in the light for the last few days, first I saw the second one. How many movies per year are made about the Holocaust and Hitler? How many decades later, and the kikes still push this bullshit.

This, surely it's only going to end up being a boone for Irving. Still waiting on his Himmler/Holocaust tome to wrap up. He's been working on it for the last few years, surely he should be wrapping it up soon.

Eh.

Promote this.

The Jews are laying the seeds of their own destruction, because people will research David Irving and purchase his books.

By pushing all these holocaust reminder films, they are trying to promote gore over history which will surely be pleasing for masses.

But it will redpill people indirectly, but we can help it if we give a lot of attention.

Wow youtube comments aren't pozzed and those that are get a righteous redpill crammed down their throat.

I love you Holla Forums

He has long renounced his holohoax denial, he even made a Q&A on Reddit.

Reported for trusting this ilk ✡

How did he explain the gas chamber not being a hoax?

Like I fucking care en.metapedia.org/wiki/David_Cole m.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2p13qt/im_david_cole_aka_stein_the_jewish_holocaust/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/07/the-strange-history-of-david-cole/

He claims the gassing at Auschwtiz were done elsewhere.

*gassings
fucking spellcheck

This looks like a comedy

never really heard of David Irving in detail before(did hear whisphers of that name)

but what I got from this trailer:

-David Irving just wants evidence that it is true
-woman denies it and gives an emotional argument
-woman does not want to debate it because she has no evidence
-David Irving just wants facts, and if the facts are there he will believe in it but since he does not get any documents to prove the holohaux it stays a holohaux and not a holocaust

Imagine how it ends.

$5 that the ending is where they bring a kike on the stage to give an emotional appeal and no answers were ever given

How close to reality do you think you are?

Everything is muh emotional appeal these days, they might find an answer but its pathetic and flimsy and they rely on muh emotions

No way will this backfire on them.

-woman lawyers up to destroy Irving

Don't you just love it how they cast a good looking jewess to play a tranny?

Nah she doesn't look good, she'll look like the person she's acting in 5 years too

Skip Cole then. I only knew of his Cole in Auschwitz. documentary, which I watched years back. That's actually a bummer that he changed his views.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Keep pushing the agenda boys.

Cole is an iffy figure. He had his times of running with the other big names until he got spooked by death threats and fell off the grid. Or so that story goes. He then somehow fell into the Republican Party and became comfortably smarmy until a grill threw a shitfit and outed him as David Cole. So now, as of when this happened just a year or two or three ago, he's trying to fit himself back into his out nitch.

But as questionable as it all is, with how Jews always tend to be opportunists to the upmost, it's hard to not find him shady.

Hmm..I wonder if they will conveniently leave out the part where the kikes call Irving before the trial and taunt him about his daughters suicide.

You should comment that all over the fucking place. I don't have a youtube account

I don't suppose you have a readily available source on that?

Irving talks about it in this video.
He starts talking about his daughter around 50 minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g

Danke. I need to start archiving these kinds of videos. I only have a few of his lectures.

bump

48 seconds in and they've all ready started the bullshit. They're unbelievable.

"I've got a thousand dollars for anyone that shows me a document that proves the holocaust"

What he actually said;
"I've got a thousand dollars for anyone that can show me a document that proves hitler ordered the extermination of the jews"

I also wonder will they portray the part were they sent a wreath of flowers to Mr. Irving a few weeks before his trial "mourning" the suicide of his daughter.

David Iriving is a crusader of truth and justice.

In a better world, he and his family would be honored. It's a shame he never had sons, nobody to carry on his legacy. Who knows what will come of his archives when he passes.

"Unlimited supplies of gas…"

Haha, should any be surprised at all?

The second trailer still has a vastly positive rating.

Either Jewtube is shutting it down or people aren't clicking the second link.

yeah, irving really came across as the reasonable one in that trailer. could this be an unintentional red pill, or do i only perceive it that way because i'm already red-pilled?

I think what they're shooting for is to pass the image that anybody can be an evil anti-semite, not just le skinheads but also people 'trying' to pass as intellectuals. Self-assuring the dimwitted in believing the mythology even when faced with somebody more learned than them.

Irving went from a venerated author to a defamed and ostracized old man, simply because he wrote the truth.
All of the so called historians, like John Keegan, turned their backs on him.

If any user has immersed themselves to the process of the trial, I'd greatly appreciate a more detailed rundown.

A 10/10 kike is the equivalent of a 5/10 white girl.

We have yet to see her final form. Give it ten more years.

Meh, It doesn't look that bad. It's a story about Rheinhard Heydrich's assassination, not the holohoax.

Anyone here watched "Talking Frankly"?

For that trial, he practiced holding that book and pen in his cell, because he knew he'd get photographed like that.
Marketing genius

They didn't call him, they left a wreath through a third party.

I dont have a jewtube account

Gotta give jews one credit, they really know how to profit on suffering. Every jew in hollywood gets their circumcised dick hard thinking of all the money they're going to get from another holocaust movie. What is this, movie #45649029234?

His whole life story is very fascinating, He basically started from nothing as a historian and brought Dresden bombings into history books with his first piece of work.

The quote from his trial is also very based:

thanks for correction.

Pretty cool too, he was working for, I think, Krupp in Germany, and shared an apartment with some other men there, and when he was reading an article in some magazine about the Dresden bombing, one of his bunkmates told him that he was there, and that started the whole thing

I have a feeling this is gonna be one of those bluepilled movies that accidentally redpills people.

I think he probably got tired of living a shitty life, death threats, and other misfortunes on being the most public jewish holocaust denier.

You can't blame him.

Muh Donahue though.

tfw you notice that they attack the entirety of this 'Alt-Right(TM)' movement in the trailer. Even the people who don't support holocaust denial. They lump them in with the Anti-SJWs and Global Warming Truthers.

This is going to blow up in their face so bad.
I can't wait fam.

It was even more specific than that – he wanted a blueprint of an Auschitz chamber that showed holes in the ceiling through which soldiers pushed cyanide pellets. The jewess claimed to have said blueprint in her possession. See

Interesting that the youtube app doesn't allow you to up or down vote posts.

While we're rating videos, this piece of shit about the Mermelstein trial needs some comments and thumbs down too. It was uploaded by the yid's lawyer.

youtube.com/watch?v=9G1zZY4UFy8

Can somebody post that one with the ducks again?

another copy

Nevermind, I found it.

What amazes me is how certain peoples (namely jews) are incapable of ever saying the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
They always massage things, omit things or outright make things up. Always.

I honestly wonder what the cause of this is, is it genetic? Learned behavior? Habit?

*namely but not exclusively the jews

I noticed that too. Its probably going to be one of the things that causes mass confusion among conservatives and breaks the spell for them because the Hollywood kikes have now linked the Holocaust with global warming.

It's hard to say, it can be taught, genetic, or both. Their entire religion is about how much better they are compared to goyim.

Well about half of them are women.

And the rest had their penises mutilated as infants. That's bound to have lasting effects on your behaviour.

Granted but I meant it more in a general sense, I took jews only as an example among many.

On a related note, there are sociological studies about honesty being conducted by some universities and while these studies never reveal the "why", they very clearly show that some people are inherently honest (Dutch, Germans, Austrians, Brits, Scandinavians etc) while others are inherently dishonest (Southern Africans, Moroccans, Turks, Vietnamese etc). Curiously enough, Israelis never participate in these studies.

The "why" is what I'm trying to find out here.

jews do have a gene that makes them more prone to schizofrenia (or is it schizoid-ism?)

so I wouldn't be surprised if either that or another gene may be related with jewishness of character

If it gets negative, it'll be like Ghostbusters
They'll be promoting it out the wazoo

Who is going to go see this fucking movie?

In all honestly the actor they picked looks nothing like him. Bryan Cranston would've been a much better Irving.

buy a ticket for something else showing at the same time, of course

>youtube.com/watch?v=blAKCJcXC5c

That one doesn't feel so bad because it's people (i.e. common people trying to stay out of war and conflict) defending their homeland just like the south did during the civil war, or the north did during the occasional southern civil war invasion campaigns, or Europe has done (and is currently doing) against the Muslim invaders.

inb4 Hitler dindu nuffin

Let me add that the Confederate States of America was nothing like Hitler's dicktatorship.

Jews always have a plan. Jews always have a reason.

Ferris makes it home just before Rooney does. Jeannie finds Rooney' wallet, gives it back to him, and he's attacked by the dog. Ferris gets away scot-free, whike Rooney is forced to share a seat on the bus back to the school with a nerd who offers him a gummy bear.

Is this that new movie about Zoe Quinn?

No shit. I considered academia but it's really just propaganda.

Looks good. I'll watch this with my family upon theatrical release. Shalom.

Everyone does this user. Except they have no conscious.

Back when I was young and stupid I would get anxiety for carding, even though there was no was I could get caught. I knew it was wrong and it ate at me. The jew has no conscience.

So the entire movie is about jews frantically scrambling to prove what they've been teaching as fact for 60 years, all the while dropping in senseless skinheads and gold-hearted kikes to sway the audience

So, just like how they left out the obvious von Stauffenberg family connections in Valkyrie, they're going to continue the meme that, even with 95% approval ratings, every German secretly hated Hitler and all the good he did the nation.

Bonus points for muh stronk womxn handling a babby killing salt gun

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/best-witness-michael-collins-piper.pdf

There are, I think, two major websites for resources on the Irving v. Lipstadt trial.
hdot.org/en/trial/

fpp.co.uk/trial/

Irving's collection is far larger.

This whole thing is absurd.

As I understand it the actual trial wasn't even about the holohoax.

It was about if Irving had ever misconstrued evidence in his decades-long career.
Professional academics and researchers combed through his entire body of work and found only a few discrepancies–none of which were major.

Even Sir John Keegan admitted that no historian would come through that process without a few dings.

This film will inevitably red pill a few people when they see how smart and knowledgeable Irving is. Lipstadt is such a bad academic that her books have been criticized even by fellow mainstream academics.

I don't think you understand their goal. This movie is meant to shut down discussion of the holocaust among the 100 IQ masses. "Don't want to be considered evil, must do what TV tell me to."

The other day I brought up to my Catholic coworker that Jews killed Jesus. He then said that reminded him of the scene in The Night Before starring kike Seth Rogan in which he says "Jews didn't kill Jesus!"

I would have to be pretty bold to tell my coworker that the Jew in the movie is a lying rat with the audacity to make light of a real tragedy.

So now if you try to bring up holocaust facts to medium IQ acquaintances, you're going to have to explain to them that the Jewish media has an agenda and is lying, which is much more difficult task.

The kike bitch straight up admitted:
She's basically saying that her opinion is the truth. It's like with Bill Whittle losing his shit when people brought up the official numbers.

Christcucks get out. You worship a dead Jewish cult leader .

I'm not a Christian, but it has been considered a tragedy to Christians since forever. And they blamed Jews for it. Therefore Jews got a lot of extra hatred for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jews#Western_and_Christian_antisemitism

I wanted to get my catholic coworker to hate Jews a little more because they killed Jesus, but now that he watched the gay Jewish Seth Rogan movie he's like "lel so funny, it's just a big joke."

My apologies then, your tactic is a wise one. Sadly your coworker is brainwashed moron.

Irving and Cole went mental after (((they))) had their hand in it. Honestly Dean Irebodd is the best in my opinion when it comes purely to the holocaust.

What are you referring to?

Show him 1 Thessalonians 2:15 and ask him if he thinks he knows better than Saint Paul.

They don't take their religion seriously, mate. It's just that they were born into it and they enjoy the sense of community.

——————-
We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity…
in fact our movement is Christian. We are filled with a desire for
Catholics and Protestants to discover one another in the deep distress
of our own people.
– Adolph Hitler, Speech in Passau 27 October 1928
——————-
My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a
fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded
by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and
summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest
not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian
and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord
at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the
Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight
against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with
deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact
that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As
a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have
the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is
anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is
the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty
to my own people. And when I look on my people I see them work and
work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only
for their wages wretchedness and misery. When I go out in the morning
and see these men standing in their queues and look into their
pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very
devil, if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two
thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people
are plundered and exposed.
– Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich on April 12, 1922
——————-
“I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty
Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord’s work.”
– Adolph Hitler, Speech, Reichstag, 1936
——————-
The best characterization is provided by the product of this religious education, the Jew himself. His life is only of this world, and his spirit is inwardly as alien to true Christianity as his nature two thousand years previous was to the great founder of the new doctrine.
Of course, the latter made no secret of his attitude toward the Jewish people, and when necessary he even took the whip to drive from the temple of the Lord this adversary of all humanity, who then as always saw in religion nothing but an instrument for his business existence. In return, Christ was nailed to the cross, while our present-day party Christians debase themselves to begging for Jewish votes at elections and later try to arrange political swindles with atheistic Jewish parties– and this against their own nation.
-Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
——————-

——————-
youtu.be/NyzXvsstg8s
MIchael Hoffman - Judaism's Strange Gods
——————-

lel

what about a movie set in modern times, where based Gibson kill spics?

youtube.com/watch?v=hgl-xVubsjI

Looks damn nice.

2016 may be the year Jews finally lose control of film.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

youtu.be/XEsGwIickmk?t=8m32s

always conniving, always deceitful…

we need to find interviews and make a compilation prior to release, and promote it as a "intro" to the movies background.

20min would do the trick, then they go to cinema and see "holohoax: the debate" and start realizing something isn't right.

Or a "Sneak Preview"?

They proudly admit it themselves in a variety of articles published and available online.

Try this: instead of emphasising the ominous implications behind the motives for controlling media, publications, etc., brag that it's no small feat that 2% of the population could overcome all odds and gain said control. Wow so amazing so brave.

If backed into a corner, remember that your grandma is half Jewish. :^)

You can clearly see that hollyjews hasnt "growned up", what I mean about that is many of these (((producers))) and (((script-writers))) think its still like 1950-1980 when internet didnt exist and people were brainwashed easy.

This movie is of course make some people "oh shit, i cant deny the holohoax, dont wanna be a outcast" but many will google David Ivring just out of curiosity and see that much that he says make sense.

Friendly reminder that Irving was utterly annihilated during the trial, not because of 'da joos' but because he was shown to deliberate to misrepresent historical sources, ignore inconvenient facts and twist quotations in order to further his anti-semitic ideas.

well, did they ever produce the documented proof that Hitler knew and signed off on a holocaust?

if they didn't, he won

How did they determine that Irving was wrong? Did they Look at Irving's archives and interview the same people Irving had talked to and determine that it was impossible to come to his conclusions? Or did they get the biggest good goy from the Academia to show which parts of Irving's story conflicted with the official narrative?

"Why I am right the my rival is wrong: An Unbiased Account"

then you'd have to ad "real/actual interview" under each name.

so that when "de-bunkers" try to research our 'sneak peak' they realise… well, fuck me rigged!!

Bump

got damn that bastard Bowden is based

tl;dw: Spock's whole case was based around feels and the scene before the actual court case his whole story was thrown into question with the application of basic logic.

(((david irving))) IS A KIKE

most open holohoax denials are kikes, the make profit of it, think about it

TEARS OF RAGE

Where the SSnuf films? existed cams at this age.