Can you get more of a failure?

Can you get more of a failure?

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Jake_Rapp
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes. at least he's not the maisiefag.

Is that angry atheist or who the fuck ever the banana fucker?

Yes.

This is an exception that confirms the rule

yes, the amazing faggot

He look like a genuine closet fag while Anthony Burch are way more pathetic, seeing him being depressed and try to downplay how fucked up his life is always fill my day with joy.

Did he got even fatter?

His gravity is throwing earth's rotation off

Do you think even Jake Rapp goes home at night after a hard day pimping his ass out, tucks himself into bed alone, and thinks, "At least I'm not Anthony Burch"?

At least we're not cuckchan

I think that Jake Rapp is worse than Burch, didn't she force Rapp to get a vasectomy?

It is pretty bad. Superior video here.

I believe she did.

I may be a pathetic, NEET virgin, but at least I've never shoved a banana up my ass on camera.

The distinction is important. Everyone knows that he's a faggot, but they're missing the
PROOF

more of a failure than pulling in 10k per month with a podcast?

I'm pretty sure he also took his Wife's last name as well, according to this apparently.
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Jake_Rapp
Not even Burch cucked himself that hard.

That small considering splitting the money and no where near channel awesome numbers.

What's with the angry atheist e-celeb community and horrible personal hygiene and facial hair? They do know they are the reason why the fedora tipping meme they hate got created right? Thunderfoot a scientist yet he looks like a smelly greasy train hobo crack addict. He does know the way he looks and smell will effect his Career negatively right?

If nothing matters then woman should just love me for me. What difference does it make?
t. greasy disgusting sartre-reading skinnyfat who's never lifted up heavy things and slowly put them back down in his life

Yes.

The saddest thing is that they look better together.
Don't fuck with Wil though. He knows politics.

Pick one

channel autism gets no money, maybe douge

God she looks fucking crazy

my facial hair is worse than that, I think

I'm glad they advertise tbqh. It makes life a lot easier.

The fedora meme was actually created by a bunch of commie goons who got butthurt because le atheists on reddit were evil misogynists who hate wimminz. The stereotypical getup is a fucking Gooniform ffs.

Where do we throw Zyklon B in

Throw it into Williamsburg NYC, you're bound to catch a few of the fuckers.

Holy fuck that is one cringy picture

What the fuck is up with places named Williamsburg being complete cancer?