ITT

We summarize in one image what this board has turned into because of normalfaggotry.

Chan has always been shit, a scat fetish spawned from the mind of a kike, owned by jews, perpetuated by idiots.

we idiots now

It's not like that today though. Seems like the Trump election drove people away.

I agree, but they still come around pretty often and I'm sure they are going to make a comeback.

catalog is shit I want to see what people are talking about in the threads.

well they'll come back. Like cat's craddle. Like plug.dj. Like Desu. Like memes. This is Holla Forums after all, don't expect quality all the time.

Well this is 4chan lite now so why wouldn't it have the same content as 4chans Holla Forums but slower and shittier?
You can't make it as shitty here as it is on 4chan and expect the quality to stay the same as it used to be.

no. This is still a 100% better than halfchan. Just go there and come back, you'll see for yourself. Stop whining.

that's what opening the thread is for

you must have a lot of time on your hands

if you honestly believe that then theres an obvious solution you need to go back to cuckchan

no, just the ones that interest me

what if there's a thread that went berzerk and the OP has nothing to do with the discussion (80% of the threads?)

hadn't considered that. you might be onto something

DO YOU IMAGINE WHAT IT IMPLIES??? YOU WOULD HAVE TO BACK ON THE CATALOG THEN CLICK ON ANOTHER THREAD

SO MUCH TIEM WASTED

The normalfags will never go to >>>/librechan/

If Silvanus Thompson wrote a book on faggotry I'm sure I'd have a much better grasp on it.

hehe anus

outlawing hebe was a mistake
it kept normies away out of fear of v& or just being really gay and not liking it

@Brennan4Cabinet says do not post in this thread

How the fuck does any of the canser on 8/b/ count as "normalfaggotry"? This is coming from a quasi-normie myself.