Supermoon

They say its the largest moon in 70 years

Its not that much bigger, BUT, I snapped these with a 55mm kit lens of all things. This was literally impossible for me to do last week. So it obviously makes a difference
Did any of you go out just to see the moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_illusion
facebook.com/events/1229057320497683/
broadcastify.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no point. completely overcast where I live

sorry to hear that bro

A-at least we get clear skies r-right?

pfft. I bet you also think the Earth is round! Poor bluepilled soul

mfw

I'VE SEEN THE MOON LOOK BIGGER IN FUCKING SEPTEMBER THIS IS ALL A HOAX

I remember they said two or three years ago that it was to be the biggest moon we'd see in our lifetime.

It wasn't even that big.

I'm starting to think astronomy is just a bunch of made up bullshit like everything else.

It's faster to say may 5th than the 5th of may, euro.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_illusion

He's right

how do you read

then?

About tree fiddy

$241

One and forty and two hunded dollars.

the only logical way is year/month/day

after all, you don't tell the time as second/minute/hour

(((who))) could it be.

If you want to claim the moon is real post some goddamn evidence about it.
Otherwise stop making stupid claims and STFU.

OP, you can't really tell the size of the moon in these pictures. There is no point of reference, it just looks like any picture of the moon.

how do they make it bigger?
are there various models?

They move it closer, fucktard.

..so, its real

thanks moon

Super moons, and all these other celestial events seem to be much more common these days. Heh.

facebook.com/events/1229057320497683/

2016 is awful and I BLAME THE MOON!!!

That stupid SPACE EGG has been messing things up for too long and I am sick of it!!! Join me this Monday by going outside to YELL AT THE MOON because what even is it doing up there??

Black. White. Liberal. Conservative. We can all agree that THE MOON SUCKS A BIG ONE and is probably the result of an evil ancient curse or something. Stop yelling at each other and START YELLING AT THE MOON.

Hurl insults! Shout obscenities! Throw dirt! Blame it for the death of David Bowie or your crippling depression! Just get out there and START YELLING!!

EVERY NIGHT IT FLOATS ABOVE THE CLOUDS AND TAUNTS US FROM ITS LOFTY SKY THRONE. WELL, NO MORE!

This Monday, the "supermoon" will be the closest it's been to earth since 1948, which means IT WILL DEFINITELY HEAR OUR INSULTS. Join me in telling it to GO STUFF IT because it is dumb and stupid and needs to stop RUINING OUR LIVES!!!

The night is still young, faggots.

b careful fam

moon is alive

I saw it. It was pretty.

Listen to the scanners in your local area. There's literally a crime wave happening in my city. I bet it's the full moon.

broadcastify.com/

who the fuck cares
fuck the redditors for making this seem special

Only "2 kewl 4 skewl" normalfags like you don't appreciate stuff like this because you're too busy having a social life and browsing snapchat. Kill yourself normalfag.

THIS ALL THE FUCKING WAY

meh