Holla Forums CYOA

Hey Holla Forums, I made this little CYOA on inkle and wanted to see what you guys thought of it!

writer.inklestudios.com/stories/xwx4

If you guys want I can make more with different scenarios and maybe more choice since I did this story just a few hours earlier today.

bump

Pls Holla Forums. I'd like just a bit of feedback. Just want to see if it made any of you guys laugh.

Pretty good, OP. Made me laugh.

Gonna try the cuck route now.

Top fucking Kek

Thanks anons!

Please share it with any of your Holla Forumsack friends. Whether it's here or IRL or anywhere else online. Just spread it out for keks.

Needs a whole lot more. So far it seems like only a tease. Good start OP.

moar

wait. I was being ironic. but this is actually interactive. Op put time into this.

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheeeeet

S-so did ya rike it?

Ah well like I said, I just did this is in like 1 hour. Give me a day or two and can I give you an adventure with a shitload more choices.

glorious

Put a kike as the final boss.

It was decent

I'm planning on having the next story set at a Trump rally where you encounter some protesters!

If you have any other ideas of where I can make the next story at I'd love to hear them.

Old benny g

Too bad you can't put images and sounds and shit

I believe you can put pictures actually

kek'd a little, nice work.

Here are some ideas:
- A white man forced to fight for ZOG in Syria
- WN facing BLM horde
- White man going against lefty cucks
- Traditional white woman going against radical feminism
- European leader fighting against muddying his country

Please try to develop them past 4-5 different choices.

aye aye, user

Thanks for the ideas

That's pretty good user.

user Vs NigNog is a CYOA story that you can play by opening the user Vs NigNog sheet on your internet browser. Once you’ve completed that important step, you can begin playing the story in your browser window.

user Vs NigNog is controlled by a computer mouse. You place the mouse on a desk while you direct your eyes toward the computer screen. It is important to place your hand on the mouse and cup it in your palm while you hover your fingers over the buttons on its surface.

user Vs NigNog is a story in which you click with your mouse cursor on areas of the screen. You click with your mouse cursor on areas of the screen in different sequences and at different rates depending on the context. In some situations, you will want to click on one area. In other situations, you will want to click on another area. Sometimes, you will even click on an area multiple times.

user Vs NigNog is similar to other CYOA stories. The sequences in which you click with your mouse cursor on areas of the screen and the effects of those clicks are evocative of previous video games and CYOA stories. But user Vs NigNog is also different from those. The sequences in which you click with your mouse cursor on areas of the screen are slightly different and their effects are slightly different as well.

user Vs NigNog contains no images. If it did, however, the onscreen images would probably change when you click with your mouse cursor on areas of the screen. In order to click the correct area at the appropriate time, you would probably watch these onscreen images diligently because the onscreen images would be the medium through which you learn important contextual information.

user Vs NigNog also contains no sounds. Just as the images would hypothetically change with the click of an area, so too would the sounds. Sometimes the sounds would convey important contextual information. At other times, they would just be sounds.

user Vs NigNog functions properly when opened in a browser. All clicks produce the expected response and at no time does this functionality falter.

user Vs NigNog is a great game.

9.239 / 10 bretty funny

wat

Another one I just thought: user removing jewish-backed fag subversion of his nationalist movement. You can develop a lot on that one.

I like the Moonman ending

w-would Holla Forums want a twine game about anuddah shoah?

use Inform 7 you braindead nu-male shitters.

I don't think you're in any position to call anyone braindead. But I will look into that, user.

Thank you for reminding me of this. much better and actually compiles the game into something that isn't faggot tier.

It's also on wangblows and linux

I hope you love knowing you spent triple what your hardware is worth and you can't upgrade it. By the way, viruses, malware and hackers can get into macs too.

Damn nice job OP

Keep em coming

I recommend giving more options even if it's an obvious game over

Hi, Tasty-kun

I don't understand?

Can anybody post the Holla Forums CYOA where a KKK ghost gives you the choice to turn into another race?

Also nice work OP.

Pretty great stuff OP.