Pacific Rim 2…

Pacific Rim 2…

So what's the plot with this one? The kaiju are back? I know the black guy is supposed to be Elba's son which is weird since he wasn't mentioned in the first one that and Elba had more of a father relationship with the Japanese chick. I kind of like the more streamlined design of the Jaegers.

More like we want anime audience.

what someone posted on the John Wick 2 thread applies perfectly for this one too:

Honestly, I wish they would have more fun with the setting. It takes itself too seriously. Also, it has the same problem as Avatar the world they set up is amazing but the story is so cookie cutter and dull.

Amen to that. They wasted so much time on boring, cliche personal drama, as if that's what I want in a movie about mecha fighting giant monsters.

I think it was meant to be more batshit, but the (((studio))) threw in a bunch of shit no one cares about in a movie about giant robots punching space aliens in the face.

He literally bought his way in.

The anime audience will be too busy watching anime.
Some of which, unlike pacific rim, isn't shit.

WE WUZ

YAYGERS BITCH

PRO-TRANNY PROPAGANDA

Jaegers being used by the patriarchy to oppression nonwhitey.
Kaiju did nothing wrong they were trying to stop Trump who was prophecy demon in their 5 dimensional bubblespace.

I'd watch it. Especially if there were scenes of Mako being "oppressed."

The movie is doomed because Del Tacos isn't on board.

What?

I don't like these robots. Why does not Cherno Alpha have two pilot stations?

It's a television director and different writers, it also wont have the main white guy. It's gonna be shit, fam.

I hope it is not made, Rinko Kikuchi should be dead.

Boyega? Why the fuck did it have to be Boyega? I was on board with an Idris Elba's son character because his character in the first was one of the highlights "Tonight we cancel the apocalypse!" but I fucking hate Boyega.

Meh, I'll see it at the dollar theater I guess.

I bet you want Idris to fuck your wife too.

Your posts are getting old.

fag

Enlighten me faggot, what part of Idris's noncharacter did you like? Was it the anti radiation altoids, the tangential surrogate father figure role, the part where he bitches about Raleigh touching his suit, the part where he's drift interchangeable, or the few vapid speeches he gives about being the rock in the storm and canceling le pocalypse?

I feel bad for those who were intereted in a sequel. Now it looks BLACKED and retarded. Hell, just look at these two pictures. Are they trying to make it dark and gritty, or light and fun? They don't seem to fucking know.

Yeah all that stuff you said, only interpreted by someone who doesn't have a giant stick up their ass, and isn't irrationally angry at everyone who doesn't share their taste. Pretend you don't have antisocial personality disorder.

I was angrier about Russia and China getting shafted than Elba being boring.

The movie will tank. The first one barely justified the production of a sequel.

Where are there new gen robots when they closed the portal?

I don't see how that applies to John Wick.

If anything it only tells me that whoever posted it is a joyless hipster.

WHY.
I liked my huge heavy rough mechanized monster punching machine now they look like fucking power ranger Jaegers.
It looks like they were aiming for Evangelion style on two and the far right one looks like the mechanized armor from HALO legends that Ghost blew up on Algonis

Asuka best girl

Nigger lover.

FULL HOUSE CONFIRMS NIPS HATE NIGS

Basically everyone outside the cucked West hates niggers with a passion. The really hilarious thing is that niggers do not realize this fact and think their nigging will be tolerated and enabled which usually ends up with them dead and castrated.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pacific Rim was never good tbh.

TruthSeeker is definitely a meme tho

black guy from TFA

D R O P P E D

The first one was barely tolerable. This one is going to be worse. There's no reason to even have a sequel, the story already wrapped itself up. Jews are the worst, I can't wait for the Holocaust to be real.

Get your shit together.

Do people really hate Boyega that much? To me, he was the least bad thing in TFA. Which admittecdly was still shit as he wa sa bad character, but as ana actor he was leagues ahead of Ditzy Ridley, and easily on par with the OT stooges.

PR2 will surely be shit based on what's been said already, but I don't get the hate for Boyega besides the fact that he was in TFA and is a nigger.

This looks just like fucking Shogo.

I only really like the mech on the right, there's something too action toy-ish about center and left.

Is that a fucking Zaku?

Also, the new Gipsy Danger looks like an ugly mix between an EVA and Halo Guy

first one was shit cause Del Cuckro Weebshit did it.