Colbert implies Trump is a nazi and an asshole based on his comments following Orlando

Colbert implies Trump is a nazi and an asshole based on his comments following Orlando.

I have never seen such shilling in my life as I have seen against Trump this year.

The God Emperor shall prevail.

archive.is/RdNJH

good.is/articles/trump-is-a-nazi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1UnKN3zGlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They should stop making the Trump / Hitler comparison.

It always backfires and turns out to be a PRO Trump move.

it's hard to tolerate this bullshit sometimes.

do lefties really belive thats clever?

Donno. Is he still in third of three among the late-night hosts in his time slot?

A lot of people were blaming that on the fact that he fills his show with his blatant leftism.

I mean. Okay.

Can they even?

I love this. Liberals make the BEST pro Trump propaganda. It's why I even started paying attention to Trump in the first place, not because of what I saw here on Holla Forums, but I saw the extreme asspain he was causing the left and the best "argument" they have is HEZ RACISS!!!
They end up producing pro Trump media without even knowing it in their monumental stupidity. It goes to show they really aren't in control, they REALLY DO believe the stupid bullshit they spew. All the Hitler/Nazi/extreme stuff only makes Trump more popular, obviously. People that aren't liberals just want to vote for the guy that liberals hate the most.
I was in the middle of jewbook argument with a cuckservative normie about who commie liberals hate more, Trump or Cruz. He was saying Cruz not just because he's stupid, but he thinks because he is a (((Christian))). Now he's not saying that and finally saying he's voting Trump. Cuckservatives have to be blown the fuck out to show how he is the absolute enemy of all Democrats to come around and finally support Trump.

It's working.

Has anyone seen this in motion?

That still shot creates the impression that Colbert is just IMMENSELY pleased with himself for how "naughty" he's being, drawing a swastika and all.

That face is the face of every fresh-off-the-boat 13-year-old redditor when they realize they can openly say "Nigger" on Holla Forums.

Before I was behind 100% of Trump's policies, when I was still skeptical of him (all I knew about him was what the liberal left media had said about him years ago before his presidency run - I thought he was just a dumb fox news figurehead), the one thing that I loved about Trump is the massive amount of butthurt he caused on the left, and the thought of him winning the presidency, and just the astounding amount of nuclear butthurt that would be caused onto the left would be the 8th wonder of the world.

That sums up my thoughts pretty well. All I knew about Trump before I was a brown shirt for him was he declared bankruptcy (I own stocks and read market news) and he has funny hair and has been on lamestream media, rappers like bix n00ding about him, etc. Not much.

Yeah. Jews love doing taboo things. Probably why they are such cuckolds.
Also, does anyone else have Trump gear here? I have a Veterans for Trump bumper sticker and a camo MAGA hat that I surprisingly haven't triggered anyone with. When I talk to some people about Trump, they get triggered that I say I don't care he's racist and I ask them to explain to me how not allowing 3rd world eaters in our country is bad. I got everyone all rialed up at a bar recently, shit was cash.

He fails to realize the ancient meaning of two Eeoh (Yew) runes layered is not to tear apart resolve but builds it amongest the folk. The best bow is made from the wood of the Yew if its operator is skilled and along the points of the rune there are different meanings, unknowingly or not it seems he's spelling something.

Weird that a catholic would do such magic but its not the first time a catholic drew upon Wuldor to perpetuate gain, he should take care though that the needle of the Yew is poisonous, even its vapors.

Yeah Yew is also the thirteenth rune.
youtube.com/watch?v=t1UnKN3zGlk
He draws the horizontal first and then the vertical, at least its a spell for Trump's glory.

Son, we red hats

Another of their backfiring parodies. The first 40 or so seconds are breddy much how I imagine the atmosphere at a Trumpenrally. The second half is just funny as fuck.

it's a common sight when it comes to these cucks

the smarmy little shit and his giggling classmates

The show's ratings are in the toilet and Letterman has openly said he couldn't care less about it, he's just enjoying his last couple of moments on television.

I just don't see how these types of shows continue into a Trump Presidency. They are objectively unfunny and not particularly effective either.

is that the one with the silly little activities to do in it? or whatever, my faggot brother in law bought that homo book and he doesbt even reas books, sounds like ur a homo too.

Watching that shit is a waste of time. Only trained seals that need their inclusion fix bother to watch these signalling broadcasts.

I'd fuck the shit out of that robot

bump

Leftist comedy is nothing more than a bunch of washed up, 40 to 50 something unfunny faggots scolding people for badthink, which is why the hearts and minds of the youth should be an easy prize for our subversive, give no shit brand of humor.

I was honestly disappointed, after he erased the swastika and said "that can't be right", and started drawing lines, that he didn't end up creating a star of david.

That would have been much funnier.

Kek very nice. Spread them far and wide.

Liberals make me laugh at how terrible they've become at propaganda

Hillarious because on the Report he was emulating a lot of Trump's shtick.

They seem to get really pissed off when you turn their own weapons on them.

Propagandists, good ones anyway, are mercs.

What Shillary is stuck with are the Democrat diversity hires that have caught her farts since the Benghazi days. Meanwhile, the better ones are donating their time to make sure she doesn't win. Some maybe be sabotaging her focus groups to deliberately put out shitty shilling ("the Trump's kids" talking points in the media are a good example… don't these idiots know liberals love nepotism?).

But that's forbidden, goy

Now I want to bash commie skulls even more than I did before I watched it.

Good work lefty fags, youre meming your own demise at an exponentially accelerated rate.

Berenstain universe in current year is best

Man, wait until they start becoming lamp post decorations.

I thought he was going that direction but then he went the asshole direction and I was disappoint.