Make b not shit

Alright, this board is fucking shit and you faggots need organising.
ITT we discuss ways to make Holla Forums great again

that's not very fucking nice mate, i'm trying to save this shocker of a board and you just make fun of me ayE?

just don't make these damn threads and make interesting ones

Got you to respond didn't I?

Okay you both have good points, what is interesting on this Holla Forums board then

anything that starts actual discussion or has some thought put into it or just ridiculing a single person(my favorite)

Okay, how do we make this happen, then. Because nobody on this board does any of what you just said.

you're a complete fucking faggot

are you suddenly our style guru?
one way forward would be to permanently shut you up, perhaps irl, as you are the sort who just will not take no for an answer.

This user is right, literally kill yourself. You add nothing to our society

what a stupid thing to say, i mean really, deeply stupid. 'our society' exists only in your mind.

make more threads and more posts

make your posts not shit

it's that simple

This

Why are you such a fucking faggot?

Alright, OP, here. I'm finished man. Done.
I was only trying to help you, but I guess you just want to hurt me, aye. I'll give you one chance to apologise, ONE.

kill yourself you failure of a man

No

Don't trust this faggot, he is an impostor.

I'm sorry OP, I only call you a faggot because I care for you.

Who even is OP

Im Op jesus christ don't derail the only good thread in this dump i'm just trying to make it better for us

OP is a figment of our imagination that lives on in our hearts. He is like the wild black father, he lays the sperm, the idea, and takes flight, never to see his creation ever again.

yeah nah im the actual OP, this is a psyop

what the fuck

what, you scared? feel like pissing your pants?

I think everyone is OP.

what the heck

samefag

This is like the thread with one person in it. OP is a same fag.

Proof.

that can't be because im the op and im watching these cunts derail my fucking thread

obvious samefag too

ebin lamefegg :DDD

HAKKA PÅÅLLE

oops

HAKKA PÄÄLLE*

HAKKA PÅÅLLE

Found the samefag

retard you HAKKA PÄÄLLE'd wrong

\_/ ←—- care cup (it empty)

\%100/ ←—– care cup it full

Ah so you're that cunt aye: psyop complete
shut it all down

I filled ur mom's care cup last ngiht

because you're a butler you faggot

oh fuck listen newfriend you need to go back to reddit or 9gag or something and go funpost there

Let me handle this, "M8"

sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated sage negated

Ironic then, that your thread fucking sucks.

What are you talking about? This is the msot fun I've had shitposting on Holla Forums in weeks.

organizing*

Better than yours, Jimposter

take this with you to >>>/facebook/

meant for>>6402941

FUCK OFF NIGGER

niggerfuck i meant it for OP's post

YOU HAVE FUCKING FAILED

That picture got me a little.

k

yeah my brothers a drawfag and he made this for your great thread

dubs

Heres the template

pussy grabbing

I'm about to make your butthole great again. Bend over fuckboi.

Patrick Gower with NewsHub reporting in on what has to be THE best thread on this website.

Try interwebs