Alt-right Hitler 88 faggots go on and on about how they're fascists and it's so wonderful

FASCIST MEANS BUNDLE OF STICKS
FASCIST LITERALLY MEANS COLLECTIVIST
FASCIST IS LITERALLY A SYNONYM FOR FAGGOT

Legends of Tomorrow is terrible.

Never seen it, how is this information related?

clearly we know who the bigger sodomite is.

I mean, I knew the aut-right was dumb, but…

This is why we cal each other faggots so much, I am ok with this.

listen libtard faggot, criticizing (((alt-right))) shows how retarded you are and how you are just like them. both of you jumped on a honeypot and gagged on a cock to get jizz all over your shattered egos. you're a worthless tumblrette faggot who isn't even capable of thought, otherwise you'd know what the altright is. you have to go back you dumb motherfucker

>>>/tumblr/

have you suffered a head injury, user?
semi-coherent and explicative laden outbursts are a symptom of trauma.

no counter-argument? typical shit-flinging monkey. go fuck yourself.

You didn't make an argument to counter to begin with. You saw it pointed out that fascist quite literally means collectivist faggot and completely unable to respond to it you launched into an incredibly homo rant including

The worst line is the first though:
Not a liberal, the only political statement made is that people self-identifying as fascists are self-identifying as collectivists and faggots by definition.
Criticizing something makes you "just like them" and is in and of itself retarded? If you believe this, doesn't that make you retarded? It's certainly not an argument, it's basically "If you like SKUB you have AIDs."

You're the one who has to go back.

There's your problem nigger.

Kill urself my mayn

you're like them, in the sense that you're a gullible faggot who falls in the most obvious honeypot in all of history, and such honeypots must be put away from the mainstream attention to show their partisans that they're retarded niggers. Giving them attention means that you don't realise that (((alt-right))) is a honeypot and that they don't hold a spick of intellectual value, making you on the same bar with the edgelord fags. Or, you voluntarily give them attention in the hopes that you're viewed smart by others because there's no doubt (((alt-right))) is idiotic and motherfucker with half a brain can argue against them.