Our Mind Is Our Enemy

I like how the human mind (among other animal minds) can easily become so dependent on substances.

Your mind will trick you in every fucking way to do drugs (if you're addicted) and we're not evolved enough to not withdraw from them? That has never made sense to me.

Like your body will put you through suicidal ideation just to dose on that drug again. I dont get it. I know its a chemical thing, but I mean come on, is it really necessary to literally subject ourselves to pain over it?

There's no way to change this though. I wish

Not every drug has a mind-only withdrawl when you try to quit it. Some will cause genuine physical issues if you try to get away from it. Nicotine has that iirc, as well as meth, amongst others.

Yes I know this. But for the drugs that do its quite a bitch… I ended up relapsing on speed. Im going to switch to adderall soon. And try to keep it under control. See the "speed" Im doing is an OTC that is chemically similar to meth. Its just about pitch perfect in molecular composition. Tweakers will unanimously tell you its very similar to meth in effect.

Thing is its really lost its magic… so I wont be doing the shit again for 2 weeks at the very least. By then hopefully I have an addi connect

As long as I stick to once every two weeks I should, in theory, not go back to w/d'ing all the time like a bitch. W/d happens when you become accustomed to the drugs in your system and you suddenly remove them.

But by doing it every so often, it gives your brain time to relax. So I hope to do things this way

Btw yeah physical and psychological are indeed different. Meth is not physically addictive. But things such as opiates are. Nicotine is

I'm not exactly an expert on drugs myself. I've only ever gotten into nicotine in various forms, and I didn't start that until I was 18. By most people's standards, I'm probably seen as a bit of a prude. I never look down on drug users tho
What made you get into speed in the first place anyway?

Well I do consider myself an expert of sorts, just don't have a medical license to prove it. (I have researched them for like 6 years now)

But anyway what got me started was experimentation with adderall. I love addi quite a bit. So when I found out about OTC speed (easy access, free to an extent if you catch my drift, etc) I started doing it a lot to curb my boredom.

I got incredibly addicted and quit for 2 weeks recently. I figured that quitting amphets for good this early in to my life kinda robs me of the experience. So I hope to use it more responsibly this time around. This OTC speed isnt doing much anymore though, so I hope to find addi soon

My friend is scripted vyvanse but there's not much euphoria in it. idk why. However it beats the shit Im on health wise

Most people I know would probably consider themselves experts to some extent mostly on weed though. Pretty much everything I know about most drugs is what I've picked up from conversations. I didn't know that people did adderall recreationally though, I thought that it was just a shitty depressant.

meant as a reply to

lol adderall is a stimulant, not depressant. But I digress. I have the scientific knowledge of the drugs to be entitled to the title of "expert" There is much I still dont know I can admit this. But in general, I know a lot. Drugs are my favorite topic to study.

I see where you're coming from though. When someone claims to be an expert on drugs and be like, "Weed is addictive" I cant help but to laugh

Until you experience a real addiction like speed or opiates; you cant tell me weed is addictive. Its habituating. MAJOR difference.

Luckily Ive never been hooked to opies. I do enjoy them, but I dont use them so frequently. I only did recently due to dental work

Bout to smoke some fine weed now, too bad my ignorant plug can't find something exotic, like blue dream or sour diesel.

Im looking to use weed as an anti depressant. Its very effective

I didn't really mean that to belittle your knowledge, I was just giving an anecdote to how I get my information. And to be fair to them, most of the people I know have had experiences to some extent or other with more serious drugs, but they almost never talk about it. It's all about the weed with those memesters.
I wouldn't have thought that adderall was a stimulant. Isn't it the big meme drug used on the big meme disorder ADHD?

I didnt take it as you discrediting me; I wanted to state my credentials and nothing more

And yeah adderall is ADHD medicine. You can fake ADHD so very easily its almost humorous. The docs dont give a shit to prescribe it because its addictive and keeps them in business

That goes without saying. You don't even need a proper diagnosis to get that shit. For kids, all they need is a referral by a teacher.
I don't know about doctors just being in it for the business though. I remember someone telling me, and it's so so true, that doctors are VERY trendy. I think they just hand it out because it's the thing to do.

Well there are corrupt physicians just like there are corrupt politicians, electricians, etc. Its not all docs that do it. But generally speaking doctors will prescribe it like candy because its so easy to excuse and its addictive. Heir go it hooks their patients to coming for more appointments. Classical conditioning.

But yeah not ALL docs do this. Some do though

who is pic related

True, the corrupt ones do exist. They always exist.
I still stand by my claim of trendyness tho.
Not to derail the adderall topic, but I was wondering, being into all the things you are, do you do nicotine in any form?

It's some fanart of Tomoko, no idea what the anime she's from is called though.

I was hooked to cigs for a couple months, but I quit rather easily as it provided zero pleasure any more. I havent relapsed either, and Im not worried about doing so

With speed however…

Btw something that got me in to speed big time was the energy it gave you. As well as the mind blowing, ungodly orgasms. Ive wanked on speed for hours before

why don't yall just do kratom and vape nicotine and not be brainless monkeys

Normal cigs, or did you roll your own? I currently vape and smoke pipe, and I'm thinking about rolling my own cigs.

Funny, I was just about to ask you what the speed high was like.
Do you do other stuff, or is speed and adderall your big thing?

Oh Ive done plenty of things. DXM is a drug I really like in particular. Its not even a high to me, its a trip. idc what anyone says. My life has improved for the better with all of my DXM trips. I only do it like once-twice a month.

I've done a ton of drugs though. So to avoid boring you with the details, my top 3 are: Weed, DXM/LSD, Speed of any sort

What's a trip on DXM like? and why is it the most riveting conversations I've had for the last two years have all been about drugs in some for or another?

And honorable mention opiates. At low doses they're like a stimulant to me, but they feel more euphoric and less tweaky. They pose very little to no physical damage to the body either.

Thing is they're horrendously, notoriously addictive. You can only do them as a "once in a while" sort of commodity. Once you start doing them daily, you'll get physically addicted, and that type of addiction is enough to cause people to steal, lie, cheat, KILL. Its bad news

And yes, physical addiction, if bad enough. Will cause many to take their own life. It sucks, but its just the way the cookie crumbles eh? Ive been suicidal most of my life so I know how it feels

Thats like describing what sight is to the blind. Its just one of those things you have to try for yourself. Like sex

Sounds like a real experience. Of course, you never hear about this kind of stuff because these days weed is the big topic on the street. I think I only know one guy who did any kind of hallucinogenics, and that was years ago when he was a huge clubber. Anyone else I know is weed, and maybe painkillers, possible cocaine for one or two but I couldn't say for sure.

Well DXM is a dis-associative NDMA antagonist. Grouped with ketamine, PCP, and nitrous oxide. They're like psychedelics, but they deprive you of senses so you hallucinate. Its the same science behind sensory deprivation tanks

I'm actually kinda curious about that one, because I never hear about it. Have you ever done it? What's it like?

I havent done it sadly. I hope to try ketamine. But I hear both of these drugs are drastically different from DXM

All I know is I remember someone saying that PCP is a very serious "effects and experience may vary" kind of drug. But I don't definitively know anything.
Also
Nigger, I'm not a neuroscientist. Can you explain what that means to a cloud-happy nicotine junkie?

oh yeah I just thought of shrooms for some reason. THAT is what I really need rn. Psilocybin is proven to be less toxic than THC so there is virtually zero risk of physical damage.

Mental damage yes, but this comes with any psychedelic abuse I.E. retards who take it all the time to get "high" opposed to taking it to gain knowledge.

Shrooms are a bitch to find though

Well, that's more or less the name. Dis-associates you from your body/senses to hallucinate.

NDMA Anatagonist means "NMDA receptor antagonists are a class of anesthetics that work to antagonize, or inhibit the action of, the N-Methyl-D-aspartate receptor."

Basically fancy scientific lingo for "dis-associative anesthetics" which more or less means a class of drugs in its own; with similar effects to psychedelics, but used medicinally as a way to induce numbness for surgery. I.E. "Laughing gas" at the dentists' is Nitrous Oxide

While Ketamine is legal to treat animals, PCP I forgot what it was used for, and DXM is a legal anti-tussive meaning it relieves coughs. In high doses DXM becomes quite the out there experience

Huh, that's actually pretty neat. I've never experienced nitrous oxide before though, even at the dentist. The one I go to gives me a huge shot right in the mouth near where they're going to do shit though. But since I apparently have some superimmunity to whatever they're using or it's ultra-weak they have to give me three or four shots, and it doesn't even completely set in until I've already left.

On the topic of shrooms can't you grow your own?

I don't remember either, but I'd put money on it being an antipsychotic by what little I know about it.

If you ever need drug info go to erowid.org

Its nonbiased information on drugs. Unlike government websites that claim weed causes cancer topkek

Yes I can, but I live with my rents. Im very adamant about moving out at this point though cause Im sick of being criticized for my lifestyle choices. Im viewed as a degenerate that literally does drugs every day. Which is simply not true.

Need to get a job in order though. Once I save enough money Im getting the fuck out of here and rooming with my friend. Then I can do the drugs I want in my free time. Im 19 btw

To be fair, anything that's in the form of a smoke you inhale always has *some* chance of cancer with extensive use. I know what you mean though.

True, but weed has anti-cancer properties (excuse the unprofessional euphemism) but anyway its been proven to shrink tumors and has NEVER been linked to a single case of cancer…

Im no doctor, but that sounds as if it wont cause cancer

You're not the only one. I need to get a job together or I'll probably become homeless because my parents are sick of me being a useless failure. Of course if I do get a job, I'll probably move out soon anyway. Thankfully I have a just a little bit of inheritence to burn, so I can make a faster transition if necessary. I'm also 19, funnily enough

I'd imagine that's from the CBD, which you can get seperate from weed anyways. They even make a vapeable form. Never tried it tho

To be fair Im given rather unfortunate circumstances. Every single job within reasonable walking distance is NEVER hiring. Fuck the job market

I'm in a similar situation, where the very few nearby jobs are almost always for people with 4+ years of college experience in shit I don't care about, or they're snapped up in a flash. That being said, I have the advantage of owning a car and driving aimlessly for hours by habit, so distance doesn't matter too much. I might have an opportunity soon though, an aquaintence of mine told me that a gas station near where I live will probably be hiring soon, because they're most likely going to fire some jackoff.

Oh how I wish I had that luxury

I don't know exactly where you live, but around here you can find a shitload of used rustbuckets for a couple thou at most, even only a few hundred if you look hard enough.
I can't imagine it'd be TOO hard to find something you can use, unless the used car market is well and truly fucked where you are.

Take once daily with an application of napalm to ease this medication's passing through the throat

snorting low tabs

Nice Hanks

Get someone to trick you into slowly getting yourself off of drugs unwillingly then you will be addicted to placebo. lel Your mind is actually probably your strongest ally in withdrawal. If you can keep a sane head, somehow. Your body should get better eventually with time. Such as all things, but this is what practitioners of medicine say. Who knows what could happen.

Drugs aren't supposed to exist

The worst part is that it's not just drugs. If you experience too much of any one emotion, you'll sabotage your life to have more of it. You can imagine how that fucks everything up. Emotions are also simple chemicals and you get addicted to them. No joke.

Check 420 chan