Love stinks

love stinks

yup

love isnt real

I agree.

that's why it stinks

it has to exist for it to suck
youre just butthurt because youre beta

love is more than being beta and being alpha.
you guys act like girls are as easy going and simple as we are.

they aren't.

girls dont 'love' like men do theyre not worth it let the human race die off civilization was a mistake

look at the filename

at this point images with text saying they came from some cancerous website just improves them in an ironic fashion.

sexbots SOON.

Love/infatuation feels awful, I don't know why its so popular.

society

I would like to do it with freasten Sarah.

So are you saying that society has shitty taste in feelings?

You niggers better get working. Dating and love is a long hard slog to find a good one, but it's an essential part of life for most people and they'll be a hole in your existence if you don't.

Git Gud.

movies and shit

Love is pic related. No more, no less.

Actually, pain is electrical feedback from your nerves
the other guy is still a fag tho

wew lad, what's your point?

How am I a fag? You are the fag for being this naive. Women will never love men. They just want your wealth or status. The best thing to do is become old and rich and buy as many whores as you want.

my point is that just because something is caused by a chemical reaction (or electric, I guess), doesn't mean it's worthless

It's a one sided feeling. Remember, all women are sluts who are incapable of love.

Pick one.

For the most part, I agree. After a lifetime of traumatic experiences with women I have been single for 7 years now and haven't been this happy since I was a child, but on the other hand my grandparents have been together for 50+ years and they still act like kids in love. If you can find true love, it is the greatest thing ever. I just don't know if I am capable of that level of trust anymore, but I have a great fucking life. I would suggest finding another reason for living. I have a fucking blast hanging with friends and my dog and going to bars. Life is more than poon.

I don't hate women. All I'm saying is we are not the same. Women are great to have around, but they're pathological liars so you should never trust them. As soon as you think they truly love you, you'll find out they were fucking some alpha behind your back.

I wouldn't wish for it

I would wish for that.
I am glad to see someone else that wouldn't be brain dead if they got a magic wish.

if you were a communist you could actually do something to achieve greatness for mankind, but you chose to be a faggot

Fixed

I don't get it

No. No you don't.

stupid motherfucker