I'm going to post this every day until you like it

I'm going to post this every day until you like it.

i already like it

I like it

How lovely.

Her things are pretty big

get this autist out of here

Are you part of some occult effort to create an egregore or something?

Or did you just get infatuated with this pic so now you're trying to make your creepy black-eyed waifu real?

I've already gone through four cycles of liking it until I got sick of it, then back to square on.

But it's up to Jim.

I still don't like it.

Either the picture has no supernatural power, in which case at worst I'm shitposting and at best I'm helping Holla Forums build a culture. OR the picture has supernatural power, in which case it will help the Wired along their journey to the time when the real and the digital begin to merge..

sage negated.

She personifies this merging?

I have no idea what you are talking about

Why is nobody addressing her things?

Look at all the autism. It's classic brittle bone disease. They often have a high technical IQ, like a Hotwheels, he is a computer geek but the thing is that the things he make with his nerdy autistic brain aren't worth shit, it is shit.

She is Lain: she mediates the merge

Her pupils were shooped large, but the reason they seem to be changing size is you've begun to give her a piece of your soul. Trust me: fighting only makes it more difficult.

not approving of white witches
bsuamgpe negated -kun

You know what? You haven't been posting this every day and that makes you a dirty liar. How does it feel knowing that we all know that you aren't even posting this everyday as you've stated? Pssshhh.

If I posted it every day it would start to flood the catalog. One copy up at a time is all that's required.

seek and you will find

jinx batman you need oil for the lamp

test

kill yourself

Get shadbase to help you. We'll like her then, I promise.

Lol almost fooled me, realdollman.

Took me a while to realize shes fake.

"People who claim to hate furries, are themselves projecting their own subconscious desire to expose their own true furry nature" - Dr. Alyson Havelock (PsyD, LPCC), 'American Psychology Today' (APA, New York NY), Vol. 47, August 23, 2012, p.34.

“People who identify as furries are 90% more likely to been the victims of sexual predators growing up than non furries” – Dr. S. David Rosenberg, ‘The Journal of Jewish American Psychotherapy’ (JJAP, New York NY), Vol. 404, April 1, 2000, p.34.

But I already do OP

lurk moar