What country should I move to?

Looking for a country that isn't totally fucked.
Low populations of niggers or sand niggers.
Not getting fucked over by mass immigration.
Not regressive left with feminists trying to fuck over all men
East Asia maybe?

Poland

Fuck off kike, we will take our nations back and send you israel where you belong, where you can be watched, monitored and controlled.

Slav countries but they have the opposite issue it seems. Really rough around the edges.

It does seem mother Russia doesn't tolerate that kind of nigger feminist bullshit
But a lack of degenerate fag sex and free speech will be difficult

There are none
It's death or victory at this point

Poland

America

Iceland

Greenland

Australia

Poland, Hungary, Belarus are all good options. US if Trump wins.

Belarus is best in many ways… not in the EU or Schengen Agreement, not a democracy (the only nation of which in Europe), not degenerate and they're deeply deeply nationalist.

Economy kind of sucks (and it may take a lot of work to get the average Belarusian nationalist to accept you) but if you're determined enough, it's the best option.

Yeah, abandon ship

Russia

>Oregon, USA muh cascadia

>Switzerland just left EU, mountains, chocolate, and cheese

This. Only cowards run.

Australia

Do you hate (sand)niggers because they look different or do you hate their inherent behavioral traits? If you're not so fond of their character, do not go to Eastern Europe. It's basically full of savage, white niggers.

East-Asia really is the only hope left. Just by living and eating there you will become a better and healthier person.

Must you be reminded?

Who runs for greener pastures when we're in for the biggest fight our people have seen since the Mongol hordes and the Muslim Caliphates? It'll literally decide our future existence worldwide.

South Africa is the only ones I'm willing to pardon because they were doomed with a shitty situation from the get go. I'd rather get hacked to death by them losing than live a little easier away from it all.

Consider the resources and structure of your country; then decide if it's worth risking death for your children to live there once you've won. Also consider your ancestors, what they would have wanted and whether or not fleeing would be understandable.

Secondly, the country you're moving to should not be alien to your heritage, don't be a cuck- seek white countries AT LEAST. If you're a nord, go to countries with nordic history. If you're a mutt then decide which piece of you feels right first. Also consider the future of your children living there and what you can create for them.

I wanna move to America, simply because I think it will be the first bastion of true resistance to the globalists.

I'm a white European. Any US citizen wanna give me a nominal job or something in order to get a working visa?

fuck that would have been a great time to be alive
ride as a european knight with the mongol horde after we'd teamed up to BTFO out of the shitskin semites

KYS kike.
Can't mossad the Assad.

are you fucking retarded where do you think the globalist agenda is coming from?

Stay and fight, else you're a coward.

You can't run away.

You must not fear.

A fracture is forming.

The Tower of Babel will fall - from within.

War is coming.

Damn you're stupid, the mongol horde WAS muslim, or should I say, became muslim.

Ever heard of the Golden Horde?

Yeah, but wasn't that after the Mongols tucked up the Semites right proper?

Pretty sure it was.

Figures the Mongolian would adopt the enemy faith in victory…

OP confirmed for Jew ✡ trying to wreck an other nation.
FUCK YOU!

all you can pray for is enough non-obese americans to actually get off their arses shake off the fugue state and do something
otherwise your land dies with a whimper no bang for you

yeah but before that Genghis Khan and his sons rode towards mecca, their destroyed Islamic Persia, they made the Caliph eat his own treasure hoard before rolling him up in a carpet and stomping him to death
they built a mountain of human heads from the mudshits of baghdad
the Khanate made contact with the courts of Western Europe and the Pope and an agreement was made that lasted 60-70 years
where Crusaders forces would work together with the Mongol Horde and Huluga Khan gave tens of thousands of warriors on loan to crusader knights to defend positions in the middle east
the rule was crusader knights obey mongol forces when they come into the area and when the mongol horde takes Jerusalem it goes to the christian westerners for control
one of the Khans converted to Islam and betrayed his cousin Hulagu who had created the alliance with Europe and after that the mongol empire fell into civil war

i came here to wew at you lad

What a turn of events.

cant forget the Europe and East Asia one time a long time ago united exclusively for the purpose of removing kebab
for the Christians it was righteous justice, for the mongols it was revenge and what happens when you insult the Khan and murder mongol women and children to try and make an example to him

Okay fair enough, the Mongols destroyed Baghdad and sacked Islamic Yerusalem just as much as they later attacked eastern Europe.

But still, don't think that the Mongols were some sort of redpilled anti-Muslim army.

Lol, I know about the destruction of Baghdad but afaik Genghis never reached Mecca….

Yeah okay but he did pretty much the same with Seljuk Turks who were Muslim…

I need some source on that, friendo

Reported for degeneracy ✡

literally a guy converted to Islam, murdered his own generals who refused to convert then marched an army to attack Hulagu who had retreated to Damascus after an unsuccessful attempt to take Cairo

America is worth dying for, the land is precious. But the kikes own as much as they can take, and they're taking more.

Abandon her now folks and you're handing everything over to them.

"'Everything"'

D&C at it's finest.

Thanks, I guess that makes sense. They did the same with the Novgorods in Russia after all.

Why would you wanna leave Israel?

fucking autists on both sides
and as for the disparody in opinion between mongols we have heres the reason
the Golden Horde were ruled by prince Jochi who was the black sheep of Genghis Khans family, a real nasty shit who wasnt even his true blooded son
whereas the Ilkhanate was ruled by Hulagu who was a loyal servant of Genghis himself and had been at war for 30-40 years almost, a man who believed the purpose of his existence was to destroy the enemies of his lord, and since muslims had made it quite clear they were his lords enemy he wanted to destroy them all

Nice try Chaim, we're going keep on fighting in our homelands, only a faggot would pussy out and go to Chinkland

Wanna chat on Skype?

also for the record it was Jochis son Berke who was the one who converted to islam and betrayed Hulagu and caused the civil war that collapsed the mongol ruling structure
it fell from one great khan ruling over sub-khans to just multiple loosely affiliated khans cause of this Berke fucker thankfully the fucker died of diarrhea in georgia 2 years later

top fucking kek

you're either a retard, a world-class coward or a kike trying to ruse newfags
you're

And?
That's like saying without kindling you won't get a fire, and fair enough; but without a spark, kindling doesn't burn.

So stay and be a spark.
Because running away does nothing but prolong the inevitable - you would be no better than your predecessors, shunting the burden onto those who will follow after you?

No, this will not do.

Stay, and fight, however the fight is to be had.

If you run, you'll always be running - and you aren't getting any younger.

> Everything
Truer words - and words every European man ought heed.

Where will you go?
Its the topic of this thread.
Where will you run to, that this won't follow after?
You would hide away in some place that hasn't yet felt the sting of diversity?
And leave you own lands to be conquered by the Globalists' hordes without resistance?
And what of your sons, your daughters?
Do you think this will simply fade away?
You think they won't have it on their doorstep tomorrow, won't be asking "Where will we go?" then as you do now?

Every effort you make to slip the noose only tightens it around the throats of your children, your grandchildren, and on and on.
You have a duty to uphold.
A duty forge in blood, over millennia.
The men and women of the future look back upon the actions of today, and we look to those of our ancestors of ages past.

So fuck it.
Don't be a delinquent - uphold your duty.
Stand and fight.
Even when it sucks, even when its hard, even when its risky, even when it might cost you every. fucking. thing. you've got to give.

Because if you don't fight today, your children fight tomorrow.
And if you don't want to fight, if you want to run off and hide, then quite frankly, you don't deserve to live.

This is Holy Terra, the Deathworld of Bounty, and we are her Sons and Daughters.
We were born to be Princes of the Universe - and if you can't even stand firm, even unto death, against a bunch of subversive kikes, heading a horde of niggers and spics and assembled mudfolk, then you don't deserve the Stars.

Stand and Fight.

STAND AND FIGHT

again heres your basic interaction between the Mongol Empire not the traitorous Golden Horde and the Christians
Around 1262 or 1263, the Mamluk leader Baibars attempted an attack on Antioch, but the principality was saved by Mongol intervention.

We can't all be bankers and doctors user

Rootless kike

I mean, shit, I'm not even one to hate on the serious pagan lot but that's so cringe it's another level.

you can take your defeatist attitude and stick it up your ass

kek
dont go to belarus
people will laugh at you

Top kek

The Netherlands is fine, as long as you stay away from the Randstad, the West, and any larger urban population, where there's the least Moroccans.
We have our own share of dunecoons, but at most they're just a nuisance instead of a threat to our safety as long as you don't go West.

I'd say that the Netherlands is the least cucked nation in the Western hemisphere (not counting irrelevant countries like Luxemberg), though that's not saying much. It ain't Sweden, nor is it as blacked as the UK, but common sense is still accepted here. You still have SJWs on the net, but they get laughed at when need be. I hear the Netherlands is also one of the most tolerant countries, moreso than Germany, though that probably has more to do with an overbearing mentality of 'yeah whatever' rather than 'it must be so hard to carry your burdens'.

The weed thing is just a meme, only edgy college kids, tourists, and failures in life regularly smoke weed.

There is nowhere left to run. The dam is cracking and by god you will witness the outright downfall. You will rebuild from the soggy mess of muddy ash.

A planned explosive terrorist to the Dutch dams could really fuck us up, now that I think about it. Like taking away the crutches of a crippled kid.

and what are you gonna do when that one is pozzed too?

From what I know of the Netherlands is most of your dikeworks are all made for easy sabotage in case of the evil frenchman or german deciding to walk in.

Czech Republic

Do you think the right of 'refugeeing' extends to White Europeans or that non-fucked countries have some obligation to take in people? Want a better life for your people? Make it happen. It's what they all do. The Jews, the niggers and the sandpeople coming in to rape your kid. Remember they have only 1 homeland, so do you.

uk

Every country on earth has a jewish community so even if you manage to find a country like that (((they))) will eventually try to destroy it as well.

don't run, user.