BREXIT Project thread

BREXIT Project thread

ITT we make faked pro-looking newspaper front pages propaganda [obviously faked (so people dont feel betrayed), but funny/true/powerful memes]

One idea is to link REMAIN/open borders to ISIS. Eg we pretend its after the vote and Remain campaign won already–and ISIS is celebrating in syria (photo screaming happy beards)–with comments like: "UK here we come!" etc

We need:

*Ideas (think–dont just post the 1st thing that pops into your head)

*Photoshop team (to make templates of DailyMail front page etc and implement best ideas)

*People to gather pics

*Team to distribute on twatter, plebbit, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7sEn2
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/21/exclusive-anjem-choudary-says-uk-worse-off-outside-eu-muslim-perspective/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doin' my part for the Cause.

Look at religions–the biggest lies are the best.

*tips trilby*

Remain Steps up its Campaign:
Our children's future should be: Secure, Open and Diverse

nice–clever not to put the papers logo so people cant find/search for it

90% of people wont search for it… the remaining 10% will search for 2mins then give up and feel its pointless and helpless to point out its fake.

Even if the 90% find out its faked–the idea will have been planted subconsciously–and they will think about the idea. Its not the truth that matters–its making people choose sides.

zege etter

IGNORE THAT–no background

This can't possibly go wrong.

DON'T SPREAD DISINFO, IT WILL BACKFIRE

Don't spread disinfo. Spread the truth instead.

Also–we are NOT lying about the facts–we are pretending it came from MSM.

People react differently to information depending on where it comes from.

If its from some big news network–TRUE.
If its from a Nazi-FALSE.
Idiots are that simple.

By tricking them about the medium–it forces them to think and it helps them catch their double standards.

Good thinking, OP, but you should also make some pro-brexit stuff and blatantly stupid anti-brexit stuff

First of all, I noticed that no one is making any appeal to emotions in the pro brexit part. You should make voters remember about the kids that got groomed, go full "DIFENDILO" on these sandniggers, if you know what I mean.

Secondly, you should consider piling up on the countries that would support anti-brexit shit: say that the UN has vowed to send a hundred million refugees to England within 2017 if Britain doesn't leave now. Say that pensions will have to be cut to feed the starving kids and that Europeans will have to be restricted in accessing Britain to favor more Africans. But be CONDESCENDING about this, like "A million turks are coming ashore if NoExit…and that's a good thing" or something like that.

Well, maybe he should have raised his son not to be a mass murderer for Allah.

This is an extremely poor idea and OP is likely a lefty shill.

One of the reasons our message has been playing well with ordinary people is because it's true.

Give them any reason to doubt and we've lost. The left know that, and want to be able to pin false flags on us.

Either one of you works at Breitbart, or this clown really did say this.

Anjem Choudary supports REMAIN. Says it is better for Muslims.

archive.is/7sEn2

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/21/exclusive-anjem-choudary-says-uk-worse-off-outside-eu-muslim-perspective/

By the way, whose sock puppet is Choudary? Any other person would be imprisoned for the things he says.

Its hardly a huge leap of logic to expect ISIS to want open borders (remain vote)

As I said–we told the truth–the only lying in our strategy was: "WHO did the *truth* COME FROM"–and I proposed we do that OBVIOUSLY so normies would get the message and that its satire.

Choudary is normalizing the weaking, reduced rights of Whites–you can guess who that benefits.

well?

That picture disgusts me more than any gore or torture video ever could.
I'm literally shaking.