A dark power rangers series is at work at Netflix

Netflix considering making a TV-MA power ranger series
Why does Saban want to reboot power rangers to be so edgy?
theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/2/10/14578324/power-rangers-dark-reboot-adi-shankar-netflix

gamespot.com/articles/dark-r-rated-power-rangers-series-proposed-by-new-/1100-6447762/

Because the people who watched and enjoyed it as kids are now man-children.

Excuse me, i prefer being called a Wizard, Warlock or Magi.

Don't they have their own series on Nick? Its called Dino Charge if I'm not mistaken. If there's one good thing to get from this would be Linkara's reaction. also dubs checked.

(((saban)))

gee I wonder why

They wanted to go back to 90's edge they missed when they did the movies. They are kind of behind Archie and Wizard of Oz television series to that punch. Now we can get the Spawn Power Rangers that nobody wanted!

it was subtle, but it was definitely there

Dear Power Rangers…

I'm a couple years too old for this to not look completely retarded, I think. Then again I can't figure out why Transformers appeals to anyone out of elementary school either.

Is anything off limits? Not talking about supposed sacred cows, is there any property where a gritty reboot is too retarded for anyone to try?

Fuck (((Saban))) and (((Netflix))).

"The Order" is going to be the real love letter to the fans.

That looks really fucking cool. Holy shit.

Indeed. Sadly, some of these classic stars have become terrifyingly bluepilled, but as long as it doesn't get in the way of their work, I'll let it slide.

Spoken like a true closeted cuckold.

Elaborate please? Has Bosch managed to stay pure? He looks like the Punished Snake. I hope he's the hero and real human bean.

BBRC

That actually looks kinda cool, hope the movie is good and fun, and edgy in the enjoyable kind of edgy.

I'm staying optimistic. Super Megaforce Katana kid looks like a supermega faggot though.

that's the thing all by stunt people right? sounds neat.

alien robots that try to blend in to society while having a secret war has a lot more staying power than people in space suits/animal robots that link together to form one giant robot to fight giant monsters.

I've been reading some of their twitter pages. So far I'm mostly worried about Walter Jones and David Yost. They seem to have been brainwashed by (((mainstream news media))).

Johnny Bosch seems to be OK, though.

Has Yost worked up the courage to actually speak up about shit? Last time Saban made fun of his gay affliction he ran away. If he's the worst, I don't think there's much to worry about.
I don't know shit about Hip Hop Kido Jones, shame he's not another based negro though.

I get a giggle imagining him doing his Power Rangers mannerisms before, during and after slashing and stabbing the person with his sword.

It's the current trend.
Following trends = money.