Seriously Nolan?

seriously Nolan?

Haha! Yeah! Love meme! Lol! I love it! Almost as much as I love every other rehashed bullshit meme! Haha! Hey, post more Dunkacino! Or the French guy! What did I mean by that, amirite?! I'd rather a fridge than a Maisie! Haha! Epic!

I think he may have gone a bit too far up his ass with that one. Still want to see Dunkirk though. Hope its a good war movie.

What did he mean by this?

Well was she wrong? She picked the right planet instead of Dr. Mann who ended up being a terrorist.

Don't mind if I do.

Was he autistic?

Do autistic people experience love?

No, no one loves autistic people.

BRAVO NOLAN

I thought you nerds wanted this

people in Holla Forums have become too retarded to understand that "love transcends time and space" wasn't even the fucking theme of the movie, it was just the fucking character being emotional and inventing a reason to go after her husbando instead of thinking straight. God, not everything a character says is law, sometimes they lie and manipulate or are just plain wrong even in the context of the movie.

The end scene with Cooper in the library 5D space had him agree with Anne Hathaway, saying love is quantifiable and so.

I thought people hated Insterstellar because of its retarded ending? I can understand Hateaway being emotional, she's a woman lost in space for decades. I cannot tolerate the bullshit sand-string tesseract/black hole at the end, however.

t. Nolan

How does love transcend time? You love people for an amount of time? How does it transcend space? You can love people even if they're a house over? It sounds deep to normalfags but it says nothing.

My dick transcends time and space but you don't hear me queering out about it.

because he wanted to believe that, not because it was real. the reason he was there and his daughter was chosen was because of her potential and expertise, not because of their love. she could do what needed to be done and that is what mattered.

I thought the consensus among physicists was that it's the most realistic depiction of a black hole to date

get fucked m9

you are too dumb to be here

DUDE FIFTH DIMENSIONAL BEINGS LMAO

Lucky 50/50 guess

what's that, some kind of italian streaming service?

The more mass a black hole has the farther you can travel down its event horizon without experiencing dangerous tidal forces.
What Nolan did get wrong, though, was the depiction of an accretion disk. You do not get anywhere near a black hole with an accretion disk without being cooked with x-rays.

You know that was something a character said, right? And her judgment was demonstrated to almost doom the last chance for humanity?

My biggest problem with Interstellar was that retarded explanation for the blight as some magic nitrogen vacuum that somehow also depletes all the oxygen on Earth. I can let it slide as a plot device though.

WOW, I HONESTLY DID NOT KNOW THAT WAS WHAT THE CHARACTER SAID, I MEAN LIKE WHAT ELSE ARE THE TEXTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PIC MEANT FOR? YOU SIR ARE A FUCKING GENIUS

Somehow I don't think you're getting it. Dr. Hathaway isn't the narrator of the film and she's not reciting its moral.

Don't bother. There's tons of retards who can't wrap their head around the idea that fictional characters could possibly have fictional opinions. They lack the basic intelligence to separate the author and the character.

If y'all are as smart as me, you'll understand this is the best Nolan film to date.

Impossible.

That's why Gotham is better