OH SHIT NIGGER!

Your humble Republican flyover town is about to be culturally enriched by the Left Wing Death Squad!

Dubs use logic and reasoning to trigger them!

Trips sends out the electors to deal damage!

Quads Tear gasses the protests and sends them to jail!

All failed GETs result in a group of BLM protesters joining them, making them stronger!

Fug

Dubs = Everyone Dies

Failed GET faggot. Now the niggers are comming!

O no

I roll for a squadron of debt collectors to ward off the niggers

Dubs = Everyone Dies Pt2

AH SHEIT NIQQA

Your logic and reasoning may have triggered some of them to death, but more are comming

I roll for a flashbang, the higher my last number, the more effective it is.

Damn, the flashbang only angered them more, they throw rocks at me and knock me down to 89 HP

I'm comming for you lefties!

I roll for grabbing them by the pussy, evens make it effective, odds and i kill myself.

More like single mother death squad. Rolling for CPS intervention.

You grab a dozen by the pussies, making them run away in shame. You're stopped by a white knight who shoves you to the ground! What is your next action?

LOGIC. AND. REASONING!

Your high energy and silver tongue send half of the horde running to their safe spaces, the rest are in a haze of confusion.

Lefties get out REEEEEEE!

i roll for ripping out his throat and stomping his fucking CORPSE to a mangled peice of GARBAGE odds make it effective, evens and he molests me.

THE FINAL BLOW WILL BE DEALT WITH!

Here comes the electors motherfuckers!

HOLY FUCK

You contract HIV from the white knight, lowering your endurance by 6 points, dexterity by 4 points. You manage to wrestle him off of you and he screeches for a pack of autists to assist him in 3 turns.

OH SHIT!

Bring it.

i roll for summoning a succubus evens make it effective odds and the summoning fails and i get sent to the Shadow Realm.

Slick Sammy is gonna get it now

raep

(checked)

I would honestly pay money to see them confront a Trump protest. They wouldn't even have to do anything, the lefties will see their guns and run screaming

The succubus enters our realm through a portal and banishes the white knight to the shadow realm, 3 of the 4 autists, that were approaching, run off in fear.
The autist that didn't run off appears to weigh 300 lbs and is wielding a katana. The succubus also grants you +6 charisma and cures your AIDS.

7s get fam

KEK magic shoots from your mouth, taking down most of the SJWs and making the niggers run off in fear, yelling "THIS NIGGA USIN VOODOO O' SUM SHIT"

Marxists and blacks only understand one language. Force.

kek is not with you

this is how it is done fam

One off m8

odds and the succubus starts sucking off the giant, distracted, i RUN and jump onto the giants back using my THIGHS to squeeze him into submission odds and the giant CRUSHES me and RAPES my SUCCUBUS

Guys I'm bored, someone else be dungeon master. Mom's yelling that tendies are ready too.

they are good at removing spooks

The logic! it PAINS them!

Unfortunately, the laws of warfare are indeed, the construct of civilized nations. In other words, not slavs or niggers

should've kept rolling for evens

its ogre

How would a city coon react to a shep released to the wild?

Tell me another.

rolling for non-dubs 1 of 3

rolling for non-dubs 2 of 3

rolling for non-dubs 3 of 3