Why Trump over Hillary?

I'm debating with a Korean friend of mine over foreign policy when he left me with the request "Tell me why you choose Trump over Hillary". I have roughly 8 hours to reply since he's busy and I was wondering what the most concise and simple talking points would be to answer that question.

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/1484957/vladimir-putin-threatens-world-war-3-says-russia-could-invade-europe-within-two-days/
youtube.com/watch?v=E_ih9t3OqEM
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is hitler.

Shillary is a great old one.

Ill take the lulz machine over a devil any day.

ALso: who doesnt want to make america GREAT again?

But if you want an actual answer; Hillary will bring about world war 3.

inquisitr.com/1484957/vladimir-putin-threatens-world-war-3-says-russia-could-invade-europe-within-two-days/

(archive that shit im just lazy)

She has no appeal and has cheated her way through the entire primary of the dnc

Hillary is a war criminal living on borrowed time. Her and Obama funded rebels that became IS for Isreali interests. Trump wants border and immigration policy that prevents crime, lifts economic burden on real westerners and is anti pc.

True, But I want something in a list form,
such as the emails, and the uranium scandal,
her "I don't give a shit unless I'm caught" attitude.

Any specific examples.

Sorry im just lazy.

meant to link

That fucking first panel picture makes my skin crawl every time I see it.

Koreans are apt to dislike Trump because he wants SoKo to start paying for their own shit, instead of suckling America's titty forever for free protection from North Korea.

Holy prophecy of Holla Forums to wash that taste out of your mouth friend ;)

Hillary is a shill of the 1%. She'll act in the best interests of the super-elite.

Trump is a wild card. No one knows what he'll do.

Thats what he was bitchin to me about.

Hes behaving in what he percieves to be his best interests.

Chinks are already redpilled and work to advance their own affairs.

He isnt wrong, this is already ushering
in a golden age of hate towards non-whites.

Even with evidence, he is unlikely to argue with you in good faith.

Koreans (even Worst Korea) hate Americans. A guy there slashed the face of the US ambassador with a knife.

27 years after the fall of the wall there's no more point in US occupation in that region. Last sunday 60.000 japanese filled a stadium telling US to get lost.

hmmmmmm hard choice

Obviously it is in his interest for Seoul to have the extra muscle as a deterrent to keep Pyongyang's troubles from spilling across the DMZ. I'm sure he thinks he has a "universal" view of good; most people do, especially younger people. This is rarely the case because no one is perfect nor are they innocent.

He's Korean. He wants South Korea to be safe and prosperous, and both those things are jeopardized if Uncle Sam starts sending invoices to Hwang Kyo-ang.

It's not like the Koreans haven't considered war with the Kim government, though. I've been to South Korea. The subways are something like 100 feet underground, because it gives the urban populace a place to take shelter in case North Korean artillery starts raining down from the sky.

But in America, that's not our problem.

I almost wish the norks would. Dont they have enough conventional artillery to defeat the south?

He's a great friend of mine, and I understand he wants to be safe, but I don't want to be footing the bill for someone else's safety. Maybe its just me with the American thinking of self-reliance.

NoKo's military is antiquated, literally with vehicles from the Stalin-era USSR. The infantry trains without actually shooting because they can't afford ammo.

That being said, they put almost their entire annual budget into the military. South Korea doesn't have nearly as many troops because they rely on the US to provide them with defense. North Korea would also have the advantage of their troops being overzealous in their conviction and used to a life of hardship. South Korea, by comparison, is rather cozy.

They could also use their (tiny) nuclear arsenal to leave a crater in downtown Seoul and crash SoKo's economy. This is deterred by the knowledge that the US has enough nukes to leave North Korea glowing green for the next thousand years.

I don't think Pyongyang could sustain a prolonged war with Seoul. However, with a hard enough initial strike at the capital, without US assistance, it's possible for Kim to take the entire peninsula.

Old artillery cannons can still turn people into hamburger, after all.

He's just sperging his shithead feelings like a fucking incontinent child. Ignore him. He has no argument besides.
Try treating anyone like that and see how that works out. Tell your chinky little dick motherfuckering jew nigger to fuck off back to chinkland.
VOTE TRUMP. UNCUCK AMERICA NOW!
thanks for the insight. these foreign bastards recieving foreign aid ARE JEWING US OUT!

David is such a bitch. He needs to grow a spine, he wants liberals to rule his nation. I doubt this guy even considers himself Korean, he' just an American he's assimilated.

How about SK building its own military? I don't think anyone honestly believes DPKR would come rolling through the demarcation line day after US leaves. If you have some resistance it makes an invasion costly and senseless for other country. The guy is just a libshit.

Trump never killed anyone.
Trump won't wage war with Russia (he's the only presidential nominee against war with Russia to boot, even Glassberg has voted for war almost every time)
Trump has pissed off everyone so you know he's doing something right.

I'm trying to get him to understand the importance of American rights

I'm using this too

She supports the displacement of white Europeans, Canadians and Americans through open borders and proxy wars in the Middle East and North Africa.

What is the US obligation to pay for the defense of South Korea? What benefit is it to the USA for South Korea to remain DPRK free? You tell that pan faced gook, the American gravy train ends eventually, it can be a smooth glide under the God-Emperor or it can be a crash after Shitlery torpedoes the USA.

uh do you know how that system works user?

youtube.com/watch?v=E_ih9t3OqEM
Even this very intelligent and articulate but unfortunately regressive left guy on youtube is hesitant about supporting Hillary.
Let's stop pretending Trump doesn't speak out of his ass most of the time (not that this is unique to him).
But Hillary is corrupt, lies through her teeth, is almost always pro-war and doesn't care about killing innocent civilians even if it creates more terrorists.
I would consider myself left leaning and yes Trump oposses gay marriage and abortion, but social policies are easy to get people to rally and change. It would take a hundred years to undo the damage that corrupt Hillary will do to our economic system.
Personally, I'm voting third party Greens. The biggest reason I support clean energy is to get us out of bed with the middle east. It's always better to have more options and I hate being forced into choosing a lesser of two evils.
Check out Hillary lying
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
There are two instances where the footage is cut short that are relevant, but she is still a lair. The first is where she doesn't support gay marriage in NY, but supports civil unions. The second is where she says she's a progressive, but ti cuts before she says she likes to get things done. I'm not saying she is in any way honest, but I think it's important to be as informed as possible.

You shouldn't have to defend that view on Holla Forums we hear you loud and clear, we get nothing out of protecting SoKo, Germany and Japan too, but they have everything to benefit from free US protection, the only reason we even have for going over their in the first place is to keep them all in line Post WWII+Korean War, and we've still got nothing out of it while we're pissing away money we can't afford to loose on allies that not only hate us but constantly undermine us

what the fuck man

are you surprised that Hillshills are Hillshilling? Either way, 4/pol/ has been getting hit with shitposting even harder than normal lately

There's a reason it's colloquially known as "cuckchan," m80

Vote for Gary Johnson if you want
I just hate the idea of having to vote for one or the other and if you don't like either than your vote just doesn't count.
It goes against democracy.
It would be nice to have a transferable vote, but good luck getting that through those in power that are satisfied with the status quo

Get the fuck out, lolberg.
Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

nice meme, friend :^)

trade deals
beaner wall
niggers
gibmedats
Benghazi
Gaddhaffi
Syria
Egypt
The Clintons are disgusting
beaner wall
Trump's all-gentile defense staff
Clinton's behavior during Watergate
nationwide concealed carry
Operation Wetback II
Jews are scared of Trump
etc.

Democracy was never good and voting for guaranteed losers with dumb policies will not make it good. The sooner we get to Sulla, the better.

Cantwell is a turbo autist, but he makes a good point in this video

Trump versus Hillary on Foreign Policy. Have you missed the past 8 years? You wanna list the accomplishments the womyn has done in her high position.

Key emphasis: Everything she touches turns into anarchy and chaos.

Benghazi:
A cover up of illegal weapon transferring from Libya to Syria to fund terrorists in 2011. End result is a few US diplomats to Libya died in the Embassy.

Libya
Killing Libyan leader and letting chaos reign in Libya
Her quote "We came, we saw, he died"
Fact: Libya is far worse off without Ghaddafi. ISIS is getting a foothold in Libya for the first time and civil war still ravages key cities.
-Libya toppling was actually about assuring Libya does not get a foothold in controlling African currency, as he was building his currency on sound petroleum etc. This was discovered in the Hillary email leaks with French leaders. France was concerned about losing some sort of currency monopoly there, can't remember details.

Her foreign policy is a proxy-war foreign policy
Her goal in Syria is not ISIS elimination but in reality toppling Assad.
Seen by white phosphorus false flag in 2012 (to get USA and Britain into Syrian war)
ISIS grew 2012-2015 with no Syrian international help besides Russia post-2015, Hezbollah & Iran from 2012 onwards probably.

Which goes back with Henry Kissinger. Hillary, like USA did in the 70's to Afghani terrorists (i.e. Al-Qaeda), actively gave hundreds of millions of Dollars to supposed "moderates" in Syria when in fact Russian and international sources have shown millions of times these moderates are clearly not. Quotes:
Lavrov (Russia FM) "If it walks like a terrorist, shoots like a terrorist, and acts like a terrorist, then it is a terrorist".
The moderates are veiled as such, and either 1. Give up weapons supplied by the US and send them to ISIS/Al-Nusra/FSA/Al Qaeda affiliates, and run away, or 2. Communicate with terrorist organizations and fight alongside them.

The Pentagon and CIA forces in Syria have different aims and goals. Sometimes they have confronted each other. Hillary can't even constrain them as Sec of State. Penta assists YPG kurds, CIA funds certain rebels.

Why does the US led coalition not help the Russian sphere coalition combating ISIS? Why is there little to no communication between them?

Russia has killed 28,000+ ISIS combatants since September 2015. USA has reportedly killed 5,000 since their Syrian bombing 3+ years ago.

USA didn't bomb ISIS's oil until Russia and other media brought the fact up. Defense Intel Chief I recall said they were concerned about the environment for their main reason. Stupid, right?

Enough of crooked faggot, what about Trump's policies?
They are simple and plain:
1. Declare war on ISIS and finish it off. His ways and details are secretive because leaders aren't supposed to tell these things, he said this. (Also said Obama was stupid to say "We are pulling troops out at this date of Iraq")
2. Reassert NATO's focus. It isn't about Russia anymore, NATO needs to be about anti terrorism. As he said this NATO began making an anti terrorism division publicly a week ago or so. Trump mentions this in rallies as of a few days ago.
3. (nothing to do with safety but more so of common sense) Make our foreign troop occupation be paid by occupant nation. Examples: Japan, South Korea, Germany. Some of them pay a small percentage but most don't pay at all.
4. Possibly form better relations with Russia (worst in decades now) as they have common goals like stopping ISIS.
5. Questioning NATO's current existence
6. Read his foreign policy on www.donaldjtrump.com

Sources can be found by startpage.com in less than 10 seconds of copy texting my phrases. rt.com as usual has good sources when it comes to Syria and foreign policy facts, since they document what their forces do and release videos.

Overload your Korean with facts. If the fucker can't spoonfeed these facts there is no hope. If he has no motive to even engage in providing his own sources for why he thinks his opinions are well versed, tell him how unintelligent he is, in a mean way of course.

That Ben Garrison panel got me off guard

Thank you

This is a D&C slide thread.

Report + hide + sage.

It's well known why anyone but Hillary. Even her supporters could answer that question.

Oh.

This is literally just giving the paid Hillary shills information on what specific topics to muddy using the (((news))) and (((MSM))).