BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Banned from Holla Forums because of this iconic Trump meme. LOL Cry harder faggots.

Meh. Kinda boring.

no 1 cares stupidboy

We won though.

The mods can see previous bans so the fact that the reason was "Chronic shitposting" suggests that it wasn't the only time you were banned for being retarded

But it is obviously you that is the one who is butthurt. You took the time to post a thread crying about a ban on a completely unrelated board.

Well it would be boring to spam a board. It's much better to rustle jimmies.

Idiot.

Won what user?

This was my first time getting banned from there. "Chronic shitposting" doesn't apply to me, it just means the mods are full of shit. Don't be so gullible.

False. I'm bragging about being banned from Holla Forums for pissing them off. I love rustling jimmies. It's what makes trolling fun, retard.

You and everyone else. Place has gone full tumblr.

True.

tbh should be a bannable offense as well

true, both groups have put up bully proof windows for their safe spaces. only the thoughts that are thoughtcrime have any difference at all.

I can never figure out if people who do this kind of shit actually think they're being epic, or if it's some Poe's law tier irony.

He posted that as a random response to someone to try and insight butthurt. He only got like 2 responses I think before he was gulaged.

He's cute trying to disrupt and troll after a Trump victory.

Why are you even posting your fap folder, OP?
Maybe you should spoiler shit next time, you degenerate.

MAGA bitch. Hillary belongs back in the kitchen, not in the whitehouse. Crymoar faggot. :'((((((((((((

Still upset about the election shillery?

I've seen shit posting before and that's not shit posting. It is equal to someone posting a pro-Trump pic. I think the mod got butt-hurt & decided to ban him.

When exactly is it spelt "butt-hurt" you retard?

I'm not bitching about it, I'm bragging about it dumbass. I piss people like you off for fun.

Yup. Both Trump supporters and Hillary supporters love their safe space. Then when someone like me comes along to piss them off for shits and giggles, I and many others get banned for trolling.

It wasn't multiple times you gullible retard. I'm laughing, not crying. Though you wouldn't be able to tell the difference because you're an idiot who doesn't know the art of trolling.

It is epic to troll people. Maybe you'd have more fun if you did some trolling yourself user.

I troll anyone, doesn't matter who. I troll Trump supporters, libtards, juggalos…all for shits and giggles. There's already people butt-hurt over my latest troll activity. Getting banned was proof of that. I either got reported by multiple people, a pissed off mod saw my post or both. Trump supporters absolutely hate anti-Trump memes, just like juggalos hate it when I post their personal information online.

I have no fap folder on my computer, faggot. I got a girlfriend, so there's no time to actually fap to anything. Maybe if I were a lonely basement dwelling virgin like you, I would need a fap folder. Cry harder cuck.

You and the other Trumptards are the only ones crying over my anti-Trump pic. Cry harder faggot. LOL

I don't give a shit about Hillary you moron. But it seems you Trumptards got upset enough to ban me. Which is a form of censorship, which is what I would expect from a Libtard, but definitely not a conservative. You're not a true conservative, just a Trumptard. LOL

Exactly. Finally someone with a brain!!!

ok

I totally didn't type "sage negateds". Most be the word filter here.

lol

I still laugh at this pic.

Topkek

False.
1) You obviously don't know the meaning of "bitching" and "bragging". You confuse the two together because you're an idiot.
2) I was never banned from 4chan you idiot. I can post there right now. Just because you got banned for posting CP over there, doesn't mean everyone else did.
3) The only one getting butt-hurt here are you whiny Trump supporters who hates seeing a negative picture of Trump and it shows.
4) What I posted isn't shitposting you retard.

OP confirmed for extremely mad and unsure of what to do with life after CTR

False. I have no idea what "CTR" is and I'm certainly not mad. I laugh at them for getting butt-hurt enough to ban me. It's not my fault you can't comprehend the truth because your head is stuck up your own ass.

confirmed for butthurt CTR….cry harder faggot

tfw I reported it
nigger

I put my fingers like this when fap

So you are so butt hurt you had to let us know?

only reason he's on Holla Forums.
cancerous ain't it?

Kek. Now crawl back where you came from.s

Same fagging, spamming this thread. Go back to reddit loser.

nobody cares
you're a faggot

Contradicted by…
Idiot.
Contradicted by…
Go kys.

Great thread, OP.