Tom Hanks Has Niglet Grandchild

I knew he had an embarrassing wigger for a son, but I didn't know it was this bad.

Tom Hanks offspring not even once.

That's a fucking tranny.
Is Tom Hanks son actually a tranny too?
That would explain how they had a kid.

Smgdh tbh.

No, black women just look like that. The only ones that don't are the mixed girls.

HAHAHAHA
Serves him well.

If that's a woman then she has more testosterone then an actual tranny like Bruce Jenner or Michael Obama

I don't understand, there's two adult women in those images. Is the wigger married to the black one? Who's the fat chick, then?

ive always hated this faggot

Black women have extremely high testosterone.

Oil drilling is the thinking man's fetish

Nanny

JUST

Poochy?

For a guy who acts in movies about the everyday man being a hero he sure has zero idea on how to discipline his son.

moar pls

it's a tranny

messed up pic somehow

ITS A TRANNY

Why?

jews

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OUR GUY

wut?

Check out his amazing taste in women

God I hate the fact that there are people out there who look white but actually have black genes in their blood. Later generations will have no idea and then maybe one day a black baby will come out of two seemingly white parents. What a shitstorm that'll cause.

I think that in 9/10 of the cases any celebrity's kid will be lazy, crazy, stupid, etc.

They have no drive, they never knew how shit or hard the real world is so they have no reason to be smart. And they never knew the true value of money and effort to get money.

Or it could be simple regression to the mean.

If your age is on the clock you're ready for the black cock.

Didn't Kobe Bryant's parents pretty much disown him for not marrying a black woman?

plural? dad stuck around?
Why the fuck would anybody marry a black woman if they had another option?

His dad was an NBA player so his shooting, stealing and running were all legal and his baboon ass was never thrown in jail.

Because niggers hate mulattos with a fiery passion.

moarr plss

moarrr

You could have made a thread about television or film instead of this.

Haha where the fuck do you think we are.

help me…

WWWWWWWWWWWHERE ARE THEIR EYEBROWS!

Where's the Jewish actor's mixed race kids?

Jewspawn can't be mixed, they always remain 100% Jew.

yellowfeverfags btfo

meant third and fourth

Did the Asian bitch get surgery to de-gook herself? Why are the kids more chinky than her?

It's the curse of the chink chasers.

Realistically, how much of a legacy a manlet moor could have had?

For fucksake halfbreeds are hideous.

Plenty of great looking halfbreeds out there. But it must be kinda sad to have no children that look like yourself.

moar

Eh, my daughter is a happa and she's got blue eyes/looks a lot like me. She's just got really malay skin and straight hair

Kill yourself race mixer.