Homeless girls

Have you ever encountered homeless girls Holla Forums?
If so how did it go?

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/organizer/274932/Street-Prostitutes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Walked past her on the street.

Went about half a mile. Wasn't that bad of a walk, about 60 degrees out that day, bit cloudy.

I've only seen homeless men. If I ever saw a homeless girl I wouldn't be able to tell. They all look the same, especially with the ragged clothes and their dirty faces.

I'd pay her 50 bucks to lick her soles clean

spit on them

I've seen 1-2 presumably homeless women, usually begging for spare change. They're usually missing teeth and look like they've done a lot of fucked up drugs and seen a lot of fucked up stuff while living that life.

I usually give 'em some change.

The term for a homeless girl is 'cohabitating girlfriend'.

Just old black crackheads asking for change behind a kroger.

Also, check em'

What the fuck is that thing?

I met a few while I was homeless for a while. They're the chicks too crazy to get a place to crash with their pussy. Battered 35-year-old meth pixies and such.

i live in downtown san diego and used to take the trolley i just hopped on and because the police were lax. i remember this one time i saw this Asian chick clean her ass out at the old town trolley station. she literally stood there in her pink sweatpants and dug deep with some toilet paper. the restrooms were across the street from the station i don't know why she didn't do her business in there.

Lots of crusties, they were drunk or on drugs.

Female homeless who aren't old bag ladies are usually in a group and magically find places to live in the winter.

Some partial Asian with shaven eyebrows?

You have to keep in mind, a woman being homeless means she was so incredibly bat shit crazy not even betas and white knights will take her in for any extended period of time.

Not that interesting of a story, but since you ask

I think it was an user whom everyone said that he looked like wojak.

this

Any woman i've know who've almost been homeless just found a dude to live with. I had a friend who dumped his girlfriend and instead of becoming homeless she suddenly started going out with a different friend of mine. He had made fun of him for years for being a sad loser and mocked his job, but as soon as she was facing being homeless she fell in love with him. Betas are a girls best friend.

I'd pay her 100 to put you in hospital

Nah, he doesn't have the proper nose or the forehead right.

Yeah. I was talking to her for a sec then her homeless bf appeared out of no where and cucked me. But he bought me a bottle of vodka because I was 16 at the time and I gave him $10 for the bottle and $5 for the cause.

Pretty good night to be honest.

That wasn't my only interesting homeless encounter, but that's the only homeless girl I've run into. She was qt too and young, probably a few years older than me at the time. Maybe 19? Boyfriend probably 25. They weren't crazy, just bums and probably tweakers or junkies or both.

Most anons here are right, but this is underrated comment tier

Years ago i offered money to one, hobbie appears and got it, comfy house for me, gf for him… just put your bassement in craighlist like "have extra space for a human being. I am not a degenerate looking for free sex or a desperate assburger, so it must be for gf. Food, shelter and love is guaranted".

Be alpha, think about her like she is a little girl, dady issues will do the rest.

I was homeless for 5 years in sf. I had a job and lived on a skyscraper roof. Its so easy to fuck homeless bitches

Yeh, I knew a girl who was occasionally homeless. Not bad looking. Last time I ran into her she asked if she could spend the night at my place. I said no because I knew it would be hard to get rid of her. And I didn't feel like giving her a shower again.

i met a couple my age.
one i smoked with and got high with.
the other i went on a long walk with her but never saw her again.
i don't give off a creepy vibe so they chill with me.

If he licks a tramp's feet he'll be in hospital for free.

greentext it

How do you live on a skyscraper?
This could actually be a legit cozy af housing provided you have the money for thermo blankets and dont get kicked off by the owner of the building
Could you arrange some kind of rent for setting a tent up on top of a rooftop?

imagefap.com/organizer/274932/Street-Prostitutes

no way thats real

Right in the feels, mormons are right dumping them.

i worked with the homless in my city for two years and only ever saw a hand full of women. the only pretty-ish one i remember was a pregnant 18 year old girl. some dirty homless pole knocked her up and basically made it so the poor girl couldn't get sheltered accomodation; since they only ever seem to give it to women and children here and she didn't want to leave him.