Justice League Dark animated movie to come this fall

Justice League Dark animated movie to come this fall.

Other urls found in this thread:

watchcartoononline.com/justice-league-season-1-episode-20-2
watchcartoononline.com/justice-league-season-1-episode-22-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FTFY

SWAMP BRO

BBC loving animated John constantine when?

Will Batman and John double-team Zatanna?

Come on, DC, you already had Batman fucking Batgirl. I NEED this.

That sounds weird and dumb. Is this because they didn't want to use the word supernatural because of the TV show?

Name aside, I'm fucking stoked. I really like the DC magicstuff, but it never gets any attention, and if this movie does well we might get a "Justice League: Dark" series along the same lines. That would be cool.

Shame about Swampy not speaking, though.

That already existed and it was shit. It's what they're adapting here.

Why would they do that?

As a tv/cartoon show? Are you sure?

Could be neat, but

I also would really want more Swamp Thing. If he's not totally silent, maybe his VA is a secret so they can have him say something important at the end, who knows.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

This flick might have avoided forced diversity.

I honesty can't see John working with other magicians or supernatural people. The one I grew up with in Vertigo came across as a everyman. He did laundry, he went to a pub. He hung out with living friends. The only time he came across magic when he stumbled into it and chances are by the end of the damn thing he was the only one living. His "bastard" attitude was justified since we seen him betray people.

Here, he's so goddamn try-hard it's amazing. Hell, the New 52 spent so much goddamn time telling us "John is a bastard" instead of showing it.

Well, at least Tim Hunter not in this mess.

Eh? In Swamp Thing, he was an asshole, but when the Apocalypse comes, he can work with people. Also, he started out with a crew.

One of the worst things New 52 did was making Constantine interact with the spandex cancer again. The character does not suit it and suffered for it. Hellblazer was inconsistent at times depending on author but far far better than anything cape. The killing of Vertigo was a crime.

Speak for yourself, user. He was great with Swampy and the other magics.

I'm talking about the nu52 Justice League Dark series. It was pretty terrible.

Oh, gotcha.

Like so many other things in Didio's mad world.

watchcartoononline.com/justice-league-season-1-episode-20-2

Dammit, JL's Etrigan doesn't rhyme. Who wrote for them was skilled, but verse wasn't among their talents.

Dio's The World?

Also, J'onn is the designated punching/screaming bag whenever there are psychic hijinks.

I don't think Kirby's Etrigan rhymed either

He didn't? When did that start, then?

I think, could be wrong, but it's Alan Moore who first made him rhyme when he did Swamp Thing

watchcartoononline.com/justice-league-season-1-episode-22-2

Is it just me, or did they change up the designs for the women in this one?