BODY OF FREDRICK BRENNAN RECENTLY DISCOVERED IN HOUSE WITH SEVERAL GUNSHOT WOUNDS

ITS HAPPENED

Source or gtfo

Im glad he's ok but how many times was the house shot?

crips get shot all the time asshole gtfo

Hotwheels is just fine sorry to say.

Hotwheels cant be killed

im not sure hotwheels can die

When was the last time hotwheels even posted?

But it was self-inflicted. -Barth2032

I bet he post anonymous and undercover. When he feels like being an asshole, just like the Jim persona.

Check his eyes, its like every bit of energy of his body its focussed on sex.

Do you think they both have dicks?
Also that's a sick hat he's got on.

I don't think he'd have them any other way.

No, he's a fucking pimp.

He's using the fucking lunchbox to cover up his boner.

I seem to recall hotwheels, or someone using his id, posting last spring. Maybe april or march. If he's done so since I missed it.

fwiw I only remember because I said he should post because it'd be good for morale in a meta thread then samefagged really hard agreeing with myself then he did it a couple days later.

He hired Zunechan to fuck dysnomia over the summer and was in a pic with her. Last time I saw him other than

Did login and make a post regarding that or just appear in a video?

Of course. There's no such thing as a vagina in the Philippines.

Check right girl, face looks disgusted, but legs are moving on their own, its like she hates herself for becoming addicted to that.

Who would need to use a gun to kill hot wheels? Jim could "accidentally" fall on him and crush his bones to dust.

Legendary banter.

I'm not sure if HW actually hired her or if she came here on her own, but I instantly recognized her as Zune and got her to put shoe on head, so the win was mine and hot HW.

If there is actually a pic of HW with Zune pls post it

he doesn't talk to us anymore, we want hotwheels to be BO of Holla Forums

Honestly it's probably easier to actually kill him in an accident than anything.

Murder is the Philippines is just a passtime.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

pics or it didn't happen

What is that on her head?