Mfw Holla Forums is just tumblr for men

YOU LOST LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Bend over, slut.

Sage negated, ass inflated.

hei wutz going on here???

If anyone's ass is going to be inflated within the next five minute, it will be yours.
I hope your rectum enjoys semen.

fhf

That's what I said, kiddo. Think about it. Look at the picture, it's an ASS.

Okay

You shit taste in animu grils.
Also, you lost, get over it.

you have*

come back and say that when tumblr gets a president elected and then we'll talk

/thread

Alot of the users here are on the opposite side of the same butthurt SJW coin but theyre to butthurt and irrational to admit it.
I dont vote and i was for anybody that ran against a crooked clinton

This man is a gentleman & a scholar.

Pick one.

FTFY

Yeah, but that's Holla Forums. The libertarian me doesn't agree with the conservative part of your speech.

libertarians are cancer

You are a dirty communist and are ripe for invasion de geso

Shit

Pretty much tbh smh fam

haha it's tumblr lol xD people are posting things haha just like tumbr haha whoa

Laura B thread?

guess your leaving them, huh.
you wouldn't stay somewhere like this, where will you go?

Who said anything about horseshoe theory? The general left/right paradigm on which horseshoe theory depends is flawed and needs to be thrown out.

The difference, and it's a big one, is you tumblerinas, reddicunts, and other shillsters can come here and share your opinions with us and we don't ban you or call the cops. We can actually take a differing point of view, while you lot can't take a joke as well as you can a dickā€¦

you're arguing that being in the middle of the political/economic spectrum is superior to being in a far-end side? yes, because the middle has always had consistency and a non-biased view to things. they never change their view in accord to the liking of the people and their message never get diluted by outsiders. pick a side or put a pacifier in your stupid mouth.